Author has written 6 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Mass Effect.
I'm just a fifteen year-old British High school student who greatly lacks friends and hobbies, and therefore: I WRITE~ 8D
I'm particularly interested in anime (Thus the 'lack of friends' xD), especially D.gray-man, Axis powers Hetalia and Code geass.
And since I have, like, nothing more to write, I'll just list some of my favourite stuff and do memes? o3o:
Favourite colour: Red.
Favourite video game: Either Bioshock or Eternal sonata/Trusty Bell.
Favourite word: 'Ravish'.
Favourite anime girl: Rider (Fate/stay night).
Favourite anime boy: Switzerland (Axis powers Hetalia).
Favourite animal: Newt.
Favourite article of clothing: Knee socks.
Favourite celebrity: Keanu Reeves.
Favourite film: The Matrix.
Favourite band: LM.C / Bowling for soup (I SAW THEM LIVE. I MADE JARET SWEAR REPEATEDLY).
Favourite song: A fact of life - FACT.
Favourite name: Ushi.
Favourite weapon: Chainsaw.
Favourite mythical creature: Incubus.
Favourite manga: D.gray-man.
Random things meme:
1. I have a strange love for odd bags. I always buy the weirdest-looking one I can find, and then wear it to school.
2. I get avoided often.
3. I have a huge girl-crush on Lady Gaga. Can you blame me?
4. I have never ever left England in my whole fifteen-year long life. Depressing, much?
5. If I was born One day earlier, I'd be 11th Grade instead of 10th.
6. I absolutely refuse to marry an English man when I grow up.
7. I hate British accents, despite the fact that I have one myself.
8. I hate the taste of Alchohol.
9. I have seen Les Miserables in London 5 times. Each time there was some reason I didn't understand what was going on: For the first three I was too young to understand, The fourth time I was so dizzy from pain medication that it all seemed like a weird dream, And the fifth time I decided to promptly pass out in my seat because of Heat stroke. I still have yet to know the story.
10. My favourite book is 'Cirque du freak' by Darren Shan, whom I have met. c:
11. On April 9th I saw Bowling for Soup (Well, technically half of Bowling for soup. It was an acoustic tour, so only Jaret and Erik were performing), and me and my sister had a lage convesation with them whilst they were on stage. I made them swear repeatedly in their epic Texan accents, and my sister admitted she was a 'Squirter'. Also, when they sung the 'Phineas and Ferb' theme tune, me and her were the only two people out of 300 who were singing (CoughScreamingCough) along.
12. I am obsessed with the colour green, and people have nicknamed me 'MouldyLocks' because of my accidental green hair which I refuse to dye.
13. I first started watching anime when I was seven, all thanks to my big sister.
14. I have been drawing Manga for so long, I no longer remember how to draw normally.
15. I know every single word to the films 'The Labyrinth', and 'Rocky Horror Picture Show' (Which I first saw when I was five. If that didn't mess me up mentally, I have no idea what did).
16. I have cosplayed twice, Once as L from Death note, and Once as Asa Shigure from Shuffle!I have dyed my hair 54 times in total, and now my hair is turning grey. For the London MCM expo in May 2010, I will be cosplaying as a Little sister from Bioshock.
17. My favourite website is most probably Moe.imouto.
18. If I could destroy any celebrity, It would be either Katie Price or Miley Cyrus.
19. Apparently I am very easy to talk to, and I recently went to a party during which every single person attending confessed to me at least one secret, their reason being "Hey, We know you won't give half a shit, so you won't tell anyone!" I felt so flattered.
20. I have two epic scars on my leg from where I sat on a pair of hair straighteners. It's fun to have a pair of perfectly symmetrical parallel lines on your leg. Not suspicious at all.
21. I hate people who use letters for words, such as 'U' for 'You' or 'R' for 'Are'. Basically, I hate text speak.
22. I can sing in any language except English.
23. I adore the German language because they always seem to sound angry. It's so awesome~
24. When I eat too much sour candy, My tongue bleeds.
25. I despise Tea, and Fish and Chips, so I really don't match the classic British Stereotype.
Ten favourite anime boys:
1. Switzerland / Vash Zwingli (Axis powers Hetalia)
2. Nougami Neuro (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)
3. Kanda Yu (D.gray-man)
4. Lelouch Lamperouge (Code Geass)
5. Nagihiko Fujisaki (Shugo chara)
6. Luppi (Bleach)
7. Prussia (Axis powers Hetalia)
8. Justin Law (Soul eater)
9. Emine (B.ichi)
10. Mariya (Maria X Holic)
Ten favourite anime girls:
1. Rider (Fate/stay night)
2. Anya (Code geass)
3. Yaya (Shugo chara)
4. Linkinpar (B.ichi)
5. Cecile (Code geass)
6. Asa (Shuffle)
7. Patti (Soul eater)
8. Medusa (Soul eater)
9. Tsubaki (Soul eater)
10. Rei (Evangelion)
Question meme generator (With Real-life friends):
1. Do you miss Amy?
The old, AWESOME Amy, yes.
2. What would you do if you hadn't met Jacques?
...Not much. I'd just be lacking an annoying ginger midget.
3. Meg-chi got turned into an animal! What animal is it?
4. Who's Lukas dating?
...He has a crush on me. Not even the right answer, I just want to embarrass him.
5. Will Danieru eat those green eggs and ham?
..Yeah, sure? Why not?
6. If you could do anything with Carla~, what would it be?
RAVE! WITH GLOWSTICKS AND EVERYTHING.
7. Does Chloe have any pets?
She has a fuckload of cats, and a dog.
8. What is or would be a good nickname for Nah-nah?
...The answer is in the question. I call her 'Nah-nah'! (Her real name is Helena.)
9. Taz just got vaporized in a freak accident. Now what?
..."Anyone want cake?"
10. What would you do if Ben and Danieru were going out?
..REQUEST THAT THEY YAOI FOR ME.
Question meme generator (With Hetalia characters. Yes, I'm just that bored):
1. Is America your best friend?
2. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Korea or Austria?
3. If prussia and japan were locked in the same (really small) room for longer than a day, what would most likely happen?
Hopefully, Yaoi. C:
4. What if you found out that England was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Germany?
...The country I live in is an Alien. AWESOME.
5. Have you ever been in Switzerland's house?
DTFOPIUTRE56T7IO I WISH.
6. Would you love to read Sweden's very personal diary?
That. WOULD BE SO COOL.
7. Would you love to read Germany's very personal diary?
O' course. c:
8. What do you think of Poland?
He reminds me of me. xD
9. Does Austria have any pets?
...Not that I know of. o3o;
10. Who would you rather get stuck in handcuffs with, Japan or prussia?
Hetalia Fanfiction meme:
Name twelve of your favorite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
China and Latvia. Uhm, Nu, but that...would be AMAZING. It'd be like uber shota...
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
England? YES HE'S HOT. I don't know why, I think it's the whole 'Gentleman' thing...and the fact that I live inside him...haha...
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Estonia. I once read one where him and France had sex on Finlands dining table...That was pretty great, and I LOVE crack pairings~
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Russia and Austria? That. Is one of the sexiest pairings I have ever imagined. @3@
Poland x Japan or Poland x Estonia...Hm, I think I'd say Poland and Japan because Japan seems like he'd let Poland dress him up, which Poland would totally love. xD
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
Russia discovering England and Japan in a secret relationship. Russia would probably use it for Blackmail...or join in...Either way is freakin' awesome.
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic.
Austria x America. Oh Lord Jesus Christ.
Austria always acted posh and precise, but he couldn't help but be attracted to the annoying, greedy American who always hogged the spotlight at the world meetings...
Oh Lord that was awful. xD
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Poland and Latvia. I should hope so! That'd be seriously cute...
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Switzerland x China... .
"Rifle Kitty". ...That sounds cute. Fail.
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
England x Hong kong.
When England has ownership over Hong kong, a strange relationship sparks up between the two.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Russia het, or Estonia slash. Russia het, yes (Unfortunately...e3e;) and I don't know if there is such a thing as Estonia slash...
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you choose?
White and Nerdy. :D
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Austria x England x America.
Warning: Inappropriate use of Hamburgers and a piano.
I have no idea how I could make that hot. xD
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
Japan using a pick-up line on China...Asiancest.
"You know, I bet sushi isn't the only thing that can be eaten off of a man..."
That sounds like I'm promoting cannibalism.
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Latvia and Japan...
This meme has ruined Japan for me. e3e;
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Russia walking in on Austria and Prussia. I don't think Russia would actually DO anything. He'd just watch, and THEN he'd make himself known, just to make the situation a whole lot more awkward. Then Prussia'd say something about being too awesome to notice...8D
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Poland deflowering Switzerland. Well, Switzerland would somewhen have to admit that he was a virgin, and then Poland would, like, sneak up on him dressed up like a kitty and, well, it'd just go from there. Kitty shecks.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Russia slash. Yup. xD
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
England het. Oh God no!
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Yup! One of 'em's a huuge Hong Kong fangirl.
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
Austria x Poland x China. They'd have to be very drunk, but HELL YES.
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Latvia!? Something about...Russia? I really have no idea.
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
A few days ago I read a China x Estonia crackfic.
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
America's super kink...HAMBURGERS OR COWBOYS. 26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Honk Kong shagging Estonia. I hope so. Probably drunk. xD
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
England and Russia. I'd say Russia would top...
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Switzerland and Estonia are in a happy relationship until Estonia suddenly runs away with Poland. Switzerland, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Hong Kong and a brief unhappy affair with Prussia, then follows the wise advice of China and finds true love with Austria.
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Russia x Japan. Meh. I wouldn't mind. =3=
30. What would 12 and 1 be like in a relationship?
Prussia and Switzerland? They'd always be arguing, but Switzerland would probably put up with it because he's amazing like that, and Prussia wouldn't mind because Switzerland is severely cuuute.
32. 2 and 10. Totally crack or totally canon?
Austria and Latvia. Craaaaaack.
33. Is 4 het or slash better?
34. Have you ever read fanfiction of 5 and 11?
China and Hong Kong...Yes,actually. o3e;
35. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 is after 8 and 9! (Baaaad joke . . . >.>;)
America is afraid of Russia because Russia is after Japan and Estonia. HELLO, Russia is after EVERYONE.
36. If 8 was to cosplay, what would they be?
Japan...I think he could possibly pull off Chrona from Soul eater, because he's shy...xD
37. How many beers would 1 have to chug to have a go at 12?
Switzerland would need A LOT of beer to have a go at Prussia. Or be blackmailed. Sexy.
38. Would 3 make a good couple with 6? Or a better couple with 2?
England with America or Austria. Hm~ I think either could work, but America would be much better.
39. 6 and 7 have to go on a fishing trip together. Would they end up getting "distracted" halfway through?
40. Pick a Disney film to represent 10 and 2.
Latvia and Austria. Lady and the tramp, because Latvia is little and poor, and Austria is snooty and rich. And I could make the 'doggy style' joke, but I won't. Oh wait, I already did.
41. If 3 and 11 are doing s & m, who's the sadist?
England and Hong Kong. Hong Kong, no doubt. >D
42. Pick a song to describe a 7/12 fic.
Russia x Prussia
Date rape by Sublime. 83
43. Is there any evidence for 4/2?
Poland and Asutria...Pfft. No.
44. How hot would 7/3 be?
Russia x America. Quit frankly, anything with Russia is hawt...
45. If 7 walked in on 2 and 8 performing, shall we say, "interesting" activities, what would their reaction be?
If Russia walked in on Austria and Japan, it'd probably be the same as him walking in on Austria and Prussia.
46. What's 1's secret kink?
Switzerland's secret kink would probably be chocolate...mm...
47. How about 12?
Prussia gets off on being called awesome. He also likes cute things.
48. Or perhaps 10?
Latvia SO likes bondage.
49. What title would you assign a 1/3/5 threesome?
Switzerland x England x China.
50. How about 2/4/6?
Austria x Poland x America
"Anyone can be taught manners"
51. Or even 7/8/9?
Russia x Japan x Estonia
"Technologic" ~ Tackyyyy.
52. So. 1 has a relationship with 6, but secretly wants 2. 6 knows this, and breaks up with 1 to go pursue 3, who's with 11. 11 is also with 10, however, who's cheating on 11 with 8. 8 finds out, and cheats with 7, who is, in turn, cheating on 4. 1 pursues 2, who just broke up with 5, who's now after 9. 1 gives up on this, and ends up with 12, while 6 finally ends up with 3.
Switzerland has a relationship with America, but secretly wants Austria. America knows this, and breaks up with Switzerland to pursue England, who's with Hong Kong. Hong Kong is also with Latvia, however, who's cheating on Hong Kong with Japan. Japan finds out, and cheats with Russia, who is, in turn, cheating on Poland. Switzerland pursues Austria, who just broke up with China, who's now after Estonia. Switzerland gives up on this, and ends up with Prussia, while America finally ends up with England.
...The Switzerland x Austria, and the America x England kind of made sense...
53. Title a 6/7 western fic. Yes, western. As in, cowboys, desperados, and such.
America x Russia...Ohlord.
"Now I get why they called it 'Brokeback mountain'" OHGODNO.
54. If 8/1 became canon, how would you react?
Japan/Switzerland...That'd be weiird. .
55. If 2 and 9 became a couple, who would top?
56. What if it was 3 and 9?
England x Estonia. England.
57. 4 and 9?
Poland x Estonia. ...I think I'd say Poland, 'cuz Estonia seems like he's be a nerdy virgin who has no idea what he's doing...haha...
58. Do you know anyone who reads 9 slash?
Estonia slash. Yup-yup! :D
59. Or 2 het?
Austria het? Yup, unfortunately. =w=;
60. Write me a little ficcy for 5/9.
China and Estonia...
China decides that he is sick of his brother being known as the technology-forward country, so he decides to use Estonia for his own advantage.
So, China's a whore?
61. Write a possible summary for a fanfiction involving 2/9/7.
Austria x Estonia x Russia.
Austria and Estonia try to teach Russia a lesson? I really have no idea.
62. Quick. 3 and 7 are cosplaying. What as?
England and Russia are cosplaying as EACH OTHER. OH YEAH, I WENT THERE. 8D
63. Have you ever seen Fanart of 11 and 12?
Hong kong and Prussia. Nu, can't say I have...
64. Who would be the most outraged because of the above questions?
Most probably Prussia, since it doesn't seem like Hong kong even has emotions. xD
AND NOW A RANDOM RELIGIOUS MOMENT.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?