Author has written 17 stories for Mass Effect, Tales of Graces, Bleach, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy VII, and Misc. Games.
Thanks for stopping by and taking your time to read any one of my fics and or profile. :)
My writing genres consist of: short fiction, science fiction/fantasy, romantic fanatic fiction, and screen plays.
Check out my dA for the other artistic sides of me. axelkin dot deviantart dot com.
"All I want to do is write beauty and emotion back into our world."
I've learned something very important I want to share. While reading Stephen King's memoir on writing he talked about his first real edit. This is what was told to him: When you write a story, you're tell yourself the story. When you rewrite, your main job is taking out all things that are not the story.
My life as a writer has forever changed.
Request(s): Sorry I normally do not do requests fics. Occasionally I will gift a fic. Thank you for your understanding. For my life is extremely busy and I honestly don't have a lot of time and FanFiction is a very casual pastime for me.
Angel Eyes: Sadly I have no plans to continue to this fic. I suggest the alternative of my original "Just Right" series in its place. Sorry.
Condition Unknown: For right now I won't be returning to this fic. There is a very slim change that I might find myself able to work on this piece again.
Ayumu Hi no Kaze: I would one day like to get back to this along with major writing style updates. I'm not sure when that will be. Please be patient. I don't plan on abandoning this fic.
Fics In Progress:
Try Me onLine: (miniature multi-chapter)
Gift fic for Kiiroi.
When Ishida Uryu started playing an online game with a friend the last thing he thought about was falling in love. He's got things like exams, school activities, and hollow hunting to worry about. Not flirting with some normal guy late at night on some silly video game. It gets even more complicated when he finds out who's on the other end.
While I am a huge Mass Effect fan (logged of over 300 hours of gameplay and roughly 10 playthroughs overall).
I am also am a fanatic when it comes to Kingdom Hearts and Bleach.
Quinton Flynn is my favorite voice actor. :)
I am in love with Mark McGrath's voice.
I have a long list of things I love and collect, but I won't bore you to death with them. Although I do have a very large, and disturbing, amount of Kingdom Hearts memorabilia and working on a Mass Effect collection as well.
I'd make a great pirate. I get distracted by shinny objects, I can speak like a sailor, and I love rum.
I have a mild form of Graphomania. I tend to write extensively and excessively without thought. It ends in a lot of editing on my end.
I love all things Alice in Wonderland themed. Especially the more dark and twisted versions.
I'm allergic to drinking water... That's a whole conversation on its own. But I absolutely love the rain. Don't ask how that works...
I love my cats. They are my furbabies.
Scarfs are my go to fashion accessory.
I am a Trekkie to the core.
I only have 2 regrets in my whole life: begging to stop learning Chinese at a young age and never standing up to my parents that I wanted to purse art instead of music. To this day it still weighs heavy on my soul.
It is said that I am kind, a sweetheart of sorts. Some days I wonder if it will be my downfall.
My OTPs (in order of favoritism):
Ichigo Kurosaki and Uryu Ishida (Bleach)
Axel and Zexion (Kingdom Hearts)
Female Commander Shepard and Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect)
Lightning (Claire) Farron and Hope Estheim (FF XIII)
Axel and Reno (Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy 7)
Cloud Strife and Tiffa Lockheart (FF VII)
Hubert Oswell and Pascal (Tales of Graces)
Reno and Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy 7)
Xemnas and Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
Female Commander Shepard and Jeff (Joker) Meuro (Mass Effect)
Sora and Kairi (Kingdom Hearts)
- Very few people can write fiction in the first person. It is a rare talent. And I typically despise such narration.
- Alternate Universes are amazing. Anything can happen.
- Never make a time joke/comment while in a time conundrum. It will only end badly.
- Beauty is only what you perceive is beautiful and has many forms.
- Fire is my desire.
- OCs can be designed to be like you, but they aren't you.
- Never use contractions when writing professionally. It makes you sound more intelligent.
- Formatting is VERY important. ie: Using italics with character thoughts, it's less confusing.
- Writing is an art. Do not let anyone else tell you otherwise.
- No one is perfect. Therefore it is safe to assume you will always make mistakes. Cry, laugh, hate, love, do whatever it takes to get over it. Then learn from it and go fix the grammar or spelling mistake you made and move on! Life is too lovely to stand by and watch it pass you. And your writing will not wait around for you if you wait too long. It will grow stale and you will miss it.
- Be who you want to be, not what others want you to be.
- Learn as much as you can whenever you can. And strive to learn at least one thing a day.
- Be consistent.
- Love yourself. Otherwise no one will love you either.
- Love your art for it is a part of your soul.
- Keep writing no matter what others say. Learn from it and expand your style.
- When all else fails drink an adult beverage. The only thing you can regret is a possible hangover the next day.
- Take everything in moderation. And I mean everything. (Yes this includes adult beverages. Do not become a drunk.)
- Admit your faults. It saves time, confusion and pain.
- Dance like no one is watching. Even when they are.
- Amateur writers only write what they want. Good writers never get to write what they want. And GREAT writers choose to write what they don't want to. Pushing your limit and working outside your comfort zone makes you grow and learn. I choose to walk the path of a great writer and do things I've never done before so I can better my own skills.
- There is a difference between great writers and successful writers. Not all great writers will become successful and not all successful writers are great. It is not slander, it is the cold hard truth. You can be the most brilliantly talented commander of words and be left to the dust and rubble. Yet at the end of the day, the only person's opinion of your work that matters is your own.
- When you write a story, you're telling yourself the story. When you rewrite, your main job is taking out all the things that are not the story. (Stephen King- A memoir of the Craft)
- Critique, but do not flam. If you don't like it, ignore it.
- Death is the beginning of all things.
- No good deed left unanswered. Gifts are nice, as is doing the same in return.
- To be kind in such a cruel world is true strength.
- To continue to be kind in such a cruel world is true power.
- Never mistaken confidence for arrogance. On either side of the field.
It is called Fanatic Fiction for a reason. I only own my original characters and nobody elses. Otherwise there would be a lot more half clothed men running about.
My list of the top three sexiest fantasy male characters:
3: Cloud Strife, because I just want to touch him and tell him everything is going to be alright.
2: Garrus Vakarian, because he's got that voice that makes me shiver and sexual puns are always funny, especially when it is about weapons.
1: Uryu Ishida, because I can't help it that I have a thing for lanky, dark-haired, mysterious men.
My alter ego's list of top sexiest redheads:
3: Axel (Kingdom Hearts) Because I love fire. :D
2: Reno (Final Fantasy 7) Because no one can resist a sexy bad boy.
1: (Actually I can't tell you this one because it's a secret. So... forgive the lack of entry here.)
Oh yes, I also want to say thank you for everyone who has read, reviewed, followed, and favored any of my work. I have officially reached 100 favs on one consecutive fic! Thank you all so much for your support and desire to read the things I have taken to write. If I had the time to immerse myself into "Just Right" again I would make a "thank you" chapter just for you guys. But I've got so much going on right now it's surprising that my head is still screwed on... oh wait... there it goes... lol. So this little add to my profile will have to do! :) Axe