Poll: which two stories should i update most Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, Naruto, Prince of Tennis, and Buffy: The Vampire Slayer.
i like animie the color black and writing my nicknames cookie because of my love of the cookie monster
NAME: you can call me cookie
APPEARANCE: I'm 5'3 (yes i know im short) with black and purple hair i have green eyes with a ring of gold in them
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
(just leave'm in the middle)
MY NEW FAVORIE QUOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FRIENDS: Never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS: Call your parents Mr. or Mrs.
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting in the cell next to you saying, "Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BESTFRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in him/her's body if he/she hurts your bestfriend
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BESTFRIENDS: Will call him and say"you have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS: Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move the body
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
FRIENDS: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BESTFRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS:Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS:Will leave you behind if thats what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS:Would walk right in and say,"I'M HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS:Will be there to take your drink away when they think youve had enough
BESTFRIENDS:Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we dont waste
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his but and maybe even scar him for life (hehe)
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
Friends: Would comfort you if you got raped.
Best friends: The rapist's body would be in the gutter shortly.
Friends: At your house, they ask politely if they can use your computer to check their e-mail.
Best friends: They get into your FanFiction account that you provided them with your username and password to do so long ago, and post hilarious fanfics under your name, just for you.
Friends: Are sometimes bored when they're around you.
Best friends: Think you're the most hilarious and fun person ever.
Friends: Would feel uneasy going out for dinner with you if their parents didn't approve.
Best friends: Would go cliff-diving if you suggested it.
Friends: Will help you up when you fall
Best friends: Will laugh at you
Friends: Will tell you to look out for the pot hole.
Best friends: Will push you at the pot hole then laugh at you even more.
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this shit!
"Nope can't go to hell Satan still has that restraining order against me"
1. I'd insult you, but you're not bright enough to notice.
2. Does your train of thought have a caboose?
3. I have a computer, a vibrator, & pizza delivery. Why should I leave the house?
4. Stress is when you wake up screaming & you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
5. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
6. Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
7. Suburbia: where they tear out the trees & then name streets after them.
8. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
9. Did I mention the kick in the groin you'll be receiving if you touch me?
10. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
THINGS TO DO ON AN ELEVATOR
...Can ya understand this?...
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
If you could read that put it in your profile
My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
My mother taught me RELIGION
My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
My mother taught me LOGIC
My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
My mother taught me FORESIGHT
My mother taught me IRONY
My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
My mother taught me about the WORLD
My mother taught me about STAMINA
My mother taught me WEATHER
My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
My mother taught me: ENVY
My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
My mother taught me: RECEIVING
My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
My mother taught me: ESP
My mother taught me: HUMOR
My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
My Mother taught me: Genetics
My Mother taught me about my Roots
My Mother taught me Wisdom
My mother taught me about Justice
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, watching-waiting-wishing, 100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed, iluvdavidwright45, dianeandnumairareahotcouple,windsoftiti, Ilovethelittletacos...Ilovethemgood, i-have-issues-deal-with-it, Kiba Obsessed Demonic Angel, Digital98, Anime-Kunoichi,Chinbaldo,Naruto Ninja44,May and Dawn are the best, rst64tlc,NeonZangetsu, Amconsequat,MehaandIruka, Farticus3000, redroseblossom, 12crazythomas, sleeper102
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai ChOpstIcKsXOXO, RadicalEd57, Fierygirl0, tsukiko3000,Neonzangetsu, Amconsequat,MehaandIruka,Farticus3000, redroseblossom, 12crazythomas, sleeper102
One day Mrs. Jones went to have a talk with the minister at the local church. "Reverend," she said, "I have a problem: my husband keeps falling asleep during your services. It's very embarrassing. What should I do?"
"I have an idea," said the minister. "Take this hatpin with you. I will be able to tell when Mr. Jones is sleeping, and I will motion to you at specific times. When I motion, you give him a good poke in the leg."
In church the following Sunday, Mr. Jones dozed off. Noticing this, the preacher put his plan to work. "And who made the ultimate sacrifice for you?" he said, nodding to Mrs. Jones.
"Jesus!" Jones cried as his wife jabbed him the leg with the hatpin.
"Yes, you are right, Mr. Jones," said the minister. Soon, Mr. Jones nodded off again. Again, the minister noticed. "Who is your redeemer?" he asked the congregation, motioning towards Mrs. Jones.
"God!" Mr. Jones cried out as he was stuck again with the hatpin.
"Right again," said the minister, smiling. Before long, Mr. Jones had winked off again. However, this time, the minister did not notice. As he picked up the tempo of his sermon, he made a few motions that Mrs. Jones mistook as signals to bayonet her husband with the hatpin again.
The minister asked, "And what did Eve say to Adam after she bore him his 99th son?"
Mrs. Jones poked her husband, who yelled, "You stick that god damned thing in me one more time and I'll break it in half and shove it up your ass!"
"Amen," replied the congregation
These are the stereotypes that I find funny
you BLACK, so you MUST be gothic
your YOUNG, so you MUST be naive
you SPEAK MY MIND, so you MUST be a bitch
you LIKE TO BE yourself, so you MUST be cocky and arrogant
your DIFFERENT, so you MUST just want attention
your THIN, so you MUST have an eating disorder
your a TEENAGER, so you MUST be rebellious
your NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so you MUST be a loser
you like to READ, so you MUST be a nerd
you DON'T SHOP AT the hottest boutiques so I MUST be poor.
This Is Who I Am, So What?
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:dont have this on there profile
╔╗╔═╦╗ Put this on your page
here are the stereotypes that I've been used on me
i have cut scares on my arms so im emo (bc theres no such things as accidents.
i have good grades so im boring
i can be inappropriate at time so im a immature brat.
i like to read so im a loser
i never try to hang out with the popular people so i must be a loner
im mean to people i dont no so im antisocial(its called get to no a person then maybe they'll be nice.
i can do math prombles that others couldnt in my head so i must be a cheater or a complete loser
i watch animie so all get no where in life.
some of my fav sayings!!
-Go Fuck a Cow/Bull
-Go Die in a Hole
-Hag from Hell
-Go Fuck a Motherfucking Fuckduck
-What Crawled Up Your Ass and Died?
-He/She/You Need(s) to Get Laid
-Get Rid Of The Stick Up Your Ass
-Bitch In A Hat
-Kiss My Ass
-Bite My Ass
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike." Copy and Paste if your a Ninja!
101 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of orange juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
18. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
19. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
20. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some tampons!!"
21. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department
22. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "Sex and candy".
23. Tune all the radios to a polka station, turn them all off and turn up all the volumes to the max.
24. Play with the automatic doors.
25. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
26. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
27. Repeat #26 in the jewelry department.
28. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
29. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
30. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
31. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
32. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
33. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
34. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
35. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
36. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hell" upside down.
37. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
38. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
39. Take bets on the battle described above.
40. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
41. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
42. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
43. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags
44. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
45. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
46. Two words: "Marco Polo."
47. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
48. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
49. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
50. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
51. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
52. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
53. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
54. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
55. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
56. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
57. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
58. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
59. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)."
60. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
61. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
62. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
63. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
64. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
65. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
66. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
67. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
68. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it.
70. Get an empty book, and say it's a guest book. Get people to sign.
71. Play a game of indoor freeze tag
72. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window "the British are coming"
73. Have a team race with your friends- one person sits in the cart, the other pushes
74. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
75. Fill your cart up as much as possible, and then try to use the express lane
76. Use a bullhorn and occasionally say that there is free candy in aisle X (aisle X being the condom aisle)
77. Run into a pyramid of cans, heroically saying "I'm gonna save us from that bomb!"
78. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
79. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over.
80. When people aren't looking, put tampons in their carts if they are a guy, or if they are a gal, put in a jock strap.
81. Randomly direct people to the deodorant section
82. Tell someone that you will sue for false advertising, since they do not sell walls.
83. Take your boyfriend or girlfriend to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
84. Try to push your cart through a checkout without paying. When the clerk tries to stop you, kick in his balls (dont try it on a chick, it wont work), run, but leave the cart. See what happens.
85. If people arent looking at their cart, steal it.
86. Go to the gun section, saying "Can I buy a gun? I'm tired of that stupid smily face!"
87. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use wite-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund.
88. See how much stuff you can break before you get caught
89. Take a leak in the dressing rooms.
90. Repeadeately say "The clowns are not eating me."
91. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbors name.
92. Rearrange items as you see fit.
93. Take a full set of guy's clothes and a full set of gal's clothes, then leave them lying somewhere.
94. Put pokemon stuff in a cart that is full of stuff like KoRn and Limp Bizkit CDs.
95. Grab condoms and stick them in everyone's face (only the opposite sex).
96. Do #95 but with the same sex (not recomended).
97. Grab stickers that say "radioactive" and put them randomly on food items.
98. Follow someone until they notice.
99. Pull out pins, like that guy from the 7 Up commercial.
100. Throw Skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
101. Loiter. When asked to leave, tell them you live here.
pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Now you have two choices
100 Rules of Anime
The laws of Anime is a growing list of physical, universal, and natural
#1 - Law of Metaphysical Irregularity- The normal laws of physics do not apply.
#2 - Law of Differential Gravitation- Whenever someone or something jumps, is
#3 - Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics- In space, loud
#4 - Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion- In space, constant thrust
#5 - Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion- The larger a
#6 - Law of Temporal Variability- Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero
#7 - First Law of Temporal Mortality- "Good Guys" and "Bad Guys" both die in one of
#8 - Second Law of Temporal Mortality- It takes some time for bad guys to die...
#9 - Law of Dramatic Emphasis- Scenes involving extreme amounts of action are
#10- Law of Dramatic Multiplicity- Scenes that only happen once, for instance, a
#11- Law of Inherent Combustibility- Everything explodes. Everything.
#12- Law of Phlogistatic Emission- Nearly all things emit light from fatal wounds.
#13- Law of Energetic Emission- There is always an energy build up (commonly
#14- Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude- The destructive potential of any
#15- Law of Inexhaustibility- No one EVER runs out of ammunition. That is of
#16- Laws of Inverse Accuracy- The accuracy of a "Good Guy" when operating any form
#17- Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability- Minimei is a bimbo. (Note: The
#18- Law of Hemoglobin Capacity- the human body contains over 12 gallons of blood,
#19- Law of Demonic Consistency- Demons and other supernatural creatures have at
#20- Law of Militaristic Unreliability- Huge galaxy-wide armadas, entire armies, and
#21- Law of Tactical Unreliability- Tactical geniuses aren’t...
#22 -Law of Inconsequential Undetectability- People never notice the little
#23- Law of Juvenile Intellectuality- Children are smarter than adults. And almost
#24- Law of Americanthromorphism- Americans in Anime appear in one of two roles,
#25- Law of Mandibular Proportionality- The size of a person’s mouth is directly
#26- Law of Feline Mutation- Any half-cat/half-human mutation will invariably:
#27- Law of Conservation of Firepower- Any powerful weapon capable of
#28- Law of Technological User-Benevolence- The formal training required to operate
#29- Law of Melee Luminescence- Any being displaying extremely high levels of
#30- Law of Non-Anthropomorphic Antagonism- All ugly, non-humanoid alien races are
#31- Law of Follicular Chromatic Variability- Any color in the visible spectrum is
#32- Law of Follicular Permanence- Hair in anime is pretty much indestructible, and
#34- Law of Probable Attire- Clothing in anime follows certain predictable
#35- Law of Musical Omnipotence- Any character capable of musical talent (singing,
#36- Law of Quintupular Agglutination- Also called "The Five-man Rule", when "Good
#37- Law of Extradimensional Capacitance- All anime females have an
#38- Law of Hydrostatic Emission- Eyes tend to be rather large in Anime. This is
#39- Law of Inverse Attraction- Success at finding suitable mates is inversely
#40- Law of Nasal Sanguination- When sexually aroused, males in Anime don’t get
#41- Law of Xylolaceration- Wooden or bamboo swords are just as sharp as metal
#42- Law of Juvenile Omnipotence- Always send a boy to do a man’s job. He’ll get it
#43- Law of Triscaquadrodecophobia- There is no Law #43.
#44- Law of Nominative Clamovocation- the likelihood of success and damage done by a
#45- Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis- Regardless of how long or involved the
#46- Law of Flimsy Incognition- Simply changing into a costume or wearing a teensy
#47- Law of Mandibular Combustible Emission- All anime characters seem to have some
#48- Law of Electrical and Combustible Survivalism- If you get electrocuted or
#49- Law of Female wrath- If a male character insults a female character, he will
#50- Law of Artistic Perversion- Most (not all) Anime artists are perverts and are
#51- Law of Uninteruptable Nominative Clamovocation- This law is a mixture of Laws
52- Law of Telepathic Obliviousness- Most of the time, some Anime characters
#53- Law of Chromatic Diversity- Air can be any color of the viewable spectrum.
#54- Law of Old Man Comic Relief- Comic relief comes in the form of a short, bald,
#55- Law of the Wise Old Man- Little old Japanese men always know how it ends and
#56- Law of Omnipotent Unreliability- Any "Bad Guy" with Omnipotent powers/weapons
#57- Law of Minimum Corneal Volume- Eyeballs may make up no less than one sixth of
#58- Law of Electrical Charges in Hair- Hair attracts electricity in abundance,
#59- Law of Ammunition Accuracy- When there are multiple types of ammunition
#60- Law of Active Female Attraction- In a comedy series, a male character’s
#61- Law of Sweat Pore Variability- When a person is embarrassed, caught in an
#62- The Law of Inverse Training Time- A person who has been training for 3 years
#63- Law of Needs to Few and Many- The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the
#64- Law of Bad Humor- Whenever someone says something that is intended to be
#65- Law of Extreme Anger- Whenever a female character gets mad, such as seeing the
#66- Law of Differentiated Gravitation-
#67- Law of Conservation of Ambient Dramatic Tension- In any situation where the
#68- Law of Coercive Vehicular Control- No matter how complex or well defined the
#69- Amendment to the Law of Conservation of Ambient Dramatic Tension- In any
#70- Law of The Rushing Background Effect- Whenever something dramatic occurs, a
#71- Law of Interdimensional Hammers- Whenever a female character witnesses a male
#72- Law of Instant Band-Aids- Whenever a character is injured (usually in a head
#73- Law of Universal Edge Defense- Any projectile attack, from a blast of magic to
#74- Law of Intractable Sanity- There is no such thing as insanity in anime. When
#75- Law of Celestial Body Control- At a dramatically correct moment, a hero can
#76- Law of Aura of Forgetfulness- Any hero who wishes his/her identity to remain a
#77- Law of Cool Hair Factor- The hair of a hero will always coalesce into thick
#78- Law of Inverse Coping- Any single event will happen to the ONE character LEAST
#79- Law of Martial Arts Training Invulnerability- The Myth that certain martial
#80- Law of Stereotype Captain characteristics- If a captain of any type of ship is
#81- Law of Shades/Coolness Factor- Shades can make you instantly cool, even if
#82- Law of Hentai Plot- The proper response to any change in the plotline of a
#83- Law of Understatement- Anything that is deemed too impossible will become
#84- Law of Dormant Powers- Anytime a hero is somehow outpowered and/or outclassed
#85- Law of Style Coefficient- In a situation where a Good guy may be in dire
#86- Law of Bad Guy Smugness Factor- Whenever the villain actually succeeds in
#87- Law of Tableware Nonexistence- There IS no spoon.
#88- Law of Goofy Turn-Ons- In Hentai, ordinary , pedestrian objects sometimes have
#89- Law of Penile Variance- All Anime men in Hentai have a ridiculously large
#90-Law of Hentai Female Characteristics- All Hentai women have the following
#91- Law of Vaginal Variance- Hentai Anime women can take penis lengths of 8" and
#92- Law of Hero Identification- All heroes are introduced by way of appearance
#93- Law of Cute Mascots- Any anime either Shojo or Shonen has GOT to have at
#94- Law of The Force- Most Anime heroes are blessed with a unique sort of ability
#95- Law of Naughty Tentacles- All Anime Tentacles are VERY horny and will rape any
#96- Law of Cat-Fighting- Two females with a grudge can and will go at each other,
#97- Law of Healing- Most anime heroes have a Wolverine-like healing factor that
#98- Law of Stereotype Crew Characteristics- All ships, either waterborne or
#99- Law of Sparklies- Whenever a character of the main character’s interest
#100- Law of Anime Events- Much like wrestling, anything and everything can happen.
his is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
f you are an ANIME FREAK, copy this into your profile
If you finished reading HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS and consider it amazing, and to be your favorite book out of all seven, copy and paste this into your profile
If you cried during/after reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are a Nintendo fan to your very core, copy and paste this into your profile.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded...
If you are a complete fan to the Legend of Zelda series/ or / Twilight Princess, copy & paste this to your profile.
If you're THE The Legend of Zelda fan, copy and paste this into your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your asses off.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
Ok, I just had to take this survey:
1. First off! What is your favorite school(s)?
Sagaku and Rikkaidai who else would i pick.
2. Who is your favorite player(s)?
Echizen Ryoma, Fuji Shuusuke, Yukimura Seiichi, Niou Masaharu, and Kikumaru Eiji
3. What is your favorite tennis move(s)?
All of Fuji's Counters, Ryoma's Samurai Drive, and Yukimura's Turn-senses-off-thingy.
4. Who is your favorite doubles pair(s)?
5. What is your favorite tennis game(s) in the series (who vs. who)?
Ryoma vs. Fuji vs. Mizuki Fuji is awesome
6. What is your least favorite school(s)?
7. Who is your least favorite player(s)?
The fat dude from Higa
8. What is your least favorite Tennis move(s)?
that move Fuji rother uses and it messes up his arm
9. Who is your least favorite doubles pair(s)?
Momo/Ryoma they sucked
10. What is your least favorite tennis game(s) in the series (who vs. who)?
do i have to answer that
11. Favorite pair(s) (homosexual or straight)?
12. Least favorite pair(s) (homosexual or straight)? Why?
RyomaXSakuno He shows absolutely no interest in her
13. Any crack pairing(s)?
not sure... dont really look at those...
14. Any weird pairing(s)?
no not really
15. Favorite story arc(Kantou Tournament, Nationals)?
I love all of them but the Nationals are right on the top of my list.
16. Favorite catchphrase(s)?
It would have to be... 'Mada Mada Dane'.
17. Favorite TeniMyu(s)?
18. Least Favorite TeniMyu(s)?
Again, not sure.
19. Favorite TeniPuri Family(s) and episode(s)?
I love them all.
10. Least Favorite TeniPuri Family(s) and episode(s)?
...WHO IN THE BLOODY WORLD WOULD EVER HATE THEM?!?!
21. Favorite Soundtrack(s)?
22. Least Favorite Soundtrack(s)?
Dont have one... They are ALL good.
23. Best Filler Episode(s)?
Prince of Billiards and Bowling
24. Crappiest Filler Episode(s)?
That tennis Game between Arai and Kachiro is the #1 WORST!
II. TO BELIEVE OR NOT TO BELIEVE
1. Do you believe in the Ryoma/Sakuno Theory?
What theory, exactly?
2. Do you think Atobe is gay?
3. Is the Rikkaidai Captain (Yukimura Seiichi(Sry, couldnt help it)) the bottom in his 'relationship' with his Vice-Captain?
4. Are all doubles players in love with their respective partners?
Most of 'em.
5. Is there any team that can beat Seigaku?
If realistic about it, yes. Rikkai would'a won the Nationals if they didnt throw the matchs, even if it was to build Akaya up stronger.
6. Is Jirou a narcoleptic?
he sleeps more them royma...duh
7. Can Kabaji speak?
Most likely. He is probably raised in a 'Children should be seen, not heard' kinda household and is also stoic.
8. Why is Sengoku 'Lucky'?
He's blessed by Lady Luck... Maybe...
9. Does Dan like Akutsu?
He looks up to him, but it could go in either direction, be it friendship/brotherly or relationship.
10. Does Horio really have 'two years of tennis experience'?
No. If he did, he must of had a crappy sensai.
11. Is TeniMyu crap or just plain brilliant?
12. Is Fuji really in love with his buchou?
As a good friend but likes Ryoma better. xp
13. Should PoT be a shounen-ai anime?
Sure. I am not big on mushy stories though.
III. CHOOSE ONE
1. Seigaku, Rikkai, Hyotei, Rokkaku, Yamabuki, St. Rudolph, Fudoumine, Shitenhouji, St. Rudolph, Josei Shonan or Higa?
Rikkai Dai (Sorry Seigaku, but Rikkai's better be a point or two)
2. Golden Pair (Eiji/Oishi) or Silver Pair (Shishido/Ootori)?
3. Sakuno Ryuzaki or Ann Tachibana?
4. Sanada, Atobe or Tezuka?
5. MomoRyo or RyoSakuno?
NEITHER!!!!!! Horrible Pairings (Yuck)
6. Royal (Atobe/Ryoma) or Imperial (Tezuka/Atobe)?
Royal. Im sorry, but I also like this pairing and I just cant see Imperial
7. MomoRyo or KaidohInui?
8. Left-handed player or right-handed player?
I like both.
9. Tango (Sanada/Atobe) or Waltz (Yukimura/Atobe)?
III. ANSWER THIS YOU SHALL
1. List all of the Characters you've fallen for.
Ryoma, Fuji, Kikumaru, Yukimura, Niou
2. List all the moves that you wished you could do.
Samaraii Drive and Fuji's Counter moves along, as well as Yukimura's special move
3. Pick ONE character that you would like to meet in person.
Yukimura (id like to meet Fuji to but i have better chances of have my mind not broken meeting Yukimura)
4. Any crossovers in mind?
Eyeshield 21, I can see Bleach (but very iffy), Hetalia (Iffy though), Hikaru no Go, Ouran High School Host Club, Princess Princess, S.A. (Maybe)... just about any anime/manga in the same time period would work.
5. Any look alikes in other animes?
None that I can think of.
6. Which tennis match showdown would you die to see?
A full match with Ryoma vs. Kintaro
7. Any person you would like to have a match with?
Horio so that I can see his 'two years tennis experience' and Yukimura cuz I wanna see what its like to lose all of ur senses...
8. The schools you want to be a part of the tennis club.
Seigaku, Hyoutei or Rikkai Dai
9. What do you like about PoT?
Yukimura and Fuji... I just wish there was more screen time for Yukimura... I wonder if more of the manga was published...
10. Why is PoT the best anime there is?
Why not? I mean, seriously. It is bloody hilarious and there are hot guys playing sports...
Add Your Name in this List, if you used this survey:
icEbLuE20, Mitsukai20, ChibiPashaBriefs, KuraiMinoru, MyInfernalInsanity, CrazyAnimeLover1289, Kakita101,cookie F
[ ] - I am the leader/boss of a group, club, friends
[Pein/Pain - Nagato Score: 3]
[Konan Score: 2]
[Itachi Score: 2]
[Kisame Score: 5]
[Sasori Score: 4]
[Deidara Score: 4]
[Kakuzu Score: 2]
[Hidan Score: 4]
[Zetsu Score: 6]
[Tobi Score: 3]
[Orochimaru Score: 3]
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
TOTAL:22 (in my defense i have three brothers)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
TOTAL: 2 (again i have three brothers)
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
My name is Sarah
I must be stupid
I wish I were better
I can't speak at all
When I awake
When my mommy does come
Don't make a sound!
I hear him curse
I try and hide
He finds me weeping
He slaps me and hits me
He's already locked it
I fall to the floor
"I'm sorry!", I scream
The hurt and the pain
And he finally stops
My name is Sarah
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Hush, little sister
I can see your arms
I know you scream
I can see the way
I know that people
Hey, little sister
You see, little sister
He screamed at me
You know, little sister
But hush, little sister
I'm sorry little sister
Uh oh little sister
Hush little sister
You Know You're a Book Addict If (Bold those that apply):
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it. (and don't they know it)
You accidentally call everyone by the characters' names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.H.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.H.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101. Yeah this one is the strangest one but the most true...