How I look:
I am a girl and am 15 years old.
I have curly hair that's brown,blonde,and has a bit of orange in the mix.
My eye color is brown.
I have an identical twin
Enjoys reading books,comics and manga
Loves reading pomes too.
Quotes are also cool=)
Anime I love:
Hajime no Ippo: this is my fav anime! you should really read it
Drangon Ball Z
Full Metal Alchmist
Avater The Last Airbender
My favorite Naruto Quotes:
"Those in the ninja world who break the rules and regulations are called filth, but those who don't care about their companions... are even lower than filth."
"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!"
"To become Hokage is my dream!"
"Naruto, it's nice that you removed the poison so spiritedly, but you'll bleed to death if you lose any more... seriously."
"A cute girl stopped me on the way, so I danced."
Gaara of the Desert: Shut up... or I'll kill you.
Naruto Uzumaki: When Naruto falls for an obvious trap and is struggling about. Kakashi is telling him that a ninja must see through deception I get it I get it!
Quotes from Shikamaru :
All of these quotes are from Naruto. Do not own.
Bleach Qoutes: Don't own
"The power wielded in my hand was gained for her sake!"
"Live to the fullest, Ichigo. Live to the fullest, age to the fullest, go bald to
the fullest… and die long after I do. And if possible, die with a smile. "
- Kurosaki Ishinn
"The stray dog in me is dyed into my bones…. All I do is howl at the moon, but I don’t have the guts to bite…."
"They say the mouth is the root of all misfortune."
"ll always be there to fight along side you. I promise!"
"Ichigo… I hate the rain. Rain falls in this world, too. When your heart is in chaos, this sky becomes clouded. When you are sad, rain falls so terribly easy. Can you understand… the horror of being pelted by rain in this solitary world? If only to stop that rain, I shall lend you any strength. If you trust in me, I will let no rain fall in this world. Ichigo, trust me. You are not fighting alone."
Full Metal Alchemist: Don't own
"If you're going to take pity on yourself, don't kill people in the first place. Don't avert your eyes away from death. Look forward. Look at the people you're killing in the face. And don't forget them. Don't forget. Don't forget. They won't forget you either."
Alphonse Elric-Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth.
Edward Elric-The Philosopher's Stone, those who possess it no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy, can gain without sacrifice... create without equal exchange. We searched for it... and we found it.
Barry the chopper "I kill therefore I am. Whether I'm real or human does'nt matter. I'm a killer and thats all I need to know"
Scar "You're right. There is no need for you to prove you exist, because, very soon, you won't"
-Scar: A man who inflicts suffering can not rest. His guilty mind won't allow it. But today I can finally close my eyes to the living nightmare and lay down, knowing that I won't wake again.
WHO YOU CALLIN A HALF PINT MIDGET!!- Ed
He didnt say that brother.- AL
Ed: I said get down on the ground!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you.
Unsafe External Link