Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
Holaa este perfil lo cree yo pero en las historias y todo me ayudan 2 amigas entonces digamos ke el perfil es de las 3 mi nombre es Odalys el de otra de mis amigas es Maria Elena y Alicia y somos de Mexico nos encanta Twilight y somos TEAM EDWARD.
Nombre: María Elena (dime María y no volverás a abrir los ojos)
Genero: mujer por si no te habías dado cuenta
soy una de las tres personas en este perfil, adoro con el alma TWILIGHT, me fascina hasta la locura THE AVENGERS, me encanta por sobre todo STAR TREK, me muero por PERCY JACKSON y quien no ama HARRY POTTER, y mi vida es CAZADORES DE SOMBRAS.
me considero bilingüe así que encontraran muchas cosas en ingles (Odalys y Alice ustedes también lo son así que no se quejen por el ingles) XD
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. You know that girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up hoping people will like her. That boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs.
I am that girl, the one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who always wonders what she did wrong. The one who writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow.
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with nerdy things that only she would like, who can express herself better with writing than talking, and knows the importance of the little things in life that most overlook!
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would, Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as "Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how cold-hearted you really are..
Copy and paste if you can relate!
si sufres de OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) y eres feliz por ello copia&pega esto en tu perfil
si veneras a Stephenie Meyer y a su subconsiente por haber escrito TWILIGHT copia&pega esto en tu perfil.
si quieres ser vampiro /esa copia y pega esto en tu perfil.
si Veneras a Stephenie Meyer y a su subconsciente por haber escrito TWILIGHT copia y pega esto en tu perfil.
Si alguna vez te olvidaste lo que ibas a decir justo antes de hacerlo, copia y pega esto en tu perfil
Si te gusta el chocolate, copia y pega esto en tu perfil.
Si pasas muchas horas de tu día escribiendo, leyendo o Una combinación de ambas cosas, copia y pega esto en tu perfil.
Si alguna vez lloraste cuando tu personaje favorito en una película, serie, o libro murió, copia y pega esto en tu perfil.
Si alguna vez ha visto una película (o un programa) tantas veces que te sabes todo lo que dicen. Y lo haces en momentos extraños, copia esto en tu perfil. (Twilight)
si pasas más de 3 horas en fanfiction si tienes una computadora cerca, copia y pega esto en tu perfil.
si tienes como pagina principal a fanfiction en tu computadora, copia y pega en tu perfil
si se ha leído mas de 150 historias de TWILIGHT copia y pega en tu perfil.
si sabes todo, o casi todo, de Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, copia y pega esto a tu perfil.
si estas loca y/o desquisiada por crepúsculo, y por supuesto te encanta, copia y pega en tu perfil.
si has leído crepúsculo más de cinco veces, copia y pega en tu perfil.
si has leído Eclipse más de 4 veces, copia y pega en tu perfil.
si has leído Amanecer mas de 8 veces, copia y pega en tu perfil.
si sigues queriendo ser vamipro /ESA, copia y pega de nuevo.
si uno de tus mas grandes pasatiempos es leer, copia y pega.
Si leiste 100 Cosas Que te Describen Como Fan De Twilight copia&pega esto en tu perfil.
si lloraste cuando Cedric Diggroy(Robert Pattinson) murió en Harry Potter, Copia y pega esto en tu perfil.
Si piensas ser laprimera en ponerle "Renesmee" a tu futura hija, copia y pega esto en tu perfil
Si eres una acosadora orgullosa de Edward Anthony Masen Cullen,
Si pensas que sería demasiado gracioso ver a Bella vencer a Emmett en las vencida,
si eres 100 team Edward.
si te llego el sentimiento de muerte cuando viste la escena en la que cogian a Edward del cuello para matarlo(luna nueva) copia & pega esto.
Chico normal vs. Edward Cullen
Un chico normal diría: "¡Te amo nena!"
How to keep a steady level of insanity:(I Completely Recommend Doing Some Of these. XP
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile!
Things to do in an Elevator: (Seriously, Do Them)
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) SAY I love you really loudly to anyone/anything that gets in then keep trying to kiss/hug them
Beware the letter "G." It is the end of everything.
When life gives you skittles, throw them at random people and yell, "Taste the freaking rainbow!"
Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time.
Suicide is our way of saying to God, "You can't fire me! I quit!"
When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Bad spellers... U NIGHT!!!
Don't say bad words, only the worst ones.
THINK. It's not illegal yet.
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who's drinking my water!
LOOK! a distraction!
Without ME you're just AWESO
Growing old is obligatory. Growing up is optional.
Energizer Bunny arrested. Charged with battery.
I can't dial 911... there's no 11 on my phone.
You think I'm... SARCASTIC? Watch me pretend to care.
WHETHER IT'S BETWEEN TWO MALES, TWO FEMALES, OR A MALE AND A FEMALE, LOVE IS LOVE!! ...if you agree, put this in your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5 that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell "DO A FLIP".
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL:
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horiscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
This is the oath of a TURE FRIEND!
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath... I pledge it to the end. 'Why?' you may ask; 'because you are my friend'.
If you ran up a "Down" escalator, copy this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to your self, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever crashed into a wall, then noticed that it was a wall then still apologized, copy/paste this onto your profile
If you have ever been called eccentric/enigmatic copy/paste this onto your profile
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If reality continues to ruin your life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that fan clubs are the legal way to stalk someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are a ninja, copy and paste this into your profile.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever gone around poking random people copy and paste this into your profile
If you have said somthing you were thinking out loud without knowing, copy this into your profile.
If you have done something stupid/dangerous with your friends/family members or alone, add this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you're a certified Sociopath, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to press the 'up' button.
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled 'BANG', I don't think you'd kill too many people.
We don't blame cars for drunk drivers, why blame guns for criminals?
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
It's fun until somebody gets hurt. Then it's hilarious.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and wondered where the heck the ceiling was.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Duct tape is like the force: it has a dark side, a light side, and holds the world together.
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
Worst excuse for not doing your homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy from.
You laugh because I'm different; I laugh because you're all the same.
You laugh because I'm different; I laugh because I just farted.
Wear short sleeves; support the right to bare arms!
What starts with 'F' and ends in 'Uck?' A Firetruck!
I'm great in bed; I never fall out.
Dear Math, I am not a therapist. Go solve your own damn problems!
Dear Math, I cannot find your x. She's not coming back. Don't ask me y. Just get over it.
The leading cause for divorce is marriage.
Remember: If someone insults you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but only 2 to reach out and bitch-slap them.
Dear Students, I can tell when you're texting in class; no one stares down at their crotch and just smiles.
I love it how, in horror movies, the woman calls out "Hello?" Like the killer's gonna say "Yeah, I'm in the kitchen! Want a sandwich?"
There cannot be a crisis this week; my schedule is full.
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.
If the swat team breaks down your door do they have to replace it later?
“When there's a will, I want to be in it.” – Unknown
'It's always in the last place you look' Well DUR! I would hope so. Because you stop looking after you find it! HELLO!
after you find it! HELLO!
When I walk out the portal, this is what I see
All the Avengers are coming for ME
I've got an army and some magic and I ain't afraid to
I'M LOKI AND I KNOW IT!!
Bueno pues soy Alice- no soy Cullen pero quisiera - Hernández
aqui les dejo el link de algunas cosas
Y ahora que hare?
Vestido de Esme
Vestido de Reneé (es el vestido num. 5 color cafe sin encage)