Poll: Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk? Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Naruto, Harry Potter, and Once Upon a Time.
Age: somewhere between 16 and 25
Name: I have several, so take your pick
Favorite Anime: Shaman King and Sword-Art Online
Favorite Game: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Favorite TV-Show: Smallville, Once Upon a TIme, Sword-Art Online, and The Loony Tunes Show
Things I Hate:Uchiha Sasuke, my brother's baby mama, and pie
Things I Like: Writing, Reading, Cleaning, and Lee and Gai's green spandex suits!
my deviantART account:
10 ways to really annoy people:
1. Name your dog 'Dog'.
2. Holler random numbers while someone is counting.
3. Begin all your sentences with 'ooh la la!'
4. Speak only in a 'robot' voice.
5. Wear your pants backwards.
6. Ask people what gender they are.
7. Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your 'imaginary friend'.
8. Sing along at the opera.
9. Mow your lawn with scissors.
10. Honk and wavy to strangers.
i love my best friend...you smile, i smile, you laugh, i laugh, you cry, i cry, you jump off a cliff and I'm going to really miss you!
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? I'mma kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 bucks to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY FAGGOT!" then copy and paste!
I'm not crazy, I'm just... yea I'm crazy. But if I wasn't I wouldn't be as awesome!
Unsafe External Link