Author has written 56 stories for Code Geass, Natsume Yūjin-Chō, Prince of Tennis, Eagle, 2011, Sherlock Holmes, Thor, Avengers, Spider-Man, Inception, Bleach, Harry Potter, Rise of the Guardians, X-Men: The Movie, Sherlock, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, Supernatural, Star Trek: 2009, Misc. Movies, Teen Wolf, Heroes, Mortal Instruments, and Hannibal.
Hey guys! My name is Stella and I'm a slash junkie. I regret nothing You can find me on AO3 under the name tenshi6. I mostly write one shots but recently I'm trying my best with multichaptered fics but I'm not very good with them. I tend to change my fandom a lot so once I've moved onto another I have difficulties with writing about my previous favs. It's not like I don't love them anymore, just they're not my priority. But I promise I'll try my best. I may be lazy with the updates but I won't abandon a story! So please be patient! Also, English isn't my native language, so sorry for any mistakes!
Feel free to check my tumblr: rainbowspirk(.)tumblr(.)com
Current Obsessions are in bold
Avengers, Thor, Ironman, Rise of the Guardians, Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, The Hobbit, Captain America, Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, RocknRolla, Star Trek, BBC Sherlock, The Eagle, X-men, Heroes, Stardust, Teen Wolf, Van Helsing, Monster-in-law, 10 things I hate about you, Inception, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Spiderman, Supernatural, The Adventures of Merlin, Eragon
Favourite Pairings (Top/Bottom)
Thor/Loki (Thor) Tony/Steve (Avengers) Marcus/Esca (The Eagle) Erik/Charles (X-men: First Class) Harry/Peter (Spiderman) Sherlock/John (Sherlock Holmes movie) Bruce/Jonathan (Batman) Caspian/Edmund (Chronicles of Narnia) Sulu/Chekov (Star Trek 2009) Harry/Draco (Harry Potter) Sirius/Remus (Harry Potter) Archy/Johnny (RocknRolla) Arthur/Merlin (The Adventures of Merlin) Spock/Kirk (Star Trek) Sam/Frodo (Lord of the Rings) Merry/Pippin (Lord of the Rings) Eames/Arthur (Inception) Pitch Black/Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians) Sherlock/John (BBC Sherlock) Thorin/Bilbo (The Hobbit), Fili/Kili (The Hobbit) Castiel/Dean (Supernatural) Gabriel/Sam (Supernatural) Lucifer/Sam (Supernatural), Sterek (Teen Wolf), Janto (Torchwood), Sylar/Peter (Heroes), Magnus/Alec (The Mortal Instruments)
Johnny Depp, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downey Jr., Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Mark Strong, Ryan Reynolds, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Martin Freeman, Richard Armitage, Tyler Hoechlin, Dylan O'Brian, Hugh Jackman, Zachary Quinto, Jude Law, Misha Collins, Eric Saade, Adam Lambert
Leighton Meester, Keira Knightley, Kate Beckinsale, Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Cameron Diaz, Emma Watson, Helena Bonham Carter, Amy Adams, Rachel McAdams
Darren Shan, J. K. Rowling, Rick Riordan, Cassandra Clare
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night his friend committed suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country
See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't
Your life may not be as harsh
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc., copy this into your profile.
If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children. (So where did the gay people come from...)
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Unsafe External Link