Author has written 18 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and Big Time Rush.
Name: BookManiaGirl520 or Sabrina. Either one works.
Birthday: May 20
Favorite Movie: hmmmmmmm a toughie--let's say Percy Jackson #1, Harry Potter #7 part 1 or...*Definatly Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!!!! That movie rocked!!!*
Favorite TV show: or Dirty Jobs or Big Time Rush...or yep this is the one! : CASTLE!!!! With BTR as a close second.
Favorite Color: Yellow--bright Yellow, Lightening Bug Yellow! Think Brighter than the sun people!
Favorite Food: Green Beans/Snicker's/Rassberries (Not together thou. Ew.)
Favorite saying: Either: Eh Technicalites or...Does it look like my face cares? or Maybe SAME DIFFERENCE!
Favorite Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Seekers, Hunger Games
Hogwarts House: Gryffindor
Said Gryffindor, "We'llall those with brave deeds to their name."
of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).
Parent God: Posedion ( which is ironic since i look like a daughter of Athena) Hold the press! Recent Polls said I was daughter of Zeus because of my anger...! :)
Bear:Kallik- White Bear
I enjoy reading and writing and am very sociable. I love to listen to music. I play the flute and a little piano. I protect my friends, and my emotions show easily. I can be mean or tease people if i want too. I also despise people who get what I want; and get annoyed when people make fun of people I care about!
I AM ALSO INSANE!!!!! *Just thought you all oughta' know...*
Now for the Good Stuff!!!!
Harry and Ginny
James and Lily *The first true pairing...*
Sirius/Remus (or Remus/Sirius if you want the bottom being first...;) but really as long as Sirius Black isnt' with moi we are good with this pairing.)
Ron and Hermione
Luna and Neville (not cannon but adorable!)
Percy and Annabeth
Nico and Thaila (cute...love sick cousins!)
Peeta and Katniss
Paring's I don't GET/DON'T LIKE:
Harry and Voldemort (Tom Riddle.) (Yes because Harry fell in love with his "murderer." AFter all there is a fine line between Hate and Love...oh what the hell. JUST DON'T EVEN TRY THIS RIDICULOUS PIECE OF CRAP!!!)
McGongall and Harry (yes I read one. DON'T DO IT!!!)
Percy and Thalia (Uh...was Annabeth kissing Percy NOT obvious enough??)
Harry and OC (Alright. I admit. It would be freakin awesome to be loved by Harry Potter but he's Ginny's Property. Luckily I have Sirus!!!)
Ron and Lavender (Yeah...not one of Rowlings most brilliant scenes
Harry and Hermione (NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! JUST NO!!!)
Neville and Ginny (Just ew. Ew.)
Luna and Harry (uh...no thank you.)
OC/Harry/Ron/OC (Yes a foursome...insanity! see H/H)
Draco/Harry (dudes! they are mortal enemies!)
Hagrid/anybody (just don't go there.)
Incest (not really for it...sorry.)
Harry/Ron (Okay--yeah they so fell in love while they were busy being Best Mates!)
Hermione/Draco (because calling someone Mudblood just makes you want to swoon doesn't it?)
Ron/Draco (no. Sorry but no.)
Harry/Voldemort (cause we all know Harry fell in love with Voldies Ruby Red eyes...) (Had to put it here again...)
You can't spell Hermione without Ron!
If by any odd chance Harry and Hermione married they'd have the same intinals.
Dragon blood is an effect magic oven cleaner
The actor who play Moaning Myrtle is actually 37 yrs. old! She's the oldest person to portray a Hogwarts student.
Percy and Annabeth are actually related! If Athena is the daughter of Zeus that makes Poesdion her Grandfather's Brother?
Hermione Granger was actually going to live next to Harry in the books and have a Snape/Lily realtionship (which I am so glad she didn't do! EW!)
You can't spell MORON without RON but Hermione loves him anyways
All the bad things happened to Ron
In one Draft of the OotP Sirius was actually going to live... *sniff*
The Working Title of the 4th book was Harry Potter and the DeathDoom Cup
J.K. Rowling actually started Spoilers for Harry Potter
In the SS the book editors wanted the Troll fighting scene out of the book. J.K. Rowling fought to keep it.
The Weasley Twins are actually twins! *gasp!*
James Potters' eyes actually have flecks of Green and Violet in them.
Top 10 ways to annoy the most powerful Dark Lord--Or Moldy Shorts
10) Give him a Harry Potter poster for his birthday
9) Have Severus Snape go in and say he's thought about who he loves and he had decided he loves Voldemort!
8) Change his voice to a little girls one
7) Tell him he looks like his father
6) Give him a snake and have the snake say it worships Harry Potter
5) Tell him that Moaning Myrtle loves him
4) Give him tickets to the premire showing of: How I defeated the worst Voldemort of our time
3) Put him in a room of 1 year olds and see if he will die again!
2) Call him a Half-Blood (no offense to Harry Potter and Percy Jackson of course)
and the # 1 way to annoy Voldemort...
Every year on Halloween call him and say--going to be defeated by any 1 year olds this year??
10 ways to annoy the best Titan ever--Kronos!
10) ask him if he likes the underworld
9) Give him an autographed Percy Jackson photo/poster
8) Give him an autographed Olympians photo/poster
7) Ask him about his minions
6) Tell him that he is a dunderhead
5) Sic all the monsters on him
4) Predict his death--oh wait...remind him he has been defeated.
3) Ask him if He's talked to Percy lately
2) Ask him about his occupation
And the Number 1 way to annoy Kronos is...
1) Ask him if he's visited his family lately.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a GIRL, so I MUST want to have sex with every guy I see.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
List of Favorite Harry Potter characters:
7) James and Lily *they are a set since they are dead... :(*
10) Professor McWhiskers...or McGonagall.
Have you ever thought about a fanfic for 10 and 3?
um no can't say i have...let's hope if there is one it's not a romance! Yikes!
What about a romance between 6 and 9?
Sirius and Luna...hm fairly odd...different times really but i guess anything can happen... ;)
What if 8 got 1 pregnat?
Okay nasty! Ginny and Hagrid!!!!!! ARE YOU INSANE!!!
Okay so what if 5 got 6 Pregant?
I know Dumbles swings that way...but I think Sirius is straight...
What would be a summary for a fanfic between 2 and 7?
Hermione is having problems with Ron because he's being annoying and awful so Hermione goes to Lily who had the same problems with James. Lily tells her to wait it out, but unfortuantly James has a totally different suggestion. And Harry hears so Hermione is in a race against time...and realtionships.
Top 10 People from PJO:
1) Annabeth! *gotta love the smart girls!*
3) Thaila * go Zeus!! Go Pines!! Go Thalia!!!!!!*
5) Athena *that goddes makes some wicked death threats!*
Have you ever thought about a fanfic for 10 and 3?
I'm pretty sure that would be incest...and it would be disgusting. Just saying.
What about a romance between 6 and 9?
That would be...um...um...interesting?
What if 8 got 1 pregnat?
Clarriesse? Getting Annabeth Pregnat????? That's just...just... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so what if 5 got 6 Pregant?
GROSS!!! And I think Athena is smarter than that...she'd at least use protection. ;)
What would be a summary for a fanfic between 2 and 7?
Percy and Chiron talk about the prophecy and its meaning.*One Shot!*
The Copies and the Pasting...
Copy and paste this on your profile if you think that J.K. Rowling is really a Hogwarts alumni but pretends that Harry Potter is fiction.
Copy and Paste this if you think that Mocking Jay sucked!
Copy and paste this, if you've ever pushed a pull door
Copy and Paste this if you've repeated your self 10 times and nobody hears you.
Copy and Paste this if you think J.K. Rowling should do a Maradurer series
Copy and Paste this if you think J.K. Rowling should do a Next Generation Series.
Copy and Paste this if you think J.K. Rowling is a Hogwartioran and that she is under cover as a Muggle.
Copy and Paste this if you live in the Midwest and do not Live on a farm
Copy and Paste this if you recite Harry Potter at random moments.
Copy and Paste this if you think that Love is everything you'll ever need
Copy and Paste this if you dislike the Twilight Saga...
Copy and Paste this if you are insane!
Copy and Paste this if you go to Hogwarts during the school year and Camp Half-blood during the summer
Copy and Paste this if you have a red-headed temper but you are not a red head
Copy and Paste this if you love animals!
Copy and Paste this if you believe the world will not end in 2012 and will only end when Christ comes
Copy and Paste this if you believe that Americans should not be in Afghanistan
Copy and Paste this if someone you like ignores you!
Copy and Paste this if your bestfriend stole your copies and Pastings! *eh eh eh TARKENNA!*
How many days did it take you to read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Write down your name and how many days...or Hours...Book-Mania-Girl520...6 hours.
How many hours did it take you to read Percy Jackson and the Olypmians? Write down your name and how many days...or Hours...Book-Mania-Girl-520...6 hours?
Twenty Random things to do in Public places to make everybody stop and stare at you!
1. Shout Holy Hippogriffs at the top of your lungs
2. Start singing another country's national anthem and then when people stare shout. "I'm an illeagl ailen!"
3. Crawl all over a store
4. Start laughing evilly at random moments
5. Skip everywhere and sing Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
6. Go up to Random people and ask if they've seen your brain
7. In the winter start chucking snowballs at Random people and say that they have Wackspurts on them
8. Fake Fainting
9. Pretend a pack of pencils is a pack of cigars
10. Go to the zoo, and pet the lions and say Pretty kitty *this is very difficult to do. I suggest you fake it*
11. Run around in circles and then get in the fetal postion and say People are coming to kill you
12. Grab a recipt and say "Blank I've got the secert documents." and run from the store
13. Where a paperbag over your head all over.
14. Put on yoga music and start to strech in front of a Walmart
15. Flap your arms and pretend to fly
16. Dart around a store humming Misson Impossible under your breath while eyeing people suspicously
17. Use a chihuahua as your "guide dog"
18. where every color of the Rainbow and shout "I'm a Rainbow!" all over and then dump water & skittles all over people.
19. Walk backwards everywhere
and 20. Just be your crazy insane self!
According to surveys 89% of the teen age population would stop breathing if Acrobmime and Fitch said it was uncool. Would you?
Dare to be different!
Songs for Harry Potter Character's!
James and Lily...Love like crazy, by Lee Brice / You belong with me by Taylor Swift/ Battlefield by Jordan Sparks/ Just the Girl: the Click Five/ King of Anything: Sara Barailles
Harry-Scream by Jamie Housten/ Photograph by Nickleback/ No Plan B by Manafest
Sirius--Be my Escape by Relint K/ It's all about tonight by Blake Shelton
Marauder's--Me and my Gang by Rascal Flatt's (minus Peter of course...)
Maraduer's: Boys of Fall by Kenny Chesney
Ginny--Anthem by Superchick/ Coz' I can by Ana Johnsson
Harry and Ginny--Love Story by Taylor Swift
James--You can't Take me by Gavin Greenaway/ UP and Up by Reilent K/ It's All right with me: Erin Hutchinson.
Remus--My wish by Rascal Flatts
Ron and Hermione--Fight another day by Brandon Heath
Hermione--Invisible by Taylor Swift/ Hey Hey by Superchick/ Hyporcrite by...um can't remeber
Ron-- Stand by Rascal Flatts/ To make her Love me by Rascal Flatts/ Words I couldn't say by Rascal Flatts
Dumbledore's Army--We Are--Ana Johnsson
Harry/James (either) as Father/ son: Anything like me by Brad Paisley
Order of the Phoenix: Breathe (2 AM) by Ana Natlik
OotP: Crazy Love by Hawk Nelson
Lily: Cuz I can by Ana Johnsson/ Never Grow Up: Taylor Swift
I couldn't think of any others...
1. Your real name: Sabrina
2. Your Nobody name (Take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Birxsana
3. Your Gangsta name (the first three letters of your name plus "izzle"): Sabizzle
4. Your Detective name (fav. color and fav. animal): Yellow Cow
5. Your Soap Opera name (your middle name and the street you live on): Joy Kinsey
6. Your Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Davsa
7. Your Super Hero name (2nd fav color, fav drink): Blue Sunkist
8. Your Witness Protection name (middle names of your parents): Lee Lee
9. Your Goth Name (Black plus the name of one of your pets): Black Pumpkin (or Brandy...which one?)
THE I WILL NOT'S...Or WAS NOT!
Sirius Black was not killed by drapery!
I will not tease Remus Lupin about his "time of the month"
Gryffindors and Syltherins do not dislike each other...they hate each other...
Potter men do not fall in love with blondes...they fall for red-heads.
Chiuauha's are not as awesome as Grims.
Remus and Sirius do NOT belong together
Severus Snape is NOT a sexy beast
Draco Malfoy is NOT in love with any part of the Golden Trio...
The Golden Trio is not the Golden Trio...it's the Golden Quadruple, because all the emotions and such make up one person...
Fudge is NOT an awesome minister
Umbridge should NOT rule Hogwarts
J.K. ROWLING SHOULD NOT STOP THE HARRY POTTER SERIES!!!
101 things I will NOT do at Hogwarts!
1. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
2. I will not sing "We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz" when being sent to the Headmaster's office.
3. I will not play poker or bridge with Professor Trelawney's tarot deck.
4. Seamus Finnegan is not "after me Lucky Charms."
5. I will not draw mustaches, glasses, scars, devil horns, or other paraphernalia on the paintings in Hogwarts while the subjects are sleeping. They do not find it amusing.
6. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
7. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
8. I will not change gravity on the Hogwarts grounds. My fellow students do not need to develop extra muscles and jumping into an orbit is not funny.
9. I am not the Wicked Witch of the West.
10. I will not ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
11. I will not follow potion instructions in reverse order "to see what happens."
12. I will not walk up to a Hufflepuff and ask if he/she is going to huff and puff and blow my house down.
13. I will not accept anything edible from a Weasley.
14. Hogwarts is not in the flight path of any Muggle airport, and Muggle airplanes cannot crash into Hogwarts. That being the case, there is no need to have first years standing on the spires of Hogwarts waving torches screaming "Go away, go away!"
15. I will not ask for advice from Peeves on how to wreak havoc.
16. Making rumors about Harry and Draco's secret love life is not funny and it will stop soon.
17. I will not suggest to Fred and George that they invent and sell Anti-Anti-Cheating Charm quills.
18. I will not tell first years that the best way to study is to stay up all night balancing your textbook on your head, as gravity will cause the information to sink through the skull and into the brain.
19. I will not point to Harry Potter's scar and ask if his Voldy senses are tingling.
20. I will not organize a Junior Death Eaters Training Camp at Hogwarts. I will not hand out medals for "Hexing Harry Potter," "Endangering a teacher's life by jinxing," or "Throwing a person from the Astronomy Tower." I will not send the latter to Professor Snape and make him an honorary member.
21. I will not add "according to the prophecy" at the end of all my sentences to raise my Divination grade.
22. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
23. I will not push Professor Flitwick from his stack of books claiming I need them for my studies.
24. I will not spike my best friend's pumpkin juice and tell him to go hit on Professor McGonagall.
25. When asked a question by a teacher I will not inform them that the answer is protected by a Fidelius Charm and I am not the Secret Keeper.
26. I will not hiss at Harry Potter instead of talking.
27. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
28. I will not organize a witch burning, even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
29. I will not tell Oliver Wood that Quidditch as been permanently canceled.
30. I will not bewitch Percy Weasley's prefect badges to yell "I'm in love with myself!" every time it senses movement.
31. The Easter Bunny is not Jesus' Animagus form.
32. I will not sign up the Great Lake at Hogwarts for the Summer Olympics swimming competitions.
33. I will not convince first years that the new password to Gryffindor Tower is "Petrificus Totalus" and must be recited with their wands pointed at themselves.
34. I will not give a "Chosen by whom, actually?" shirt to Harry Potter for Christmas.
35. I will not refer to Aragog as "Charlotte."
36. Crucifixes do not ward off Slytherins.
37. I will not jump up and yell "VOLDERMORT, RUN!" in the middle of a D.A. meeting.
38. If Death Eaters attack Hogsmeade, I will not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Batmobile, Robin!"
39. I will not tell everyone that Draco Malfoy started the Hug A Muggle Campaign.
40. I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer.
41. I will not tell Ronald Weasley that his sister was caught snogging any of the following: 1) Draco Malfoy, 2) Any other Slytherin, 3) Michael Corner, 4) Any other Ravenclaw, 5) Zacharias Smith, 6) Any other Hufflepuff, 7) Neville Longbottom, 8) Any other Gryffindor.
42. Asking Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger "When's the wedding?" is only funny a few times.
43. I will not lock the Gryffindors and Slytherins in a room and take bets on who will come out alive.
44. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
45. I will not dress in long black capes with hoods. Draco Malfoy tried this and almost peed his pants. I must learn from his experience.
46. I will not tell Professor Binns that he is dead and a) needs to move on, or b) get a life.
47. I will not change the speed of light to 30 mph and enjoy watching my fellow students and the teachers find out about the miracles of relativity.
48. I will not start a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, as it is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
49. I will not hand out shirts that say "Potter 6, Voldemort 0."
50. Astronomy class will not cause me to be abducted by aliens.
51. I will not convince the first years that "Death Eaters" is the name for a cookery club specialized in experimental dishes.
52. I will not start a howler chain-letter saying "Your life will be cursed for seven years if you don't send this to 10 fellow students within 15 minutes."
53. I will not melt if water is poured over me.
54. I will not bewitch my cauldron to change the freezing-point of water. I will not ask Professor Snape why my potion is freezing while the cauldron is heated. Nor will I point out that I doubted from the beginning that he would be able to sort that out for me.
55. I will not tell the first years on the Hogwarts Express that they have free choice of house if they swim over the lake.
56. Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda.
57. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory, no matter how wicked the result would be.
58. Sneaking slugs into Ron Weasley's food is not funny.
59. I will not tell Professor Snape that we the student body have been discussing his role in unfortunate events involving the late headmaster and have deemed him a miserable and pathetic excuse of a human being.
60. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
61. I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do in front of people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
62. I will not hang up a sign saying "Reserved for Draco Malfoy" at the girls' bathroom door.
63. I am not allowed to ask pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
64. I will not tell Dobby that Harry Potter's one greatest desire is for a pit bull named Ripper.
65. I will not tell Professor McGonagall about the great Muggle enhancer out there called botox.
66. "42" is not the answer to every question on the O.W.L.s.
67. I will not set Ravenclaws on the task of calculating the exact value of pi.
68. Getting the Sorting Hat drunk only makes his song funny the first time.
69. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
70. I will not ask Professor Flitwick how Santa Claus is doing.
71. Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time.
72. I will not ink my owl's feet, have it walk across parchment, and sell the results as cheat sheets for Ancient Runes, even though Crabbe and Goyle keep falling for it.
73. I will not change the speed of sound so that communication by owl is quicker than talking to each other.
74. I will not point out to Professor Sinistra that Astrology needs to be rewritten as Pluto is no longer a planet.
75. I will not encourage bungee jumping from the Astronomy Tower, nor do it myself, as it is disrespectful of Professor Dumbledore's memory.
76. I will not tell Gryffindor first years that sneaking into the Slytherin dormitory is a rite of passage to truly become a Gryffindor.
77. Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying "The library is closed for an indefinite time period" amusing in any sense.
78. I will not tell Professor Snape he needs to go to his "Happy Place."
79. If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-De-Dee: The Voldemort Musical," I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
80. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that my teacup says she's lying.
81. I will not imitate Steve Irwin while in Care of Magical Creatures class, even if I have the best fake Australian accent.
82. I will not enchant the telescopes on the Astronomy Tower to display non-existent constellations during O.W.L. exams.
83. My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf."
84. Underwater broom riding does not distinguish the master from the layman. It is not required to become member of any Quidditch team.
85. I will not use Legilimency to get the right answers from my teachers.
86. I will not use Legilimency to get what my fellow students answers are.
-86b. This also pertains to Hermione Granger.
87. I will not psycho-analyze Professor Trelawney, as it clouds her Inner Eye.
88. "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
89. I will not put a paper sign on Firenze's back saying "Pony Rides: 3 Sickles."
90. Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology."
91. Neil Gaiman is not spying on us.
92. I will not point out to the house-elves how much sushi could be made of the giant squid.
93. I will not suggest that we read coffee beans in Divination instead of tea leaves for a bit of a change.
94. I will not tell the teachers that they cannot assign homework, as we do not actually go home during the school year to do it.
95. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date for the Yule Ball.
96. I will not make fun of Hufflepuffs because their house colors make them look like bees.
97. I will not use silencing charms on my Prefects.
98. I will not to conjure the words "DRINK ME" onto the vial of any potion in Professor Snape's classroom.
99. I will not add a spoonful of sugar to each potion I make. Mary Poppins was not a brewer of potions.
100. Stealing first-years' clothing and then tossing it into and around the Whomping Willow is highly frowned upon.
101. I will not tell Harry Potter that he is fictional and that everything he has worked for is nothing more than a couple of best selling novels and loads of bad fanfiction.
“Your lucky enough to be different, never change”--Taylor Swift
Every man dies. Not every man really lives. --William Wallace
"I think I've discovered the secert of life...you just hang around until you get used to it." Charles M. Schulz
I just write what I want to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself. I never in my wildest dreams expected this popularity." J.K. Rowling.
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|