Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter, Ouran High School Host Club, Beetlejuice, Ponyo/崖の上のポニョ, and Princess Mononoke.
There is a big box that is determined to haunt me and it may be this one, or the "think outside the box" one, or perhaps a cardboard box in my garage, though I'm not entirely sure that one exists yet.
I read LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of books. I watch a good number of movies too because what else would I want to do with my time? Well, I guess I write and and draw and fingerpaint and make collages. BUT OTHER THAN THAT- Oh, also music. And animals. I love all sorts of animals and currently spend all my time trying to educate people on them.
I do love Twilight. I've gone through several stages, loving it, hating it, unsure of it, and now liking it, but I'm not obsessed anymore and the sparkling thing is weird. But Harry Potter will forever be better. And it is clearly Team Adrian Ivashkov. Or, if we must stay in the realm of Twilight, Team Jasper. Though I am good on Team Ariel too. Bertie doesn't want him, please hand him over. I'm begging you. (P.S. *spoilers* that end ripped out my soul.)
I LOVE slash couples, I can't help it. They are just too much fun. I have several Harry Potter ships, as well as my latest favorite, Stein/Spirit. (Also, for HP, the prefect's bathroom is like my favorite setting everevereverever probably because of Cedric being all "It's not a bad place for a bath") That and anime just begs for slash, especially since one guy will just kiss another, completely unashamed.
I am a spaz, and my writing shows it. I have a serious problem staying on track, and then my characters come alive and do whatever they want, regardless of the direction I was originally taking them.
I find it really funny that I make a big deal out of one review on a story, and then I'm going through stories one day and this person has 309 reviews. dafuq
Quigs are awesome and scary at the same time. I fed someone to them. She's from this book by Eva Ibbotson called The Countess Below Stairs and I hated her. Count Olaf is potentially next, then onto whoever else peeves me enough to get fed. Muriel got fed to the bear quigs in Denduron. Count Olaf, perhaps the shark quigs from Cloral. You know, I'm already afraid of sharks, so I can't say that shark quigs helped that fear at all.
I ship many many MANY couples, but do not write about them much, since I tend to write a lot of OC couples. I mostly want to be in the story more than I want to rewrite it.
I am sort of disappointed about minor couples that do not appear on this site, so I SHIP BAGHEERA AND BALOO!! Although, when I wrote about them, I made them human. Probably because as much as they act like a married couple, the inter species thing honestly disturbed me.
Mr. Frodo! Sam! Mr. Frodo! Sam!
I watch tons of movies, although I'm only now starting to get into ones that aren't purely family, and I am known as Disney Queen.
Dark Azuma scares the crap out of me. When people act all nice, and are actually pure evil, I can't stand them. No matter how pretty that b*tch is.
P.S. I am only slightly more useful than a Magikarp.
Harry Potter, Vampire Academy, Bloodline (
The Night Circus, The Grimm Legacy, Something, Maybe, Bloom, The Unwritten Rule, How I Live Now, Just In Case, Eight Seconds, Incantation, Sea Change
Corpse Bride, Nightmare Before Christmas, Star Trek, Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Whisper of the Heart, Ponyo...many many other Hayao Miyazaki movies, Horton Hears a Who, Quest for Camelot, Harry Potter, Eragon, Inkheart, The Phantom of the Opera, The Boxtrolls, ParaNorman, etc etc etc
TV SUCKS OUT YOUR SOUL, but I do watch some shows on Netflix, along with cheesy animes, plus the cartoons I watched as a kid: Beetlejuice, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Scooby Doo...
SA, Vampire Knight, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, MeruPuri, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Me and My Brothers, Black Bird, La Corda d'Oro
Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knight, SA, Baka and Test, Spice and Wolf, The Devil is a Part-Timer, Princess Jellyfish, Blood
1. Name, please. It starts with a B and goes on from there.
2. Approximate Age? I'm legal. The end.
3. Are you happy in your life? Jes, jes I am.
4. Do you feel like anything is missing? If so, what do you want? I have a tooth missing, so there's that.
5. Do you plan on being a musician/artist/writer? No. I do all of them for fun. PARK RANGER, HOLLA
6. Do you think you are artistic? Eh. Depends on the day.
7. Have you ever tried hard drugs? Why would I?
8. If so, have they changed your life? Definitely, oh, definitely crystal meth all day. @K1t K4tty
9. What age would you like to die? An old one, preferably.
10. Would you let your kids smoke weed? I don't know. Maybe. Smoking's not especially healthy.
11. Are you an angry person? Can be, but so can everyone.
12. Do you laugh a lot, but don’t really mean it? No. I mean every laugh I give, and I give lots.
13. Do you like to think you are popular? I would like to think so, but that would be a lie. Haha. I'm okay with it though.
14. Describe your most terrifying dream. Oh, gosh, I have lots of really creepy ones involving animals, but I won't creep any of you out with the details.
15. What band would you die to see live? Little Mix? I still don't want to die to see them though.
16. How would you like to die? Old age. I want no fun.
17. What’s your opinion on self-mutilation? No.
18. Do you believe in capitalism? Do I believe in it? What's there to believe? It's real enough.
19. Communism? No, but communism isn't bad if it's carried out without a psycho dictator.
20. Libertarianism? Gesundheit.
21. Would you rather be an anarchist or a socialite? I mean, what's a socialite? It sounds like a disease.
22. Freedom of speech or controlled society? Freedom of speech.
23. Obama or Bush? Let's not get into politics. Kthxbai.
24. Would you consider yourself intelligent? Yeah, more than some of my friends, not as much as my others.
25. When was the last time you cried? Probably very recently.
26. When was the last time you laughed? Same as above. I'm an emotional wreck.
27. Who is your last text from? A workmate.
28. What did it say? She was asking me about a sea turtle release.
29. Ever had your ass kicked? Nope. At least not because I was beat up.
30. What’s your middle name? Morgan.
31. Single or taken? Quite taken.
32. If taken, do you love this person? Yes. He's such a poop.
33. If single, what are you looking for in someone? To be alive.
34. Sex or love? Love, no question. What a silly thing to ask.
35. Who is your best friend? Probs my boyfriend because I just don't really hang out with people these days.
36. Why is this person your best friend? Well, all my friends are great. That didn't answer the question.
37. Are you moody? Heck yes.
38. Are you depressed? No.
39. What do you think of abortion? Get one if you want, but I'm not gonna advise anyone to get one.
40. Are you in a good mood today? Yes, yes I am.
41. If not, why are you not? SHUT UP, STUPID.
42. Are you afraid of the swine flu? Oh, yes. I cry in corners thinking about it.
43. Are you afraid to be yourself? Not at all.
44. What would you label yourself? Insane.
45. Do you live with your parents? Yeahhhh
46. How many siblings do you have? Deux.
47. Do you wear skinny jeans? I LOVE SKINNY JEANS XOXOXOXO
48. Are you emo? No. No. No.
49. Are you aware that all emo kids look exactly the same? They do? Are you blind?
50. Are you a hater? I hate you, does that count?
51. Are you anti-rasict? Pretty much.
52. Explain your personality in 3 words. I am me.
53. What do you wish your name was? Bob the Builder.
54. How old do you want to be when you get married? I don't know. Not too young, not too old. Twenties. Probably as soon as possible though. I like the idea of being young and married.
55. What do you want to name your kids? ALL THE NAMES.
56. What kind of hairstyle do you want? The one I have.
57. When was the last time you brushed your teeth? This morning.
58. What are you wearing right now? Clothing.
59. Say something random. What a stupid bucket.
60. What do you wear to bed? Pajamas. Do you?
61. What color is your underwear? Such a personal question, and I have no idea and I'm not going to check.
62. Am I getting too personal? See above.
63. What’s your view on nihilism? What is it?
64. Pacifism? Well, according to CS Lewis, it was bad, but I don't know my views yet.
65. Do you think the drug culture is misunderstood? No, I think they're silly. But whatevs. Maybe.
66. Are you a fan of Hunter S Thompson? No. Who is it?
67. Do you read literature? Sometimes. Do you mean classics?
68. Do you love horror movies? NO
69. What’s your favourite one? NO (Dorian Gray is actually considered a horror movie, so that one) (Ben Barnes xoxoxoxoxo)
70. Do you like comedies? I do, if they're not Due Date.
71. Are you a smoker? Nah.
72. Do you smoke cigars/cigarillos? Nah.
73. Do you have anger problems? Not that I'm aware of.
74. Do you know someone who has a mental illness? Yes, yes, I do.
75. Have you had someone close to you die of cancer? Yes.
76. What do you want to be next Halloween? I'm gonna do a vampire with bat wings because last time I tried vampire it sucked.
77. What grade are you in? One in college.
78. When do you graduate? In the future.
79. Do you talk to yourself? Yes, unfortunately.
80. What color are your toenails? Their natural color.
81. Has anyone ever told you you have a nice smile? Yesss
82. Nice eyes? ALL THE FRICKIN' TIME.
83. Ever broken a bone? NO HAHA
84. Got a black eye? Nope. Does everyone assume I fight a lot?
85. Nose bleed? Maybe, but not really.
86. Ever been so mad you cried? ALL THE TIME.
87. What’s your favourite quote? As of right now?
-I set fires to feel joy.
-That's adorable. (Pitch Perfect)
88. Are you listening to anything right now? My YouTube playlist.
89. What are you addicted too? You spelled to wrong.
90. Do you like silver hair? Sophie, Ariel, yess.
91. Would you ever fight a famous boxer? Not if...never.never.never.
92. Could you take on kimbo slice? Excuse you.
93. Can you even fist fight? hahahahahahahahaNO
94. Do you work out? I walk and dance in my room. Does that count? Say yes. I hate push-ups.
95. Are you in good physical condition? hahahahahahaNO
96. Do you get creeped out by puppets? YES. Didn't you see that episode of Scooby Doo?
97. If you could be any celebrity by one day, who would you be? Me.
98. Do you have any phobias? Yes, who doesn't?
99. Ever been mauled by a wild animal? Gosh, that's the craziest question ever!
100. Favourite color? Why pick?
101. Are these questions pointless? Oh so pointless.
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Demigod: Daughter of Poseidon
Also, I would like to think that in the world of Strange Angels, I would be a werewolf. I'd rather not be a svetocha. They seem to have it rough.
K1t K4tty: Please tell me this is guy on guy, not guy on guy on duckling.
Me: NO! Why- The poor- "I do like ducklings!" OH GOD THANK YOU FOR RUINING THAT FOR ME!