Poll: (Weird question) Should I keep my blue dino puffle Tilly on Club Penguin? Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Powerpuff Girls, Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z, Club penguin, Tangled, Disney, Princess and the Frog, Isabel of the Whales, Little Mermaid, Harry Potter, Sailor Moon, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ.
Hi, everyone! みんなさん、はじめまして！
I AM CURRENTLY VERY BUSY AND DON'T HAVE TIME TO UPDATE MY STORIES SUCH AS MELODY'S BAD HAIR DAY AND THE ADVENTURES OF STARFIRE 777, AND WITCHPUFF GIRLS! AT THE MOMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Welcome to my profile! Make sure a pie doesn't get thrown at your face on your way out. Just so you know, I speak English very well, but I don't know Spanish. I speak Urdu and Hindi as well, and some Japanese. I just LURV pandas, don't you? (If you don't, git offa ma property!)
Pandas are awesome. I wish my zoo has pandas, but sadly, it doesn't. So unless I go to China, my dream does not have a good chance of coming true :P Too bad I don't know Chinese.
(Read the whole thing!) Please take the time to vote on my poll. I'm seriously having a hard time deciding whether I should keep my blue dino puffle. I didn't even want him. Club Penguin said they could take him away for me, but I'm not sure. He's really cute, named after Tilikum the orca, and I might grow to love him. Then again, I only hatched him because if I didn't, I would have to lug around the egg. It's hard to give up something once you've named it. So google "club penguin blue dinosaur puffle" and look at the pic of it. Also go to http://www.clubpenguinsaraapril.com/2014/01/guided-tour-of-prehistoric-party-2014.html--Saraapril has one so you can see it in-game. Can you please help me make my decision? Thanks!
If you are in love with an anime character, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the List: Darkness Revolution, Sora7, Mangascribbler(I'm in love with several...),InuWolfgirl11(only 3 the name explanes 2), YaoiChick1(Kyo-fruits basket), psychic chic (too many to list!)
Age: 14 and counting! :D
Birthday: May 30 1999
Favorite TV show(s): Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls, Jessie, A.N.T. Farm
Favorite Anime: Lucky Star, Azumanga Daioh, Paniponi Dash! Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Haruhi Suzumiya, Ouran, and I think there's more. Can't remember.
Favorite Manga: Lucky Star, Fruits Basket, Sailor Moon, Ouran High School Host Club, Yostuba&!, Azumanga Daioh, Haruhi Suzumiya
Visit my blog!
Favorite Color(s): Pink, black, and red
Favorite movie(s): The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, The first two PMMM movies, one more but PM me if ya wanna know.
Favorite food: Some sort of Indian noodles
Favorite song(s): Connect (Puella Magi Madoka Magica), Deep Sea Girl, And I'm Home (also from PMMM), Enjeru, 100 Nai Nai Nai, and some more anime songs...
LOL, I like Fred and Annoying Orange like most people do.
"I don't know, but suddenly I'm thinkin' that a few of these cookies aren't as tasty as some of the other cookies are. Is this one of your cookies, Kagami?"
I'm learning Japanese!!!!!
こんにちは！はじめまして！I did NOT use Google Translate for that, I have a Japanese keyboard :D
I'm also going to learn Korean...maybe...
Stories I like: Madoka Magica stories, Club Penguin stories with stuff that really and truly happened, sweet Powerpuff Girls stories, Kyouko Sakura & Sayaka Miki stories, Sayaka Miki & Madoka Kaname stories (i don't mean yuri!!) :D
I'm best at writing dark fiction, and I don't know why. Just a natural talent I discovered. :P
Finished multi-chapter stories:
Bubbles’ Big Day
A Lesson in Procrastination
An Adventure for Three
My top ten fave villains of ALL TIME:
1. Discord (My Little Pony Friendship is Magic)
2. Kyubey/Kyuubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
3. Randall "Randy" Boggs (Monsters Inc.) he's not a villain! whoever thinks randy boggs is a villain needs a jolly good bop on the head with a newspaper :P
4. That guy from The Princess and the Frog...is it Dr. Facilier?
5. Mojo Jojo (Powerpuff Girls)
6. Charlotte (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
7. Fuzzy Lumpkins (PPG)
8. Kriemhild Gretchen (PMMM)
9. Walpurgis Night (Puella MMM)
10. Oktavia Von Seckendorff (Puella MMM)
...I just got kinda desperate so I started plucking my fave witches from Madoka Magica. Not that I really like Oktavia, though. :P
My top ten favorite heroines of ALL TIME:
1. ALL the Paniponi Dash! and Azumanga Daioh (minus Koyomi Mizuhara) characters :D
2. Konata Izumi (Lucky Starnot a hero but a protagonist)
3. Kagami & Tsukasa Hiiragi (Lucky Star)
4. Miyuki Takara (Lucky Star)
5. Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
6. Miyuki Takara (Lucky Star)
7. Miss Kuroi (Lucky Star)
8. Patricia Martin (Lucky Star)
9. The Powerpuff Girls (whoops...sorry!)
10. Hiyori Tamura (Lucky Star)
Favorite pairings: KyonxMikuru, KyonxYuki, ItsukixMikuru (I hate KyonxHaruhi ugh)
10 best things about being a girl:
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horiscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
What you have:
[ ] You own over 10 bottles of nail polish
[ ] You own a designer purse
Do you love:
Do you shop at:
Do you say:
Do you read:
Do you love these:
Do you really enjoy:
1-10 = You're more of a guy than a girl...*
Check out my stories!
Peace, love, and baby monkeys,
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Cartoons Powerpuff Girls|