Author has written 1 story for Bleach.
Nicknames: Hikari, Ichigo, Himiko
Full Nicknames: Hikari Tsukihime, Ichigo Momosaki, Himiko Shisanagi
Age: 18 (I'm legally an adult now! Woo hoo!)
Grade: 12th (Finally a senior! Hell yeah!)
Hair: Shoulder length dark brown
Weight: 130 lbs (I admit I have a bit of a tummy and a... fat behind, unfortunately)
Nationality: Half Polish, Half Thai (I'm mixed, but I look more Asian than white and I speak Cantonese.)
Skin: White (I hate tanning, so I'm kind of pale.)
Loves: Anime, Yaoi, Yuri, Candy, Pocky, Ice Cream, Self-Inserts, Time Travel fics, Going on FF, Sleeping in late, Writing stories and poems dealing with fav. animes, Color pink, Swimming, Hanging out with friends, Going on the computer, and most of all Daydreaming Lol ;)
Hates: People who judge others without getting to know them first, People who think they're all that...
But the thing I hate the most is when people put down other people's stories with really harsh reviews. That just goes to show how immature they are. If they don't like the story, then they shouldn't even be reading it. In my opinion they take things way too seriously when it's just a story and that's all there is to it. People can't always meet their expectations. Each person's writing style is different and if people try to diss others because of that, well all I can say is that I pity them. They need to learn to not be so judgemental otherwise they will never get far in life because people will not tolerate such blatant disrespect. -/_\- (Note the Itachi emocon and fear it) Lolz jk jk
Bleach, Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Ouran High School Host Club, Kuroshitsuji, Deathnote, Loveless, Black Cat, Azumanga Daioh, Tsubasa, xxxHolic, Pandora Hearts, Otomen, Natsume's Book of Friends, Fruits Basket, Hell Girl, Vampire Knight, Tactics, Shakugan no Shana, Vampire Princess Miyu, Saiyuki, Yu-Gi-Oh, and so many more that would take too long to list.
Uploads: Currently working on "I Wanna Change". I am trying to get the next chapter out sometime within this month of March. Let's hope homework will ease up (I'm a senior, after all) so it shouldn't take too long now before I can work on my story again. Yays!
By the way, two people have used some of my ideas to write their own self-insert stories on here and they're called "Clorox" by the lovely Kaymeleon and "Let's Do This" by the kind and super nice sisterawesomeness.
Just note that I am the original author of some of the ideas in there so don't start suspecting anyone of plagiarism because it's not. I have given them full permission to use some of my ideas in their stories!
Thank you very much for listening to me!
IMPORTANT: The story "Clorox" by Kaymeleon has been taken off this site. If anyone knows where to find her story, please PM me. I truly enjoyed reading her work and I see no reason why it should have been taken down. If it was because of the lemons, then the administration better get their act together because all authors on here should be able to express their ideas and not be condemned for it. If not, I will still respect whatever reason she may have had for taking down her story. Thanks so much in advance, guys!
Anyway, you can be sure to look forward to a very realistic and very good self-insert, in my opinion at least. I hope to write my OC with absolutely no Mary-Sueness, but please bear with me if it seems like she's a Mary-Sue at times. This is my first story so again please be kind and patient with me. Also, my story with not be random. It has a plot-line and is somewhat planned out. I have an outline for it already so all I need to do is write out the chapters and it's good to go. Oh and no flames please! They will be used to roast marshmallows and I will enjoy eating them! Haha ;) Thanks and enjoy my story!XD
So, I've been working on this for quite some time now. When I read stories here on FF, there's a bunch of things that annoy the hell out of me and I'm sure a lot of you know what I'm talking about. Yes peoplez, these are my...
"FF Pet Peeves"
1. Long paragraphs with no spacing that makes the entire story hard to read and hurts your eyes
2. Mary-Sues that have really obsessive and annoying personalities
3. Canon characters that are completely OOC
4. When people don't use spell check
5. When people don't read over their writing to make sure everything makes sense and flows nicely
6. Random stories with random plots that don't even make sense
7. When people put OCs in place of other characters (Like in Bleach, people make their OC Captain or Lieutenant of the 10th Squad in the past and then go into detail about them and what they did which might mess up the original story plot.)
8. When stories focus on the OC most of the time/go real in-depth with them and don't have a lot of interaction with the characters they put down
9. Text words that appear throughout the whole story and in the dialogue
10. Words in Japanese or any other language that have no translations within the chapter
11. Songs that are integrated in the story and broken up into parts (If people want to put a song in a story, then it's okay with me. But please make sure that it's small and all in one piece so that people can skip over it if they want to. Also, please make sure that it's not the whole song because it takes up a lot of space.)
12. An entire story that consists of role play/script format (It's totally okay if people have some in the intro or ending though.)
Well, that's all I can think of right now. I'll try to post more if I can and I hope that some of you agree on these with me. Maybe not all but at least some of them. If you have any more ideas or suggestions, please PM me and I'd be happy to add it in!XD
Unsafe External Link