Author has written 4 stories for Shugo Chara!.
You must stay drunk on writing so reality can't destroy you ~ Ray Bradbury
Narcissus and Goldmund - Hermann Hesse
Hesse's novel of two medieval men, one quietly content with his religion and monastic life, the other in fervent search of more worldly salvation. This conflict between flesh and spirit, between emotional and contemplative man, was a life study for Hesse. It is a theme that transcends all time.
Random Facts About Me:
1. My ipod has songs ranging from death metal to Disney classics. My walkman plays all the classics, as in rock, jazz, metal, etc.
2. I decided to become a librarian after I was told a pirate doesn't make a substantial income.
3. I can bake 30-minute brownies in 20 minutes.
4. I hate shoes with a passion, so I tend to go barefoot when ever the time permits.
5. I hate conformity and tend to take the attitude, "It's not me, it's the rest of the world." (What a brat, right?).
6. I am a closet geek. My parents know I am geeky, just not to the correct extent.
7. I am a tomboy who loves to wear dresses (Does that make sense?).
8. When I hear an upbeat song, I feel the need to break out dancing. Then I remember I am in public. But sometimes I forget.
9. I aspire to work in the fast food industry, because it is a step up from my current custodial position.
10. When I wear my school uniform, I pretend that I'm cosplaying a character in an anime (the anime changes depending on my mood).
11. I read classic literature for fun. It may seem strange, but I love it! I hope to get a doctorate degree in classic literature (Wow, what a nerd!).
12. If only for a day, I would love to be a truck driver. I mean, ideal job (besides pirate, of course). You get paid to drive.
13. I recently moved a different state (at the start of the school year) and I have not yet made a friend that is a girl. For some reason I have a harder time talking to girls than I do with guys.
14. I always eat suckers when I write. I don't know what it is, but they're just awesome for inspiration.
15. I am a yaoi fangirl. Please don't kill me! (Or sacrifice me, or burn me at the stake, or whatever else can happen).
16. When I'm full of energy at work, I act like Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket and try going super fast (Why Tohru Honda is because I'm a janitor just like she is).
17. My best friend Amanda introduced me (and my sister) to this site a couple years ago. She is mad at me for just now using it and is greatly disturbed by the fact that I write Shugo Chara! fanfics.