Author has written 30 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender.
Not dead yet! Updates to follow in the coming months when I obtain a new laptop.
For more information about the stories, previews, graphics, and the writers overall procrastination, I'm over at:
For many who know, I've recently come off a hiatus. Things ran far far longer than expected, but I'm finally all settled down in my own home and this one doesn't look like I'll be uprooted from it. Hopefully my return will also show a far greater improvement in my writing. I just want to say thank you to all the readers that have sent me encouraging and helpful words.
Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass. Anton Chekhov
Too often do we study the facts and not the details. Life is in the details.
Remember that they are what make your writing special.
It's what separates those that write for love and those that write, because of necessity.
Your writing will give you away every time too.
1. I'm a sickly person. Writing is a wonderful way to pass the time.
2. I enjoy writing and don't want to write it if I think its crap
3. I most likely support a pairing you don't. I wont bash yours, so please, leave mine alone.
4. I probably like a series that you don't. Please respect that its what other people like and leave it alone.
5. Don't tell me that me everyone is OOC in my fics. If you really want full canon, go read/watch the series. People grow and change differently even over the smallest of things.
Now that we have covered that, onto the fan fiction:
Work in Progress:
Weeks - Setmanes
Breakfast - The White Mush
Earth - Learning
Spades - Gypsies and Nomads
Storm - The Coming Storm
I have completed:
Day 1: Motive - Motive Shapes Every Man's Action - One shot
Day 2: Storm - The Coming Storm - One shot
Day 3: Duty - Love Can Do Much, But Duty More - Complete
Day 4: Secret Admirer - He Needs It Like His Next Breath of Air - One shot
Day 5: Warmth - Eyes As Distant As The Stars Reflected In Them - One shot
Day 6: Scars - My vid on Youtube
Day 7: Liquor - Cactus Juice Effects - One shot
50 Prompts in 30 days, About 1,000 words each.
Fan art of my stories
Story: Eyes As Distant As The Stars Reflected In Them
Note: Be sure you leave a nice comment for Trufflergirl (also she has other Avatar art too!)!! Thanks again for the art!!
Story: Cactus Juice Effets
Note: I made it, I couldn't help myself.
I miss working on my short stories!!