Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Age: 19 years old
So I used to be cutiekatec, but I got bored with the pen name, but decided to change it. What do you think of the new one? Hehe. It's true though. Sanity is sooo overrated. Do you know what the secret is about being insane, crazy, bonkers, and completely and utterly mad? The best people are :)
Sooooooo I like alot of books. I read so much I've lost count of how many I've read and reread. Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson, Inheritance Cycle, Five Hundred Kingdoms... I could go on and on, but I won't bore you with the little things. Most of the stuff I read falls in the area of fantasy, fiction, and adventure!
WARNING!!!-This is one of those long profiles that some people love and some people hate. Just a heads up :)
"Before you read my profile, I need to say some things about fanfiction: 1. I'm not picky. I'm really not. I like most stories, and I'm not very judgemental. I know a good story when I see it. I know a not-so-good story when I see it. And I'm going to tell you the truth about whether I liked it or not. My opinion is, if you don't like a story THEN DON'T READ IT! You don't have to write nasty reviews. Don't you dare think that I'm talking about constructive critsism. I LOVE that! I want to be told the truth! If everyone just says 'OMG, this story is awesome,' how are you supposed to tell whether it's really good or not? 2. Fanfiction is about writing things that the author would NEVER write!! That's the point! I don't want to hear all the time, 'a bit ooc, but otherwise good.' I know they're out of character! That's the point and fun of it! Making characters do thing that they would never do otherwise. This is fanfiction, not 'let's write the next Artemis Fowl book' day! So, please keep that in mind." From HollyMarieFowl
I GOT A POTTERMORE ACCOUNT! I'm soooooooo happy! If you want to friend me, my name is RiverGold10875. I'm in Gryffindor! My sister also made one and her name is RiverFloo19745 so friend her as well if you want to. She got Ravenclaw.
CLICK HERE!!!====>>>> http: // www. mindistortion. tv/ iwantyoursoul/?i_am =cutiekatec (well, copy and paste, and remove the space, but you get what I meant)
Friends And Friends
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool withyou at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run Forrest run!"
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "Dang, we screwed up"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
BEST FRIENDS: Are forever
A friend will split their lunch with you if you forgot yours, but a best friend will guard their food, stick out their tongue, and say, "You should have brought your own lunch, stupid! Now back off mine!"
A friend will ask before eating something at your house, but a best friend will come into your house, barely say hello, and head straight to your fridge.
A friend will ring your doorbell and wait patiently, but a best friend will pound on your door incessantly until you open it fifteen seconds later and say, "This situation could have been avoided if you had simply left your door unlocked!"
A friend will use the common, "I think that shirt would look nice with jeans," suggestion, but a best friend will say, "YOU IDIOT! Why are you wearing a skirt with that shirt?!" and will then proceed to tear your closet apart looking for the jeans that are in your dresser drawer, which she, of course, already knew. She will then say, "Your room looks like crap. Clean up much?"
A friend will ask if they can show you a song and will then pull it up on youtube, but a best friend will buy it and transfer it to your iPod and then tell you to listen to it or suffer their extreme displeasure.
A friend will agree to a game of cards, but a best friend will agree, then proceed to suggest 52-pickup and begin the game before you agree.
A friend will tell you to ignore the mean girls calling you names, but a best friend will keep the insults coming until a teacher walks down the hall, and will then drag you around the corner to listen as the mean girls get chewed out.
A friend will wake you up if you fall asleep in class, but a best friend will raise their hand and shout out across the whole room to the teacher that you are drooling on their book.
A friend will let you sleep in as late as you want after you fall asleep at four, but a best friend will wake you up half an hour later simply because they drank too much coffee and can't sleep and feel you should share their punishment.
A friend will stay on the phone with you as long as you need to talk, but a best friend will stay on the phone until they arrive at your house and will then stay there until you kick them out four days later when you are completely recovered.
A friend will laugh about a prank a teacher pulled on you, but a best friend will help you plot and carry out your revenge while laughing.
A stranger stabs you in the front
A friend stabs you in the back
A boyfriend stabs you in the heart
But best friends only poke each with straws
Everyone, the following is a true story, and it happened to batchloo2.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Now you have 2 choices:
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
So I bought some deoderant recently, and there are a couple things on the back of it that just boggle my mind. Why is the FIRST WARNING on the back, "For external use only!" Seriously, has anyone like... tried to put deoderant on their liver or something? Another thing that confuses me, "Ask a doctor before use if you have kidney disease!" ...That just makes no sense to me. Let's see... your under arms are way up, and then your kidneys a quite a bit lower... how does deoderant effect kidneys? Third thing that I find interesting, "Other information: Do not store over 115 degreesF." ...Is the deoderant going to explode or something if I have it over 115 degrees? ...-runs off to try-
I know I'm not perfect.
Anything else you'd like to throw at me?
For me, crazy is a loose term.
Funny 'Wow, really?' moments:
Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
I used to be normal, until I met those freaks I now call my best friends.
Having the love of your life say "We can still be friends," is like your dog dying, and your mom saying you can keep it.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Never knock on Deaths door. Ring the doorbell and run away; he hates that.
The trouble with alarm clocks is that they always go off when you're asleep.
My favorite word is sarcasm.
Hippopotomonstrousaequipodaliophobic - Fear of long words.
My best friends are the kind that if my house were on fire, they'd be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen.
Tell the truth and run.
Friends come and go while enemies never do; they just multiply like gremlins in an olympic sized swimming pool.
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that thing up in two seconds. When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you!"
"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"
Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy."
Tell your children over dinner; "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
Therapist = The/rapist . . . Scary thought.
God created man before woman because every masterpiece needs a rough draft.
MENtal pain, MENtal anxiety, MENstrual cramps, MENopause... all our problems start with men!
I only know how to do things three ways: the right way, the wrong way, and my way... which is the wrong way only faster.
To catch me you got to be fast, to find me you got to be smart, but to be me? Damn you must be kidding...
Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet and so are you. But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl is empty and so is your head.
Have you ever considered suing your brain for non-support?
Who was so mean to put an "s" in the word "lisp" if people with lisps can't say the "s"?
Doctors say TV is bad for us, but why is there a TV in every hospital room?
If McDonald's loves to see you smile, why do they screw up your order?
If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
If con is the opposite of pro is Congress the opposite of progress?
If Cinderella's shoe was a perfect fit, why did it fall off?
Donald Duck never wears pants, but why does he wraps a towel around his waist when he gets out of the shower?
"Oh crap she's a morning person."
"It's like road kill; you want to look away but you can't."
"I guess being smart and having opinions freaked guys out."
"I had last watched this movie doped up on vikidin; fun experience, let me tell you."
"Are you seriously telling me in that freaking utility belt, you don't have something useful?"
"I don't want to get into a religious arguement, but my God can kick your God's ass."
"Hi, can I come in? I'm already in, so say yes."
Girl: "I nearly got K.O.'d by a tree."
Girl: "Just admit it. You've been stalking me because you're addicted."
"He knew I had little experience with alcohol, or maybe it was because I was still so young. Eighteen is not the age to be consuming the stuff, or so the experts say. Maybe they're just a bunch of fat, old drunks who want it all for themselves, so they make it illegal for us kids to drink it. Greedy bastards."
ONLY IN AMERICA...
...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance
...are there handicap parking spaces in front of ice-skating rinks
...sick people go to the back of Walgreens to get their medicine, while healthy people get their cigarettes at the front
...people buy hotdogs in packs of 10 and hotdog buns in packs of 8
...the banks leave both vaults open and then chain the pens to the counter
...people order a double cheese burger, large fries, and a diet coke
...people leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveways and keep their junk in garages
...people use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so they won't miss the calls from someone they don't want to talk to in the first place
...is the word "politics" used to describe the process so well; "Poli-" in latin means "many" and "tics" mean "blood-sucking creatures
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours, they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
20 fun things to do @ WalMart
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the restrooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in Housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go up to the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping dept. and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding dept..
8. When a desk clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?".
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror. And pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting dept., ask the clerk if he knows where in anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
12. In the auto dept., practice your 'Madonna Look' using different funnels.
13. Hid in a clothing rack, and when people browse through it, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!".
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!".
15. Go into a fitting room and wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!".
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!".
17. If you can, write 'I see dead people...' on all the typewriters.
18. Unwrap all the chocolate bars, saying, "I've got to find that golden ticket.".
19. Put a Dora the Explorer doll in the middle of the store, and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say, "SWIPER NO SWIPING!". But remember, you have to do it 3 times.
20. Throw Skittles at people and shout, "Taste the Rainbow!".
Copy and paste this onto your profile. If you can think of anything else, add it to the list, make sure you fix the title, and put your username here:
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night--sometimes
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/more than one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing.
Stupid Things! Things in bold are the things I've done... haha.
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out.
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails.
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it.
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking.
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking.
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head.
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself.
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand.
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull.
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push.
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion.
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else.
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs.
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave.
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair.
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it.
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard.
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name.
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot.
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on.
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door.
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else.
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it. (But two of my friends have...smh)
26. It has taken you longer than 5 minutes to get a joke.
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan.
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk.
30. Said o'clock after saying how many minutes after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock.
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it.
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside.
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else.
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot.
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on.
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in.
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard.
39. Walked into a pole.
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident.
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house.
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on.
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small.
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it.
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it.
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up.
48. Have poked yourself in the eye.
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair.
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test.
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil.
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were.
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on.
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
59. Hit "reply all" on an email.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie.
61. Done the Macarena, the Electric Slide, Cha-Cha Slide, Cupid Shuffle, or some other embarrassing dance in public.
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it.
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence.
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person.
65. Didn't do the back side of an assignment because you looked at the back and forgot about it.
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions.
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong.
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it.
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught.
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb.
73. Ran into a door jam.
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid.
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it.
76. Have purposely licked playground sand.
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band.
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't.
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people.
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out.
81. Put duct tape on your/ someone else's head then pulled it off.
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again.
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about.
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair.
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone.
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird.
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people.
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria.
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil.
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them.
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper.
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours.
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story.
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs.
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before.
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
VIRGO - The Perfectionist Dominant (Aug 23 - Sept 22) In relationships, very conservative. Always wants the last word. Argumentative. Worries. Very smart. Dislikes noise and chaos. Eager. Hardworking. Loyal. Beautiful. Easy to talk to. Hard to please. Harsh. Practical and very fussy. Often shy. Pessimistic. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
SCORPIO - The Intense One Very Energetic (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LIBRA - The Harmonizer (Sept 23 - Oct 22) Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart (Jan 20 - Feb 18) Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality. 11 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
GEMINI - The Chatterbox (May 21 - June 20) Smart and witty. Outgoing, very chatty. Lively, energetic. Adaptable but needs to express themselves. Argumentative and outspoken. Likes change. Versatile. Busy, sometimes nervous and tense. Gossips. May seem superficial or inconsistent. Beautiful physically and mentally. 5 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
LEO - The Boss (July 23 - Aug 22) Very organized. Need order in their lives - like being in control. Likes boundaries. Tend to take over everything. Bossy. Like to help others. Social and outgoing. Extroverted. Generous, warm-hearted. Sensitive. Creative energy. Full of themselves. Loving. Doing the right thing is important to Leo's. Attractive. 13 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CANCER - The Protector (June 21 - July 22) Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic. 16 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative. May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful. 8 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
CAPRICORN - The Go-Getter (Dec 22 - Jan 19) Patient and wise. Practical and rigid. Ambitious. Tends to be Good-looking. Humorous and funny. Can be a bit shy and reserved. Often pessimistic. Capricorns tend to act before they think and can be unfriendly at times. Hold grudges. Like competition. Get what they want. 20 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
TAURUS - The Enduring One (April 20 - May 20th) Charming but aggressive. Can come off as boring, but they are not. Hard workers. Warm-hearted. Strong, has endurance. Solid beings who are stable and secure in their ways. Not looking for shortcuts. Take pride in their beauty. Patient and reliable. Make great friends and give good advice. Loving and kind. Loves hard - passionate. Express themselves emotionally. Prone to ferocious temper-tantrums. Determined. Indulge themselves often. Very generous. 12 years of bad luck if you do not forward
SAGITTARIUS - The Happy-Go-Lucky One (Nov 22 - Dec 21)Good-natured optimist. Doesn't want to grow up (Peter Pan Syndrome). Indulges self. Boastful. Likes luxuries and gambling. Social and outgoing. Doesn't like responsibilities. Often fantasizes. Impatient. Fun to be around. Having lots of friends. Flirtatious. Dislikes being confined - tight spaces or even tight clothes. Beautiful inside and out 14 years of bad luck if you do not forward
Spell out your N-A-M-E to see what it means!
My name means: K: Really silly A: hot I: Loves to laugh and smile T: Very good kisser L: Smile to die for Y: Is loved by everyone N: can kick the _ out of you
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you ever stared at someone for a really long time for no reason, put this in your profile
95 percent of teens worry about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't copy this into your profile.
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a pole copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! If you are really random put this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as good, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are the 8 percent that would be laughing your asses off at the others, copy this into your profile.
If you've re-read Page 99 of the Deathly Hallows over and over because you just adore Harry and Ginny, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are in love with fictional characters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you always have your daydreams to keep you company and talk to, copy this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever been standing straight up and suddenly fell down for no apparent reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you ever felt like killing someone (or more than one person) because they wouldn't leave you alone when you told them not to distract you because you were busy copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writitng or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever randomly fallen out of your chair, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen going up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can't figure out if these copy and paste things bug you or if you love them, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile
If you've ever read/started to read a chapter in a FanFiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do...
If you have ever forgotten your name while introducing yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you're easily confused or confuzzled add this to your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you don't review, I won't write. If I don't write, you won't review. If you think people should review after they read, copy and paste this on your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile
If it drives you insane when you someone asks a question and you answer it and they say why and so you answer that and then they say why again and you answer that one and it goes on and on until you can’t answer anything anymore, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think disclaimers are the most annoying thing ever copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you wierd, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile XD
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are reading this line, copy and paste it in ur profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are not sure if you find these 'copy and paste things' annoying or if you love them, copy and paste this on your profile.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
25 THINGS (PLUS 1) I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS AGAIN:
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
3. He is NOT Gollum either.
4. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
5. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
6. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
7. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
8. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
9. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
10. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defence against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
11. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
12. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
13. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
14. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
15. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
16. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonagall with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
17. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
18. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0" is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
19. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
20. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
21. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonagall’s office. (scratch office, leave it on her desk!?)
22. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
23. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
24. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
25. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
26. I will NOT tell Draco Malfoy to 'make like a ferret and bounce'
28. I will NOT go around and say that Seamus stole me Lucky Charms.
29. I will NOT joke about Remus Lupin's time of the month.
30. I will NOT wander in the corridors at night under the invisibility cloak singing the Pink Panther theme just to see what Filch does.
31. I will NOT buy Professor McGonagall cat food.
32. 'Ruling the world with an evil army of monkeys' is not a proper career choice.
33. Yelling "I'm Melting!" while in the showers is frowned apon, and it may scare some of the first years
34. The four houses of Hogwarts are: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Not the Awesomes, the Morons, the Smarts, and the Mini-Death Eaters.
35. Dumbledore is to be addressed as Headmaster, or Sir. Not as 'Dude', 'Santa', or even 'Dumbles'.
36. Ruling the world with an army of evil flying monkeys is not a proper job choice.
A Better HP Quiz
[x] You are loud
[x] You like going to school to see your friends
[ ] You’ve had more than a couple dententions
[ ] You have lots of friends
[ ] You always have something to do on the weekends
[ ] You like to be the center of attention
[x] You get average to above average grades in school
[x] You’ve been called bossy before
[x] You’re a bit of a daredevil / you like an adrenaline rush
[x] You are athletic
[ ] You are one of the best players on your team
[x] You would do anything for your loved ones
[x] You like the color red
[x] Your favorite class is Transfiguration or DADA
[x] You would never break a promise
[x] You have many acquaintances, but only a handful of good friends
[ ] You get average grades in school
[x] You’ve been called boring before
[ ] You don’t like to brag about your achievements
[x] You value honesty
[x] You don’t mind working hard to get what you want
[ ] You like the color yellow
[ ] You have a job
[x] You are athletic
[ ] You are a team player
[ ] You are in the middle of the social totem pole
[x] You are easily amused
[x] You like helping others
[ ] Your favorite class is Herbology or Divination
[ ] You like the music played on the radio best
[x] You get good grades in school
[x] You like to read
[x] Dumb people annoy you
[x] You are creative
[x] You’ve been called a know-it-all before
[x] You would say your intelligence level is higher than most
[ ] You hate cheating
[ ] People often want you to help them with homework or projects
[ ] You are more into the creative arts : theatre, dancing, drawing, etc.
[ ] You are extremely logical in your way of thinking
[x] You are considered shy or quiet by people you don’t know
[x] You like the color blue
[x] Your favorite class is A History of Magic, Charms, or Care of Magical Creatures
[x] You tend to over analyze things
[ ] You can focus and pay attention well
[x] You are very competitive
[ ] You like the finer things in life
[ ] You think welfare is a waste
[x] You’ve made fun of someone in the past week
[ ] You’ve been called a snob before
[ ] You think the end justifies the mean
[x] You’re not afraid to say something to someone else’s face
[ ] You tend to think people are a bit jealous of you
[ ] You’ve made someone cry by just saying something to them
[ ] You tend to root for the villains in movies, books, etc
[ ] You are very good with words
[ ] Above all, you want to be successful in life
[x] You like the color green
[x] You love to win
[x] Your favorite class is Potions or DADA
Huh, looks like I'm tied as Gryffindor and Ravenclaw... I'M A GRYFFINCLAW...sweetness! :)
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Kaiizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (color and animal): Blue Cat
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Elizabeth Aronimink
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Eadkahef
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color, drink): Blue Coca Cola
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Adzeane
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Lynne
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Tiger
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fruit, and something that can go wrong): Grape Mountain Climbing
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (color, pirate accessory): Blue Eyepatch
A memory lasts
The one who likes book more than boys
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK,
When I grew up I was BLACK,
When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
When I'm cold I'mBLACK,
When I die I'll be BLACK.
But you sir, When you're born you're PINK,
When you grow up you're WHITE,
When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED,
When you're cold you turn BLUE,
And when you die you turn PURPLE.
And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism!
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg!
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. :)
Leaves from the vine,
Falling so slow,
Like fragile, tiny shells,
Drifting in the foam,
Little soldier boy,
Comes marching home,
Brave soldier boy,
Come marching home.
Rest In Peace
12/10/1933 - 7/12/2006
Copy, paste, send it to all your friends, pass it on. Tell them to pass it on, too
I AM AGAINST CHILD ABUSE.
My name is Chris
If you are against stereotypes, copy and paste this into your profile:
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Stop stereotypes! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile and add any other stereotypes you can think of.
this is sooooo sad :(
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Now you have two choices
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
HOW A TRUELY PERFECT BOYFRIEND SHOULD ACT:
When she walks away from you mad
When she stare's at your mouth
When she pushes you or hit's you
When she start's cussing at you
When she's quiet
When she ignores you
When she pull's away
When you see her at her worst
When you see her start crying
When you see her walking
When she's scared
When she lay's her head on your shoulder
When she steal's your favorite hat
When she tease's you
When she doesnt answer for a long time
When she look's at you with doubt
When she say's that she like's you
When she grab's at your hands
When she bump's into you
When she tell's you a secret
When she looks at you in your eyes
When she misses you
When you break her heart
When she says its over
When she repost this bulletin
Stay on the phone with her . . . even if shes not saying anything
When she's mad hug her tight . . . and don't let go
When she says she's ok, dont believe it, just talk with her . . . because 10 yrs later she'll remember you
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday . . . to tell her you love her
Call her . . . before you sleep and after you wake up
Treat her well . . . like she's all that matters to you
Tease her . . . and let her tease you back
Stay up all night with her . . . when she's sick
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show . . . even if you think its stupid
Give her the world, and let her wear your clothes
When she's bored and sad . . . hang out with her, and let her know she's important
Kiss her in the pouring rain
When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
Guys post as: "i'd be this boyfriend.
Fanfiction: Because 87% of all original endings suck.
Fanfiction: Because 95% of all plot twists are either predictable or stupid.
Fanfiction: Because my favourite characters always die.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes evil deserves to win.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes authors just don't know which of their own characters go together best.
Fanfiction: Because most authors aren't willing to write multiple versions of their stories just so we can see every possibility that arises.
Fanfiction: Because all stories shouldn't have an ending; there should always be another adventure.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes there's no one your age and gender who you can relate to.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes you want to be in that story yourself.
Fanfiction: Because sometimes you have no other way to express the ideas in your head.
Fanfiction: Because it's an escape.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on Facebook, or talking to a friend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with books who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, SanityIsOverratedXD
I just wish to say this now.
Disclaimer: I do not own anything from the stories that I have written that are not my orginal idea.