Author has written 130 stories for iCarly, Teen Wolf, Mortal Instruments, Wrestling, Rise of the Guardians, Captain America, Z Nation, and Harry Potter.
A Little About Me:
Name: It's classified.
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Bands: Three Days Grace, Story of the Year, Sick Puppies, Red, blessthefall, Escape the Fate, Breaking Benjamin, Theory of a Deadman, Metallica, Skillet, Creed, Pillar, Cold, Art of Dying, Saint Asonia,
Favorite Book Series: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Gallagher Girls, Goosebumps, Heroes of Olympus, Goosebumps HorrorLand, Dorothy Must Die, Raven Cycle, Suddenly Supernatural, Skulduggery Pleasant, You're Invited to a Creepover, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Trials of Apollo, School for Good and Evil, The Lunar Chronicles,
Favorite Animals: All kinds
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Hazel
Skin Color: White
98% of teens do drugs and smoke. Copy and paste this into your profile if you never tried it.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you are against real fur on clothing then put this on your profile.
I don't care if you're gay, bisexual, or straight, everybody needs love.
Repost this if you agree with it.
The girl you just called fat? She's been starving herself and lost over 30lbs. Now she almost has an eating disorder. The boy you called stupid? He has disabilities and studies over 4 hours every night. Now he's getting depressed. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting on make-up, doing her hair, and spending her money on clothes, hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. There's a lot more to people then you think. Post this on your profile if you're against bullying.
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with tomorrow." - Don Marquis
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please." - Mark Twain
"I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way." - Carl Sandburg
"Do not take life so seriously. You'll never get out of it alive." - Elbert Hubbard
"Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else." - Margaret Mead
"We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for, I don't know." - W. H. Auden
"I'm sorry, if you were right, I'd agree with you." - Robin Williams
"Weather forecast for tonight: dark." - George Carlin
"They say marriages are made in Heaven. But so are thunder and lightning." - Clint Eastwood
"Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck." - George Carlin
"Life is hard. After all, it kills you." - Katherine Hepburn
"If it weren't for Philo T. Farnsworth, inventor of television, we'd still be eating frozen radio dinners." - Johnny Carson
"We owe a lot to Thomas Edison - if it weren't for him, we'd still be watching television by candlelight." - Milton Berle
"We owe to the Middle Ages for the two worst inventions of humanity - romantic love and gunpowder." - Andre Maurios
"The IRS! They're like the Mafia, they can take anything they want!" - Jerry Seinfield
"I rant, therefore I am." - Dennis Miller
"As far as I'm concerned, 'whom' is a word that was invented to make everyone sound like a butler." - Calvin Trillin
"Communism is like one big phone company." - Lenny Bruce
"The reward of energy, enterprise and thrift is taxes." - William Feather
"The way taxes are, you might as well marry for love." - Joe E. Lewis
"I think serial monogamy says it all." - Tracey Ullman
"Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny. Next. Everyone gets so upset at all the wrong things." - Joan Rivers
"The men I idolized built their bodies and became somebody - like Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger - and I thought, 'That can be me.' So I started working out. The funny thing is I didn't realize back then that I was having a defining moment." - Dwayne Johnson
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." - Mark Twain
"Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese." - Luis Bunuel
"Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for." - Will Rogers
"Before I refuse to take your questions, I have an opening statement." - Ronald Reagan
"There's nothing wrong with being shallow as long as you're insightful about it." - Dennis Miller
"The tax collector must love poor people, he's creating so many of them." - Bill Vaughan
"Why don't you get a haircut? You look like a chrysanthemum." - P. G. Wodehouse
"A pessimist is a person who had to listen to too many optimists." - Don Marquis
"If you at first don't succeed...so much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman
"All generalizations are false, including this one." - Mark Twain
"When the army doesn’t come for you, when no one chooses to fight for you, when no one dives in after you with fairy tales and promises, you write a different story. You write a tale of adventure and chaos, of survival and fortitude, and instead of wishing to be saved, you save yourself." - Kelton Wright
"A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others." - Ben from the movie Barnyard
"The art of the clown is more profound than we think: it is neither tragic nor comic. It is the comic mirror of tragedy and the tragic mirror of comedy." - André Suarès
"Every human being is a clown but only few have the courage to show it." - Charlie Rivel
"I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Winston Churchill
"I intend to live forever, or die trying." - Groucho Marx
"The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?" - Edgar Allan Poe
"Someone has to die in order that the rest of us should value life more." - Virginia Woolf
"Of all the gods only Death does not desire gifts." - Aeschylus
"May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house." - George Carlin
"Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired." - Jules Renard
"Drawing on my fine command of English, I said nothing." - Robert Benchley
"What contemptible scoundrel has stolen the cork to my lunch?" - W. Clement Stone
"Miami Beach is where neon goes to die." - Lenny Bruce
"Turn up the lights. I don't want to go home in the dark." - O. Henry
"Everything is funny as long as it's happening to someone else." - Will Roberts
"Who picks your clothes - Stevie Wonder?" - Don Rickles
Quotes from The Twilight Zone (1959):
"The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record: Prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own—for the children, and the children yet unborn… And the pity of it is that these things cannot be confined to The Twilight Zone." Episode: The Monsters Are Due On Maple Street - Rod Serling
Doctor: Dachau. Why does it still stand? Why do we keep it standing?
Rod Serling: "There is an answer to the doctor's question. All the Dachaus must remain standing. The Dachaus, the Belsens, the Buchenwalds, the Auschwitzes — all of them. They must remain standing because they are a monument to a moment in time when some men decided to turn the Earth into a graveyard. Into it, they shoveled all of their reason, their logic, their knowledge, but worse of all, their conscience. And the moment we forget this, the moment we cease to be haunted by its remembrance, then we become the gravediggers. Something to dwell on and to remember, not only in the Twilight Zone, but wherever men walk God's earth." Episode: Deaths Hand Revisited
"A sickness known as hate; not a virus, not a microbe, not a germ - but a sickness nonetheless, highly contagious, deadly in its effects. Don't look for it in The Twilight Zone - look for it in a mirror. Look for it before the light goes out altogether." Episode: I Am The Night Color - Me Black - Rod Serlin
Deputy Pierce: "You've seen the light, reverend. You've really seen the light."
The Reverend: "Have you? [turns to crowd] Have any of you? In all this darkness, is there anybody who can make out the truth? He hated, and he killed, and now he dies. And you hated, and you killed, and now there's not one of you. Not one of you who isn't doomed. Do you know why it's dark? Do you know why there's night all around us? Do you know what the blackness is? It's the hate he felt, the hate you felt, the hate all of us felt and there's to much of it. There's just too much. And so we had to vomit it out, and now it's coming up all around us and choking us. So much hate, so much miserable hate."
"Where will he go next, this phantom from another time, this resurrected ghost of a previous nightmare— Chicago; Los Angeles; Miami, Florida; Vincennes, Indiana; Syracuse, New York? Anyplace, everyplace, where there's hate, where there's prejudice, where there's bigotry. He's alive. He's alive so long as these evils exist. Remember that when he comes to your town. Remember it when you hear his voice speaking out through others. Remember it when you hear a name called, a minority attacked, any blind, unreasoning assault on a people or any human being. He's alive because through these things we keep him alive." - Rod Serling - Episode: He's Alive
Stories In Order With Blake in the Wrestling World:
1. He's Been Dealt With: Dean's little cousin Blake is dropped off at Dean's place for the week, causing Dean to cancel his plans with his friends. Too bad Seth and Roman get a bit worried and come to see why. Now Dean, Seth, Roman, and Blake play a friendly game of poker. One-shot.
2. Nosebleeds: Dean helped Dolph to the Trainer's Room, after one of Dolph's single matches. But Dolph suddenly gets a bloody nose and Dean ends up remembering one moment when he had a bloody nose when he was younger. One-shot. Blake is mentioned.
3. Should Totally Punch Someone: For as long as Dean can remember, his mother used to tell him, 'you should totally punch him.' Now he gives advice to people that involves punching something. Will it rub off on his friends, Blake, Dylan, and Alex? A series of snippets to form this one-shot.
4. Baby-Sitting: Dolph had heard some stories about Blake and listened to a conversation that Dean had with him. He was slightly prepared to 'baby-sit' Blake, who he thought might be hyperactive. He wasn't prepared to end up just talking and watching movies with a normal teenage boy. One-shot.
5. Dean's Tale: Dean has been hiding a secret from Roman and Seth. It was a secret that dates back to when he was in the third grade. Now that he's older, he should be ready to tell them without feeling embarrassed and guilty. One-shot. Blake is mentioned. Warning: Past Child Molestation.
6. Neighbors: Dean just let his dog out and was hoping for some quiet. Instead his neighbor's kids ends up singing out on the trampoline in the backyard. Horribly. There was one way to end it and Dean was more than happy to do it. That is, if it doesn't end badly. One-shot. Blake is mentioned.
7. Dates: Dates are important to Dean. No, not going on a date, but regular dates. Like date of birth, anniversary dates, stuff like that. However, there are more important dates that stick out to Dean the most. Roman and Seth just want to know why those dates are important to him. A one-shot with snippets as Dean tells them each and important date that happened to him over his life.
8. Drawing: Dean has a hobby. That hobby is drawing. Roman and Seth didn't know until they accidentally stumble upon one of Dean's sketchbooks. With permission, they take a look through it. They end up finding out a little more information from their friend. One-shot.
9. Never Too Late: Dean was surprised to see his cousin Blake actually look truly happy for the first time in four years. The first time since Blake's depression hit him. What brought this on? Also, why are some wrestlers bugging him for drawings? One-shot.
10. Graphic Novel: Dean uses Roman, Seth, Blake, and Blake's two friends as 'superheroes' in a graphic novel that Dean tries to draw. However, he's keeping it hidden from them until he's ready to show them. How will Roman and Seth react when he's finished with it? One-shot.
11. Cats: Dean has to send pictures of his cats to Roman, Seth, and Blake. He sends them pictures of his cats sleeping in odd places and odd positions because he just finds it adorable. He's not sure how long it will take before his friends and Blake becomes annoyed with it. A one-shot told in snippets.
12. He's My Cousin, Not My Son: There were four times that someone had called Blake Dean's son. It was the four times that they denied it. There was the one time that Dean decided to accept Blake as his son. How will Seth and Roman react when Dean tells them that he accepted his father role? One-shot.
13. Adventures in Fatherhood: A series of one-shots based on Dean taking care of Blake like a father. Includes Roman, Seth, and some of Dean's other family members. Sequel to the He's My Cousin, Not My Son chapter in Family Dynamics. Multi-fic. Status: Complete
14. Norse Myth: Dean and Blake get into a conversation about how Norse Myth is weird. As a joke, Blake tells Dean to draw two pictures off of specific parts of their conversation. Dean decides he wants to draw the pictures anyway so he can give it to Blake. One-shot.
15. Secret of the Tomb: Dean, Roman, and Seth end up watching Night at the Museum 3: Secret of the Tomb. During the movie, one falls asleep and the other two finishes watching the movie. It leads to a small discussions between the other two men who are still awake. One-shot.
16. Gift Ideas: Blake's birthday is approaching. Dean has to figure what to get his cousin for his birthday. His friends and Triple H try to help Dean gather ideas for a birthday present. Meanwhile Dylan and Alex try to figure what to get Blake for his birthday. One-shot.
17. Present Buying: Dean, Roman, Seth, Alex, and Dylan decide to buy their presents for Blake. Dylan, Alex, and Dean agree that their presents have to be something meaningful. Seth and Roman decide that their gifts should be normal. What will they get their soon to be fifteen year old friend? One-shot.
18. Not Alone: Dylan calls Dean, telling him about the situation with Blake. Concerned, Dean talks to his aunt about Blake's therapist problems. Dean tells Roman and Seth. They decide to go ask Blake about why Blake has created the plan to kill himself before his eighteenth birthday. One-shot.
19. Life Starts Now: Dean, Seth, Roman, Dylan, and Alex decide that they will help Blake with his depression. They agree that all Blake needs in his life is to let lose and have a little bit of fun to make him feel better. So, what do they do to make Blake feel better? A four chapter piece. Sequel to Not Alone.
20. Memory Lane: Dean decides to tell Roman and Seth more stories about Blake's childhood. He takes a trip down memory lane, as tells them about the good moments, the bad moments, and at one point the strangest moment. It's a one-shot told in snippets.
21. Birthday Blues: Blake is feeling a little depressed about his approaching birthday. His friends and family decide to cheer him up by taking his mind off of things. They decide to do random things to help take Blake's mind off of it. Will they succeed? One-shot.
22. Birthday Parties: It's going to be Blake's birthday soon. Blake, at first gets really distressed, which causes his friends and Dean, Roman, and Seth to calm Blake's fears. On his birthday, they celebrate his birthday and then go to a circus. Of course there will be presents, food, some one-sided flirtation, and maybe a discount to go with Blake's birthday. Two-shot. Sequel to Birthday Blues.
23. Ringside: Dean has to watch over his cousin, but he can't miss anymore workdays. So he decides to take Blake to the arena and has him sit in the front row of the audience to 'watch' over him. To bad Blake doesn't understand a single thing about wrestling. One-shot.
24. Dean's Dream: Seth, Roman, and Dean room together. They know for a fact that they all have weird dreams. So what happens after Dean eats something and watches Star Wars before bed? What type of weird dream comes Dean's way? One-shot.
25. Backstage: Dean takes Blake backstage with him, just to show him around, and meet some of the other wrestlers. Dean ends up having to do a match and he leaves Blake in the care of the Miz. Will Roman and Seth save Blake from the Miz's clutches of his self title A-Lister movie talk?
26. Driving: Dean started learning how to drive when he was seventeen. His mom probably wasn't the best teacher to him, while his dad tried to be a good teacher. Dean decides that to be a father figure, he will teach Blake how to drive. That is, if Roman and Seth won't be backseat drivers towards him. How will this turn out? One-shot.
27. Allergic Reaction: Dean wakes up with a cold, with his dog, and two of his cats are cuddling him. He doesn't think anything of his cats cuddling him, until his thoughts turn for the bad. What if he's allergic to his cats and dog? How would his friends take the whole idea? One-shot.
28. Pluto: When Blake was six, the scientists said that Pluto is no longer a planet. Years later, Blake tries to tell his friends about the updates, however, they're not listening to him. He calls up Dean, instead. Dean, Roman, and Seth listen to Blake tell them about Pluto. One-shot.
29. To Dream or Not To Dream: Seth had a dream where he walked in on Dean and Roman kissing. When he wakes up, he expects that his friends kissing had happened. Confused and humored, Seth's friends denied it. Somehow, it ends up in a somewhat odd argument. One-shot.
30. Pets: Due to Dean having pets, Seth starts to want his own pet to have. Seth decides to take Roman and Dean down to the pet store to help him look around. Will Seth find a pet? If he does, which pet will he choose? One-shot.
31. Mates: Seth realizes that his guinea pig, Helena, might be a bit lonely, so he thinks about getting her a mate. While he thinks about this, he can't help but mention the ship wars that takes place in Catering. Seth thinks about the ship war, he decides that he will by Helena a friend anyway. One-shot. Sequel to Pets.
32. Surprise: Seth comes back to the hotel room that he's sharing with his friends, to find the room in a mess. While he goes to take a shower, he overhears a highly strange and weird conversation go down between his friends. He has a funny feeling that Roman and Dean are hiding something from him. One-shot. Sequel to Mates.
33. Meet the Family: Without being around each other, Alex, Dylan, Roman, Blake, Dean, and Seth hang out with their families. Ever wondered what that might look like when they're just hanging out with their families? Probably not, but here's a look into the lives of being with their family anyway. A multi-chapter story made up of one-shots.
34. Games: Dean once played hide-and-seek in the dark, in his friend's basement with five others. Now Seth, Roman, and Dean play games to pass the time when they travel. Dean and Seth read a book that makes them up past memories. Meanwhile, Seth wonders when his guinea pig Helena is going to give birth. One-shot.
35. How Far: Just how far would Paige go to adopt Blake? Paige knows that kidnapping Blake is illegal. So when Charlotte as a joke tells her to marry Dean, Paige decides that she would try. It just turns into a nightmare for Dean instead. One-shot.
36. Gone Missing: When Blake ends up missing at one of the shows, Dean, Roman, Paige, and Becky go looking for Blake. Seth decides to go help look for the fifteen year old, despite betraying Roman and Seth. How will this end? One-shot.
37. Awareness Month: Dean, Roman, and Seth discuss Suicide Prevention and Awareness Month is honor of Dean's cousin Blake. Dean wonders what it would be like if WWE did the awareness month like how they do Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Meanwhile Dylan and Alex use the Awareness Month ribbon in support of Blake. One-shot.
38. Axe to Grind: Blake has to deal with a guy that keeps throwing his pencil at him. How does Blake deal with that? It's no secret that Dean is allergic to the body-spray, Axe. While backstage, he can smell Axe on either Roman or Seth. He just doesn't know who. One-shot.
39. Hospital Dilemma: A blast to the past. Blake is currently in the hospital after attempting suicide and he's sharing a room with a kid who keeps screaming. The kid's dad isn't doing anything to calm his son. At least his family managed to help out Blake. One-shot.
40. Painting: Fathers bond with their sons by painting over bloodstains left on the bathroom ceiling, right? Well, Dean believes that he can bond with his cousin Blake by painting over the bloodstain that Blake left on his ceiling a year ago. One-shot.
41. Family Dynamics: Follow the journey of Dean's teenage cousin Blake, being raised by Dean, Roman, Seth, and Blake's mother. Blake goes through the motions of having friends, dealing with some slight crazy family, and having Dean's friends around. A series of one-shots.
42. Interesting History: Blake hates his history class because he feels like he's not learning anything new. Dean, Roman, Seth, and their co-workers decide to give him interesting and sort of hilarious facts from history that they know to keep Blake entertained. One-shot.
43. Stolen Car: Blake, Alex, and Dylan are up one night. Someone steals Christina's car and it places Blake in a mood. On top of the stolen car, Blake can feel his depression kicking in. He ends up talking about it to his friends and Dean. One-shot.
44. Winter Wonderland: Dean takes Blake, Dylan, and Alex to a Global Winter Wonderland. Dean gets bored very quickly while it looks like the three teens are having fun. Dean decides to takes pictures of them to send to Roman and Seth. One-shot.
45. Teachers and Bullies: At an airport, Dean runs into one of his old bullies from high school and he doesn't want to be rude by blowing him off, he decides to catch up with the guy. Meanwhile, Blake had fallen asleep in class and his math teacher believes that he's faking his depression, and she tells him to stop faking it. One-shot.
46. Conferences: Blake tells Dean about what his teacher said to him and that his friend's parents had called it in. Dean goes with Blake when he has to talk to the principal for support. Afterwards, Dean tells Roman and Seth what happened and if the teacher got fired. One-shot. A sequel to Teachers and Bullies.
47. Family Bonds: Just how strong are the bonds that you have with your family? Dean knows that his family has a strong bond with each other. Sometimes it's not great and sometimes it is. A series of one-shots.
48. Book Aisles: Dean and Blake are at a store. Blake of course has to go to the book aisle and take his time looking at the books. However, there's a lady in the aisle that for some reason gets frustrated with him. One-shot.
49. Children Books: Dean thought the book was an innocent children's book teaching kids the alphabet. He thought wrong and hid the book so his cousin wouldn't find it. Years later, Blake finds the book while looking for something. Roman and Seth have a few things to say about Dean's choice of books. One-shot.
50. Weird Experiences: While at a store, Blake and his friends run into what seems like a 'gender flipped' version of them. To them, its just one weird encounter. Will Roman, Dean, and Seth have their own weird encounter too? One-shot.
51. Tragic Love Story: Blake reads Romeo and Juliet for his English class. Roman and Seth make fun of ice cream touching. Dean finds his cat 'reenacting' the balcony scene from the play with a strange cat. It's just another one those days. One shot.
52. Birthday Present for Mom: Christina's birthday is coming up in April, so Blake is on a mission to search for a gift for his mother. He enlists his cousin, Dean, for help on picking out a gift for her. Maybe Roman and Seth would help Blake get ideas. One-shot.
53. Therapy Sessions: Blake goes to a therapy session. His family, friends, Roman, and Seth decide to tag along just for the heck of it. Needless to say, this has the problem of going very, very bad. They just can't help it. One-shot.
54. Ring Tones: Dean's been hearing the theme song to Halloween on repeat for twenty minutes and he has no clue where it's coming from. Also, his little cousin has lost his cell phone. So, might as well look for the source to the theme song and Blake's cell phone at the same time. One-shot.
Face-claim: Elizabeth Gillies
Fandom: Harry Potter
Series: The Calm Before the Storm
Warning: Genderbent AU
Friends: Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Mandy Brocklehurst (face-claim is Chloë Moretz), and Michael Corner
Currently On: Book 2
Summary: Hailey had spent eleven years thinking that her parents died in a car crash, not knowing what really happened to them and knowing nothing about her heritage. That changes when she gets a letter in the mail addressed to her from Hogwarts.
Status: In Progress
The Series So Far:
Fandom: Harry Potter
Warning: Twin Sister to Harry
Face-claim: Madisen Beaty
Friends: Lisa Turpin, Craig Strange (OC),
Fandom: Harry Potter
Series: The Potters Series
Currently On: Book 2
Summary: Jasmine Potter always wished to have an adventure to spice up her boring life with the Dursleys. She gets her wish when a mysterious letter, with her name on it, arrives in the mail. When she gets to Hogwarts, she'll go on an adventure of a lifetime.
The Series So Far: