Author has written 20 stories for Mass Effect.
I've been involved with various fandoms for years and years, though I'm new to this particular space. So. Hi.
For right now I think it'll just be Mass Effect fic here. If you want to read my Dragon Age work, it's at AO3. I'm on tumblr, too. (Where I am very chatty and reblog lots of lovely Garrus pictures.) Same username everywhere. I like to make things easy like that.
My current avatar was done by lissinator, who does beautiful work!
Most of my fic (so far) follows the same Shepard and the same Garrus. I wrote them entirely out of order, though, so I figured I'd keep a chronological list here:
1. Just Like Old Times (follows Garrus's life from childhood through the end of ME3)
2. Cold Skies, Keen Perils (Shepard POV, During the Skyllian Blitz)
3. A Good Day (Garrus POV between ME1 and ME2)
4. All The Jagged Pieces (Shepard POV, ME2)
5. Apodyopsis (Shepard and Garrus POV, ME2)
6. Talking Too Much (Shepard POV look at the ME2 romance arc)
7. Warm Words on a Cold Evening (Shepard POV, late ME2)
8. Both a Little Broken (Shepard POV after Omega-4 mission, but before Arrival)
9. Something Like Home (Garrus POV between ME2 and ME3)
10. One Step at a Time (Shepard POV fill in the blank from ME3 during the mission to the geth dreadnought)
11. A Number of Quiet Attentions (Shepard POV. Ahh, courtship.)
12. Winner Takes All (Shepard POV, lighthearted moment on the Normandy during ME3)
13. Life Signs (Shepard and Garrus POVs, a routine mission goes terribly wrong. Set rather late in ME3)
14. Body Language (Garrus POV)
15. A Handful of Dust (Endgame fic. Currently Garrus' POV. More later.)
Also, I know I've been using this account primarily for ME, but if you like DA? w0rdinista and I are posting a Dragon Age 2 AU endgame fic over at our joint account: tarynista