Author has written 4 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Assassin's Creed, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Stories in progress:
Assassin's Creed: Destiny
Alex Lee-Nakanasa is thrust into the life of an Assassin when his mother is brutally murdered by Templars. After discovering the past of of his family, and his former ties to the famed assassin Ratonhnhaké:ton, Alex dedicates his life to fighting the Templars. Throughout his struggle, he finds himself at the mercy of events he has no control over, and begins following a path that puts him on parallel with Desmond Miles. In addition to the battles he fights, Alex must endure emotional roadblocks, death, and betrayal, all on a journey to find his true destiny.
Assassin's Creed: The Assassination Of Hitler
One-shot. Takes place during WW2, based off the events of information given on Assassins Creed Wiki. Connected to Assassin's Creed Destiny.
The Great Purge: Thomas Middleton
The Great Purge through a child's eyes. From the POV of Tom Middleton, a character from my other story Assassin's Creed: Destiny, and part of the Destiny Rising Universe, created by evilgoodguy and myself. R&R! (Strongly recommended that you read the other stories in the universe to understand this one)
Stories Cancelled: (May be bringing back sometime in future):
Percy Jackson and the Dragon Riders of Alagaësia :
A crossover between Percy Jackson and the Inheritance Cycle. When Percy and Annabeth are transported to a distant world, they face challenges and war. Meanwhile, evil is everywhere, gathering power at all ends. Will Eragon, Percy, Annabeth and the Varden be able to defeat the Empire and other evil forces? Must read TLO and Brisingr, contains major spoilers. Rated T for scenes of violence. Semi-Hiatus, main story is Mark of Athena. Formerly titled Empire.
Why Reviews are Essential to Authors - because reviews are our writing juice.
1) Reviews encourage authors to write more. Seriously, the simple words "I love your story, continue!" makes the author feel that their story means something to someone else and motivates the author to continue. The only reason I continued my stories and have the sudden spark to write more was because my friend inspired, well rather bothered me online to. She said she loved it and she'll love to read more, and kept going on... that just motivated me to finish it!
2) Constructive criticism is good. The author cannot pick up everything wrong with the story (if there is); we are only human. Good criticism is even better -- improving the author to be better.
If I go too far, which sometimes I do, let me know and I'll most likely fix it (I'm not fond of upsetting people), if asked nicely. If I go too far, and I don't change it, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you. Not at all. Maybe I already have something written ahead (since most of my stories that I upload have more than several chapters already written) but for sure, I will absorb your criticism for the next project I'm writing.
3) It's a good way to network and make new friends. I have made many friends -- and between some of us our friendship has lasted years even when we never met each other -- when I read and reviewed FF here.
4) Hits don’t mean much. I could click on my own story a million times to get my hit count higher... or other people could just do that. Reviews mean so much more than hits, especially when there are inconsistent numbers between chapters.
5) Good reviews give authors warm, fuzzy feelings. Okay, if you love the author... give them some love man!
6) Some reviewers may inspire authors on a new direction. I have encountered times when I don't know where to go but reviewers have helped me.
7) Most importantly, authors get a chance to see who is actually reading the story. I may have already said this, but when there is a name to a review... we know a real person is actually reading the story. Again, hits don't mean that much.
8) It gives the author reason to write. It is my reason why I write. If no one is reading my story, what's the point of writing it? THAT and fandoms die. If you don't review, you'll kill the fandom further and then it won't motivate me to write.
Favourite Quotes (Sometimes I update this one.)
"Eat my pants!" Percy Jackson, in 'The Lightning Thief'.
"Die, human! Die, silly polluting nasty person!" Grover Underwood, in 'The Lightning Thief'.
"Go chase a donut!" Percy Jackson, in 'The Sea of Monsters'.
"Brilliant. I'll go and get one of our other ancient goblin-made swords and you get to gift wrap it." Ron Weasley, in 'The Deathly Hallows'.
"Rachel: You're a half-blood, too?
[After Fred praises Harry's speech] “Yeah 'ear 'ear," said George, with a half glance at Fred, the corner of whose mouth twitched.” - George Weasley 'The Deathly Hallows'
"Have you gotten any other strange feelings in the past few months?" asked Eragon. Only the urge to eat a small red mushroom, but it passed quickly enough. -'Inheritance'