Poll: What pairing should my new story be? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, NCIS, Charmed, Elektra, and Criminal Minds.
I DON'T OWN TWILIGHT OR NCIS I JUST OWN THE PLOT THIS APPLIES TO ALL OF MY STORYS THAT ARE TWILIGHT AND NCIS RELATED.
Why America has some issues (One thing that America DIDN’T do is screw up-this list)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
When the Officer says "Gee Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
-Child Abuse, MAKE IT STOP
Mommy…Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went I got straight A’s, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said goodbye.
I’m sorry that I had to go, but Mommy, please don’t cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zach; my boyfriend; That it wasn’t just a crush.
And tell my sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I’ll be waiting for her now.
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best.
Mommy, I’m not the first, I’m no better than the rest.
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won’t show up for class,
And never to forget this, And don’t let this pass
Mommy, why’d it have to be me? No one, though. Deserves this.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I’m slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I’m in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could.
Please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I’m not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I’m sorry I had to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, “Mommy, I love you.”
-In Memory of the Columbine, Virginia Tech,
& Sandy Hook Elementary School Students Who Were Lost
Could you get through reading those without crying? I couldn't, and I rarely cry. Please post these on your profile
Unsafe External Link