Poll: Which character would you rather be? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Magic Flutes.
Heyyyyy! I'm TheHoneyDrop (previously ThePersonWho and yeah, weird profile names... obviously my brain has decided not to function). Here's some stuff about me:
FLAMES: Okay, if you don't like a story, fine. Either don't review, or leave CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. This does not include telling someone to jump off a cliff, or swearing, because that isn't mature or acceptable, and you have no right to tell someone that. Maybe the story isn't up to your high standards, but instead of ranting on, tell them how to improve in a nice way. If ranting, flaming and leaving abusive comments is all you're here for, then click the back button right now, because I personally have no time for you.
Location: England, under a blue moon ;)
Favourite foods: pizza (duh!), egg yolks, chocolate, jelly babies, cheese, toast, hotdogs.
I like to: read, watch black and white films, see friends.
Love or hate marmite: love it, haha
Dream job: author living in Paris/New York/anywhere interesting
Music: um... I like quite a lot of different stuff... Feeder, Embrace, Snow Patrol, Coldplay, Sam's Town by Killers, Thanks For The Memories (Fall Out Boy), some of Bruce Springsteen (Radio Nowhere) some of Taylor Swift... I also like some of Nickelback. And Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings.
Karaoke: Normally I won't touch a karaoke machine with a ten foot barge pole, but if I am forced... Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, How You Remind Me by Nickelback, Run by Snow Patrol, Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's, Pushing The Senses by Feeder. But I am tone deaf plus incredibly flat. Windows shatter when I sing ;)
Favourite gadgets: me and technology really don't get on. But I like my laptop (when I don't press some random button), and my iPod. And my phone.
If I had a superpower: God, there are so many things I would like to have! But not reading minds - it would take the mystery out of life... :)
Uh, I play violin... and read a lot.
And I'm trying to write a fanfiction... I've just written my first! Please please please check it out and review!! Thank you :)
PS. Sorry for the looooong profile...
My favourite books: A Company Of Swans by Eva Ibbotson, Magic Flutes by Eva Ibbotson, The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen, all of the Harry Potter books by JK Rowling, the first three Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer (hated Breaking Dawn), Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater...
and pretty much every romantic historical fiction book :)
Favourite Couples - the ones that make me go awwwwww
Harriet and Rom (A Company Of Swans)
Everything is okay in the end, if it isn’t okay, then it’s not the end.
When nothing goes right... go left.
You never know how strong you are... until being strong is the only choice you have.
Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you’ve decided to see beyond the imperfections.
Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realise why it never worked with anyone else.
Nobody is worth your tears, and the people who are won’t make you cry.
Life is a journey, not a destination. Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Strength is nothing more than how well you hide the pain.
Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
Be yourself because there is no one like you.
In the end it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
Never take life too seriously... no one gets out alive anyway.
It is a fearful thing to love what time can touch.
Forgive, but don't forget.
Now for the copying and pasting... :)
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone copy and paste this onto your profile
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile COUGH Bella COUGH
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask directions. Copy and paste this if this made you laugh :)
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch/American Eagle told them it was uncool to breathe. If you are one of the 8 percent who would stand there and laugh, copy this into your profile.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you think the world is heading to a bad place, and are planning on doing something about it by making wonderful stories, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy this and paste it on your profile if you think sarcasm is a conditioned reflex.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you were insane, crazy, and/or random, before being crazy, insanse, and/or random was cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you can freak someone out just by glaring at them, copy and paste this on your profile.
FRIENDS: Ask for food when they want it
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DANG!"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
And I'm lucky I have some super-amazing best friends (even though they're STILL in love with Edward). Love you all! :)
32 Things to do in an Elevator/Lift
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
But don't worry! I don't do any of those things in real life...
Really Dumb Store labels:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Too late!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (As night follows day . . .)
On packaging for a Rowentairon: "Do not iron clothes on body." (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (One would hope.)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (As opposed to what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (I gotta admit, I'm curious.)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (Talk about a news flash.)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
95 of teens would go into a panic attack if the Jonas brothers were about to jump off the Empire State Building. Copy and paste this if you are one of the 5 who would pull up a lawn chair, grab some popcorn and yell JUMP!! Not that I want anyone to die, obviously
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are the only girl in your class who is NOT obsessed with Justin Bieber's hair (the singer who sounds like a girl).
According to Greek Mythology, the first human beings were created with four arms, legs and arms, and two noses and mouths. Afraid of their power, Zeus split them in half, leaving them to find the other half of themselves. These people are called our soulmates.
IMPORTANT- Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen/ Robert Pattison are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Quick, we need sponsers! :D:D:D:D:D
You Know You Live In 2008 When...
1. You accidently enter your password into your microwave
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years
3. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends are the don't have Myspace, Facebook or your mobile number.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pressing the power button on the tv
6. Your evening activity is sitting at your computer
7. As you read this list you think about sending it to all of your friends
8. You read this list and keep nodding and smiling
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this
10. You were too busy to notice number five
11. You actually scrolled back up to see if there even was a number five
12. And now your laughing at your stupidity
13. You now plan to put this on your profile cause you fell for it, and you know you did! :)
How To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
3.Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
4.Finish all your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
5. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
6. Specify that your drive-through order is 'To Go'.
7. Sing along at the opera.
8. When the money comes out the hole-in-the-wall, scream 'I Won! I Won!'
9. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling 'Run for your lives! They've escaped!'
10. Tell your children over dinner, 'due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.'
Cope this onto your profile if this made you laugh ;)
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
I don't obsess! I think intensely... if you think Alexandra Daddario is completely the wrong choice to be playing Annabeth and want a re-cast, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: believeinthegods, Athena'sChild, ZoeNightshade2214, DaughterofPoseidon32498, Annabeth Supporter, TheHoneyDrop - she's a twentysomething year old brunette!!
If you ever wondered who made up all of the 'copy this into your profile' things then copy this into your profile.
If you secretly hoped to get a letter from Hogwarts when you were 11, copy and paste this to your profile. I actually did... sigh ;)
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" things, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile. I'm sorry, but it's wayyyyyy too fun!!
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAY:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!! We can now take over the world!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
7. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
8. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
9. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Damn this!" and walk out triumphantly.
10. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, we are all leaving after one hour to go and drink.)
11. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
12. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
13. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
14. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
15. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
16. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
17. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
18. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
19. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
20. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
21. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin humming the theme to Star Wars.
22. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
23. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
24. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
25. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone (ask a friend to ring you), shouting "What? I'm on my way!!" Rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
26. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
27. Dress like the professor, and pretend to be organising the whole thing.
28. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
Unsafe External Link