Author has written 1 story for Protector of the Small Quartet.
A perpetual college student with anxiety who copes by procrastination (aka, reading fic). Maybe I'll write something one of these days.
(A/N: All content below is most likely seven years out of date, but I'm leaving it for historical and comedic purposes. Have fun visiting 2012!)
Hello! I'm a girl from the US, and a madman without a blue box. (If any of my friends see this they will much agree. One thinks I'm going mad, and she's quite correct.) I am also convinced that I am Rose Casson, as we almost share a birthday and have rather similar character traits. I got introduced to fanfiction by my sister, TechnoPoet, and have been reading it on and off since then.
Casson Family Series
Avatar: The Last Airbender/ Legend of Korra
The Young Wizards series
And a bunch of others.
I used to be I-Am-Not-A-Mushi-Master (only for a few days, but still, I reviewed with it).
I haven't posted much fanfiction yet, but I have a Kel/Dom (from the Tortall series by Tamora Pierce) on its way. (A/N Okay, not exactly on its way. And then I found one a whole lot better that followed pretty much the same plotline as mine. So probably not continuing that . . .)
Something random: Lookie at this music video by Michael Bublé: http://www.youtube.com/user/MichaelBubleTV#p/search/10/Edwsf-8F3sI If you look at it closely, it could just go to AF (Artemis Fowl). Just imagine the white-suits as LEP, and Michael Bublé as Artemis Fowl, feeling good and being evil and stuff. Another similarity is that at the end, when he's running away from the bomb, you could start thinking of Hybras, and then when his car disappears, it could be a bunch of cam-foil.
--IMPORTANT STUFF ENDS NOW--
If you actually READ the Casson Family Series . . . I love you. Spread the love by copying this onto your profile.
Ways to Annoy Walmart:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
3. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of MM's on lay away.
4. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
5. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
6. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
7. Look right into the security camera use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
8. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
9. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
10. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
11. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
12. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
14. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
15. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow!'
16. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challaging people to a jedi match.
Repost this if you laughed...
Or are planning to do any of these things and add another one to the list! XD
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Artemis Fowl, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocker, Fangalicious, Bellafan123, universe.disturber, Jennette-McCurdy-Biggest Fan, iBadLucker98, Kassaremidybelllynn, HollyRoseFowlCasson,