Author has written 3 stories for Twilight.
I've started a new story: Journey Into Aurora. It is angst but I believe in happily ever after, especially for Edward and Bella. Please read and review.
I am a twi-mom with two teen daughters, so I'm probably one of the oldest writers around.
I love to read and I read everything. How else will I know how to use shampoo?
I write for a living but its mostly non-fiction. I love to write and I'm enjoying fiction writing.
I'm highly favored and blessed and you can be too!
I don't own a television and I listen to music constantly.
I multi-task excessively and still don't get nearly enough stuff done!
My Fifty Best Friends (WIP) not necessarily in any particular order:
50. Ben & Jerry - they make awesome chunky monkey
49. Spock - His life motto "live long and prosper" is to die for.
48. Chuck Norris - because he's Chuck
47. House - differential diagnosis saved my life
46. 50shades - if you have to ask ...
43. Betas, Editors
42. Coffee with anyone on Sunday mornings right after church
41. My sisters, all 7 of them
40. My only brother
39. Whatever I'm currently reading on fanfiction
38. Referrals - keeps my business lucrative
37. My kids, they have a ton of friends and only one mom, I can't leave them off of any 'best' list
36. fhmpic - the best only available in the south Georgia (fresh homemade peach ice cream)
35. the English language, but all language is fascinating
34. Musicians, they help to soothe my inner beast
33. Love, it is the greatest gift to give and receive
32. Hot baths, cool wine and sparkling bubbles
31. Cookies from snickerdoodles to dark chocolate to oreos, they are a comfort
30. Mathematics because when you get the right answer, no one can prove you wrong or cheat you out of the right answer.
29. Smiling and the laughter that follows
28. Men, umm... they are such royal beings
27. Creation because no matter how many times I throw two rocks together I never ever get the Grand Canyon or slime
26. Desert warm sunsets
25. Beach sunrises
24. Friday night high school football games in small towns
23. Hugs, kisses and tickles
21. Car rides
20. A light in a dark place
18. The big "OOOOOO"
17. Sunday afternoon naps
15. Sharing moms
14. Half full glasses of anything
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Late night must reads|