Author has written 25 stories for Watchmen, Constantine, Song of the Lioness, Immortals, Tamora Pierce, Protector of the Small Quartet, Supernatural, Hunger Games, Torchwood, and Sherlock.
I also write original fiction, but there's something so gratifying about writing fan-fic. This is my second account (I lost the email and password) and eleventh consecutive year on FF.Net. I've formerly been known as "Chaucer," which was during my "A Knight's Tale" phase. I don't think it makes me better than anyone, but I'm rather amazed I've stayed on the site so long.
Just a few things before you get to reading:
1. Please don't follow a completed story. It's just a pet peeve of mine. Y u no pay attention?
2. If you're going to Favorite, could you please, please write a review? I'm a ham. I like reviews. I don't write for them, but they're nice.
3. The ebbs and flows of my posting will vary immensely depending on scholastic workload. If I'm on break, there will probably be a slew of updates. If I'm not, you may be waiting weeks. I am sorry about that... but class comes first. It doesn't mean I'll never update, though.
And more tidbits:
1. I ship with the enthusiasm of Eleven seeing new planets. My biggest ones are River Song/Eleven, Rose/Ten, Janto, Destiel, Willow/Tara, and Johnlock. Did I mention Janto?
2. I'm definitely on a "Torchwood" kick right now, since I've rewatched series one, two, and "Children of Earth" over winter break. I am in denial that Ianto died and I refuse to watch "Miracle Day" because seeing Jack with anyone else other than Ianto (in a serious sense) would possibly unhinge me. Don't judge.
Unsafe External Link