Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Twilight, and Glee.
I promise to remember Bella
Each time I carelessly fall down
I promise to remember Edward
Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws
For Charlies sake of course
I promise to remember Jacob
When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle
When ever I am in the Emergency Room
I promise to remember Emmett
Every time there's a huge boom
I promise to remember Rose
Whenever I see something that holds pure beauty
I promise to remember Alice
When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie
When I see that beautiful bronze hair
I promise to remember Esme
When someone tells me they care
I promise to remember Jasper
Whenever my stomach isn't curled
I promise to despise the Volturi
When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes, I promise to love Twilight
Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession
Because I know what the Twilighters know!!
THE ALICE CULLEN POEM:
Dont mess with a Cullen,
I know whats a coming,
Its no mystery.
My blood runs cold,
My eyes are golden brown.
Im what you call immortal
My skills are world renown.
Im small, Im short,
Im really good at sport.
Im sweet, Im kind,
And jasper is all mine.
I sparkle like a diamond,
When Im in the sun.
I drive Italian sports cars,
Being a vamps so much fun
You ought to meet my family,
Theres no need to fear.
Instead of sucken humans,
We would prefer a deer.
Were not among the living,
So we dont need to sleep.
So, hey, lets through a party,
And come in Emmetts jeep.
I think a storm is brewing,
And Edwards really keen.
To through around a baseball,
Come and join the team.
Rose is really gorgeous,
But her tempers really bad.
But youll love Carlisle and Esme,
My vampire Mum and Dad.
The best thing I saw comin,
My sister Bella Swan.
They went to Isle Esme,
And now Nessie is born.
One thing we put up with,
For Nessies salvation.
Is Jakes stinky wolf pack,
Livin on the reservation.
Oh, yea, I see the future,
The world is set on fire.
And everyones talkin,
Bout the author Stephenie Meyer
I'll stαч up tιll TШILIGHT
To sєє thє NΣW MOON
And ιf I'm luckч
I'll sєє thє ΣCLIPSΣ
At BЯΣΛKING DΛWN
And thє wholє tιmє
I'm sιttιng with чou
Undєr thє MIDNIGHT SUN
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love.
8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise.