Poll: this is a hard question to all you lovely people who read and understand books which is better,Twilight with its kick ass love life or Vampire Academy with its kick ass action? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Misc. Books, and Someone Like You.
Alright, here's the thing people, I ain't a Twilight freak, but I am totally into the whole 'magical creatures' stuff, so not all my stories will be reality based. OK done with the main point. Here I go! I am a total VA freak ( for you lovely people out there who have never read VA a.k.a Vampire Academy please do. You will luv it! I swear you will. Not lying) Anyway, I am a total VA freak and like my friend uncomplicatedButterFLY I love Dimitri too! I mean, how hot can he get?
Anyway, I want the damn, absolute truth. I don't care if it's mean or nasty or any of that, tell me straight forward.
Oh hey, I loooooooove your stories :)
Or you can just say:
Oh hey tazzieee, I hate your stories. They are boring and crap.
I don't mind. It's nice to know how others feel about stuff, and I would like to know what you all think, okay? So none of that, um, I don't want to hurt your feelings. Maybe I should just lie, alright?
Oh! And if you don't like my stories, get the hell off my page. LOL Jokes, but seriously. If you don't like it please don't keep posting negative comments about it. Just say what you think once and never read it again. Deal? :D Awesome
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter (or Twilight), who can express herself better with words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
~PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, creative-writing-girl13, Jasper 1006, Shadows.Dance, mad-dog-13,twilighternproud, RoseredBlood, LellyLunya~. BloodlustedInk, tazzieee
30 percent of kids go to college. the other 70 percent either drop out or don't have the proper skills to. If you are one of the 30 that KNOW that your going to college put this on your profile and add your name to the list. EcoliandDahChihuahua, Gaara's-pandachan101, Evilfangirl, Feareth the Kitty,Monko25, leafninja345435, FrozenFyre , AkastukiFan, Clara of the Wolves, Taylia Ninja, PrettyFanGirl, tazzieee
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!))scarilyobsessed(Fang, from maximum ride) Natalie-07 (Jack Sparrow, I know I know he's older then my dad but it's not like we're actually dating!) Silverstar's Shadow (Kratos Aurion (like practically every other girl who plays ToS religiously), Yuan (damn the people who decided to never tell you his last name!), Sirius Black (not Gary the Old Man... I imagined him to look a little more like Adam from Three Days Grace... hehe... Ahem.), Draco Malfoy), PrettyFanGirl (do I really have to tell? there's so many, Harry Potter being my #1), tazzieee ( ok long list, don't complain, you said list so I am... Adrian Ivashkov, Dimitri Belikov (A.K.A Dimka sigh), Christian, Harry Potter, Erik Night, Heath Price, Stark, Max, Jace Wayland, Daniel Grigori, Patch Capriano, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, Jared (New Moon and Host), Ian, Alec Lightwood, Seth Clearwater, peeta Mellark, alright that is all Ican think of, if I remember more later on I'll add them too.)
Unsafe External Link