Author has written 4 stories for Haruhi Suzumiya series, Mega Man, and K-ON!/けいおん！.
If I get angry e-mails, I will also be angry. I am a grammar freak, and as such I like grammar. well, that's a lie. I hate grammar. I am like a slave to grammar. I like computers. I like long walks on the beach. I handle criticism well. My motto is: EXTERMINATE! ANNIHILATE! DESTROY! So don't hesitate to be frank. Thank you.
I like fluffy, cute, innocent romances. I need them. My cute gland will shrivel up and die from cute deficiency otherwise.
I'm a guy, last time I checked.
I apologize for my tardiness. I am incurably lazy.
Things I am tired of in fanfiction:
1. High School AU (not bad, just overdone and decidedly not my cup of tea)
Gash/Zatch bell: i don't know if it's a romantic interest, but it's extremely obvious that Suzume loves Kiyo to death.
Naruto: I've watched enough Naruto. It's great, but I'm a bit tired of it. Hinata's so cute... I mean, in terms of teddy bears and flowers, not in terms of heaving bosoms and so on.
Haruhi: I find it interesting that Kyon and Koizumi say they would put their lives and futures at stake for Nagato's sake. Haruhi's practically evil, but I believe she would go to the ends of the earth and back for her friends, especially Kyon and Yuki. Ever wonder why Mikuru's so nervous about Yuki? What does that little alien get up to in the future... And what event was so terrible to create all these time paradoxes? Well, I guess that's just Haruhi. An alpha plot and a beta plot... and the only faction we haven't seen yet are the sliders? Well, other than the random guys during the movie arc. I doubt this is a coincidence.
One Piece: Franky grows on you after a while. I think if any pairing is set in stone here, it would be Robin and Franky. I mean, you saw Robin "pressuring" Franky into joining the crew! *wince*
Megaman: People often forget that Dr. Light's creations were originally created as laboratory assistants for peace time rather than warriors. I imagine Rock and X would be much more intellectual than they are usually portrayed. What happened to Rock, anyway? Also, I think there should be more fics for the character development of Leviathan and Fefnir. Fefnir is probably pretty straight forward (he's probably a big softie at heart) but I think Leviathan should be a tech nerd. she always ends up guarding computers, ya know?
Pokemon: It would be interesting to see where to Pokemon came from and how the Earth became a Pokemon Planet. Maybe I'll write about it someday. We already know there are other Pokemon Planets...
Azumangah Daioh: We always see Sakaki being thought of as "cool" when she wants to be "cute." She gets very depressed over this and is overjoyed when Chiyo says she's cute. I wonder if this stems from a mild case of low self-esteem.
Gintama: Why aren't there more stories about Shinpachi and Kagura as a couple? I mean, Kagura isn't exactly a sex object as much as other females in the series, but still...
Stories I would like to write but do not have time to do so: (If you want one of these, pm me. I'll take it down for you unless I desperately want it for myself.)
1. City Lights: Naruto is Prince Charming, the little tramp with a spring in his step, a twinkle in his eye, and a song in his soul. Hinata is the blind flower girl, hopelessly in love with the image he projects. Loosely based on the Charlie Chaplin silent film.
1. Renamon, PI. After years of being absent from the real world, Renamon returns and is welcomed as an old friend of the family. Rika now has young Skip Nonaka in tow, his origins unknown. Skip approaches Renamon for information on his past, and to discover the truth, Renamon must traverse the dark hidden heart of humanity. Just who is Skip's father? lol i dont no
1. Hundreds of years later, Super Commando Asahina travels to a mysterious space station to see an old friend and combat a new menace.
2. It is an ordinary day in the clubroom, and Koizumi begins to spout his unwelcome theories at Kyon.
3. Achakura has been assigned to stay by Kyon's side day and night.
4. A great tragedy befalls the S.O.S.-dan: Haruhi is in the hospital.
5. Sasaki meets and befriends a silent alien, and tries to cope with the supernatural forces surrounding her.
6. Several years later, the SOS brigade, minus Haruhi, goes to a bar to wash down their woes. But they don't get far without the commander...
1. A military organization begins to manufacture a series of 13 mechanical boys, perfect and dangerous warriors. One, Joseph, escapes to the Sakurada residence, and opinion is split among the dolls as to what should be done.
1. Chopper must stand in as Robin's Teddy Bear.
1. Samus is delivering a package, and her paranoid employer insists on tagging along through every step of the journey.
1. Char's hobby: Char tries to find a hobby befitting of an evil mastermind.
2. Long nights at the Mobile Suit help desk.
1. Every 100 years, Eva 01 returns from space to wreak havoc on the world. On the two-hundredth anniversary of the third impact, the world stands still as three heroes stand against the titan.
1. *Spoilers!* upon dying, Zero goes to heaven, only to find five people he never expected to see there.
Super Mario Bros.:
1. The Big L: Luigi tries to do himself in, but finds himself embarking on an adventure that he never in his wildest dreams anticipated. Luigi/Rosalina.
1. Kyoko is a psychopath and a serial killer. Mwahahahaha!
2. Reborn decides to try his hand at tutoring people in more than just being hitmen. Life, love, laughter, reading, writing, 'rithmetic.
1. Insert Giant Robot Here!: Insert giant robots into miscellaneous series and see what happens! WTF!
Unsafe External Link