Author has written 18 stories for Pokémon, Chowder, Misc. Games, Mario, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Batman: Arkham Asylum, and Epic Mickey.
Just in it for the fun and writing. Those who like my story...are my friends of mine heh!, Currently doing some writing with my stories. Just so you remember and understand there will be an emergency break-off from a certain story and I may have to delay for the sake of my readers so...enjoy your time I guess!
UPDATES: Okay, I'm back. Why? Because I miss writing soon to be unfinished stories and also being here reading various stories for inspiration and lessons ( because my school doesn't apparently teach me as much). Anyway, new stories, old me. And yes the other stuff will be updated soon enough.
Name: That's classified.
Family: That's also classified.
Occupation: TV watcher, Bike rider, School attendant, Falconry, and etc.
Likes: TV, games, writing, speaking ( in my mind), doing things good that interest me.
Future goal : To perform in science and writing. Hopefully, to be anything that that will put me in success righteously and respectfully.
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Watching movies, drinking...cola, being with my friends, talking about the world, being open-minded
Sports: Basketball, Baseball
Favorite Shows: Pokemon, Chowder, Family Guy, Naruto, DBZ, South Park, Boondocks, Spongebob (yeah I still watch cartoons gotta problem?), anything that expresses the stupidity of American society, and Christian movies and Anime shows and famous books. Also, Invader Zim, Old Disney Shorts, and more.
Status: Daring in a way noone would see it! Get me yo?
Things I hate: School, Getting up to bed, Going to bed, listening to country, sad music, anything but cartoons and reasonable shows, and...school, anything that doesn't make sense, evil, metal music(too loud), old people's music, and did I mention school, being called too many times, being rushed, repeatedly asked questions(especially when they know the answer by now), drinking(it can kill), smoking(pretty much does the same), not being able to find stuff, and (yeah school already been taken) BEING ANNOYED BY JERKS.
Things I love: Being a scholar (yeah NERDZ 4 LIFE),playing cards(on Pogo for instance), messing with my siblings(boringly), being with my friends, GOD!(Christ all the way!), loving my parents, writing.
thinking excessively, and...(wait for it) LOVE.
90 of teens today would die if Facebook had a system failure. Copy and Paste this in your signature if you would be one of the 10 laughing.
Poem of the week: What I Think by A.J. Byrd
Our strength is emotion,
Our gift is will,
Our curse is knowledge.
Our love is God.
A.J. Byrd ( From Crow's Nest 2007 by Byrd)
Alphabets are the kingdom of our glory,
The physics of our mind whiskers our life,
The beautiful throne of ways and thought pouring to make the sea of knowledge,
No corruption should break it yet so far...we are as fragile as glass on a mirror,
Why so we allow? that Shakespeare is the TRUE question.
if you think this is good paste it on yours and tell me :) (You'll make the angels happy!)
(if you believe what I say copy and paste)
Wierdness is next to cleanliness.
The measure of a man is the power he has - Plato
Rules at Hogwarts:
1052. I will not tell First years that 'OMFGWTF' is a spell.
9068. I will not leave my room when officials from the Ministry are here.
7508. I will not say 'Dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort.
6201. I will not tell First years that Professor Snape is the voice of God.
2460. I will not take advantage of a sleeping classmate and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
8950. I will not yell, 'It does DEATH!!' in class when asked what the Avada curse does.
8056. I will not sing 'We're Off to See the Wizard of Oz' when sent to the Headmaster's office.
7630. I will not lock Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets to see which will come out alive.
3906. I will not ask Harry if his 'scar senses' are tingling.
9875. I will not declare an official 'Hug a Slytherin' day.
HOW TO BE ANNOYING IN AN ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY "DING" at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) WHEN there is only one other person in the elevator, stand really close and whisper "Your my best friend."
18 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Go up to a random guy who just has to be with his girlfriend and say "You never called me!"
18. Grab a handful of skittles and throw them at a small kid screaming "TASTE THE FRICKIN RAINBOW!"