Poll: Do you like long author's notes? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Bionicle, and Pokémon.
Dammit, I hate it when I press the back button by mistake! I had a whole epic comedy up here to announce my return to writing, which was in no way a shameless attempt to freshen up with minimal effort, and now it's gone! Ugh, whatever. From now on, I will strive to uphold the following tenets in my writing:
1. Plan out my stories in advance of writing them.
2. Flesh out my characters to the best of my ability and smite Mary Sues when they arise.
3. Finish what I start and only write a story for the fun of it, not to try and get reviews.
4. I will not use unrequited love as a cheap gimic to get reviews (honestly, the power of this thing kind of scares me. It's not just because I've abused it underhandedly that I'm banning that one from my work!)
5. Adhere to the canon at all times, unless specifically stated otherwise. OOC is very rarely serious buisness, and more commonly lazy writing.
6. I will write thoughtful reviews.
7. Proof-read and edit my work. If I'm going to make the effort to write at all, I may as well sand down the rough edges and polish it till you can no longer see my reflection in it. (Think about that one, dear reader.)
8. I will keep my inner troper on a (fairly) short leash. Or else I shall be doomed to write metafiction for evermore.
9. I will stop rewriting my profile like this. (bad troper. Down. No metahumour. No, it's not lampshade hanging. NO, THERE WILL BE NO GILIGIAN CUT!)
Eheh. So yeah, these are the tenets I will force myself to adhere to in my work, under threat of my persona, TRW, refusing to be my persona and reveal my little hobby to people who will judge me harshly for it. So, given my persona has already taken on a disturbing level of independence inside my head, having muscled out my conscience as, well, my conscience, and is now berating me about poor writing standards, I have no wish to push it any further and so will comply. For now.
Qwazy-Reader, visitor no. 1 on the guestbook!
Rusty Red Raptor, visitor no.2 on the guestbook. (I'll stop doing this after five.)
InTheLight1396, visitor no.3 on the guestbook.