Author has written 8 stories for Road to Avonlea, Charmed, Sonny with a Chance, and Hunger Games.
I've had a passion for creating and writing stories since I was four years old, and have been writing fan fiction for about two years. So I've decided to create this account and post on this site. I enjoy writing one shots, and I'm more prone to writing those, unless I feel extremely inspired. Then I'll write a full length fic.
For some reason, I am never fully satisfied with my writing. Even after editing something ten times, I can still go back and find something that I feel needs modification or improvement.
I am left handed, and that makes me feel special. =)
I am carpophobic.
I've been told I have a very broad spectrum of interests when it comes to TV, movies, music, and books.
I have a thing for underrated actors. Don't ask me why. They just tend to become my favourites. Especially Canadian ones.
A little basic info:
Country: Canada, baby!
So that's a little about me.
Reviews are welcomed, constructive critism is appreciated, compliments are love. (:
Extras for The 120th Hunger Games:
I've added an album to my photobucket specifically for outfits worn by the tributes in this story. If you want to get a better idea of what the tributes are wearing rather than just reading my descriptions, check out this album. Not all the outfits will be there; sometimes, the descriptions are just that - descriptions, and I didn't search for a picture. But for the most part, I searched up a photo of an outfit which I thought suited the tributes, or that their creator described (some life, I know).
List of Remaining Tributes: Coming Soon.
Kill List: Coming Soon.
So I just sketched out an idea for the arena, and I really liked the way it turned out. I figured instead of including a description of it's general appearance in the actual story (because that would be long and boring to read when it's completely irrelevant to the plot(s)), I would explain it here. Also, that way, I can describe it as myself, instead of in the POV of one of the tributes.
Here's the basic idea: What I did was sketch out a circle. I divided the circle into four quarters. Top left is the Winter Quarter. Top right is Spring Quarter. Bottom left is Summer Quarter. Bottom right is Autumn Quarter (may also be referred to as Fall Quarter, just because I'm likely to forget). I don't know if anyone has used the four seasons as an arena concept before, but I've never seen it. In the middle of the circle (aka the arena, at this point), is a circular body of water, with an equal share of water in each quarter. The current is flowing clockwise (believe it or not, that's important to note), and in the ultimate centre there is a small island, containing the Cornucopia and 24 tribute platforms. From the island there are four small bridges of land connecting to each quarter. Between each quarter, there are no force fields or walls or anything like that; one could walk from the Winer Quarter to the Summer Quarter without hassel (so to speak), for example. The only difference would be a change of weather. If the wind were howling in the Winter Quarter, it would stop abruptly at the boundary for the Summer Quarter.
Each quarter will have a different landscape as well, but I'll save that for the story. I've also been thinking of some mutts, especially ones that would be revelant to each quarter, so suggestions and ideas are definitely welcome!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Unsafe External Link