Author has written 3 stories for General Hospital, Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
Hey everyone! I'm a sixteen year old writer who, well, loves to write! (and read, of course :)
UDATE - December 1, 2011
*I'm sorry everyone! I haven't been on this site in months due to some very time-consuming matters that needed to be addressed. Now, about my two old fanfics: I don't think I'll update either until the new year. Right now my mind is full of Harry Potter, so I'm going to be writing a HP fanfic before writing for the others again. If you liked my other fanfics (particularly the Hunger Games one) give it a try! I'm having a great time writing it :)
UPDATE - March 4, 2011
*Hey! So as many of you may have noticed, I haven't updated in a very, VERY long time. I'm sorry! Life has been really busy lately, and I've been working a lot on my manuscript instead of writing fanfiction. I'll try and update quickly with "The 75th Hunger Games", and re-aquaint myself with "Dante's France" (yes, I've kind of forgetten waht happened) so I can tie up all the loose ends an dbring it to a proper close. Thanks guys!
UPDATE - October 22, 2010
*Hey everyone! Some of you may already know this from the Author's Note I left at the beginning of Chapter 7 ("The 75th Hunger Games"), but I have decided to participate in this years National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). For those of you who don't know what this is, it's basically the challenge of writing a 175 page novel (50 000 words) during the month of November. As in you can't start your novel before midnight on November first and you have to have finished 50 000 words by November 30. Yep. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be as hard as it sounds. Due to this, my updates (which are already pretty slow thanks to high school) will probably be even slower. Sorry! I'm going to try my best to keep writing "The 75th Hunger Games" on the side, but it will probably me hard. I promise to make up for this by updating super fast during December (a promise that I know I'll regret :P). Anyways, thanks for putting up with me!
So, a little bit about me. I'm 16 years old, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to write. It's my fav thing to do in the entire world! My other hobbies include piano, hanging with friends, reading, and swimming.
I read more than almost anyone I know, and I tend to feel very strongly about certain books and their characters. The books I love the most (in order) are:
1. The Hunger Games Trilogy
2. The Gallagher Girls Series
3. The Harry Potter Series
Well, that's all I can think of right now, but I'm sure there are more!!
The fictional characters I love the most (in order) are:
1. Peeta Mellark - The Hunger Games
2. Zach Goode - The Gallagher Girls Series
3. Katniss Everdeen - The Hunger Games
4. Finnick Odaire - The Hunger Games
5. Cammie Morgan - The Gallagher Girls Series
6. Macey McHenry - the Gallagher Girls Series
7. Princess Mia Thermopolis - The Princess Diaries
8. Harry Potter
9. Hermione Granger
Well, that was probably very boring for you guys to read. But I'm bored right now, and I tend to list things when I'm bored :P
Fanfics I'm Working on RIGHT NOW
1. Dante's Franco - a General Hospital fanfic. I have lost the inspiration to finish this story :( I will do my best to write a nice conclusion, but I'm not sure when I'll get the chance. Sorry to everyone who liked this story, and I really appreciate all the nice reviews!!
2. The 75th Hunger Games - a Hunger Games/Catching Fire fanfic. THIS IS THE FANFIC I AM CURRENTLY DEVOTING ALL MY TIME TO!! I'm totally obsessed with all things Hunger Games, and therefore have no lack of inspirtion and ideas. I try and write a bit every day so the updates come faster, but stupid school loves to get in the way. Now, I know what you might be thinking - Wow, another one of those stories with random tributes in some new arena. (BTW, I totally love stories like this, but I'm just trying to point out mine is different.)`IT"S NOT. This story is a twist on Catching Fire, with a whole lot of Katniss and Peeta. Katniss is reaped, but Peeta isn't and he has to be her mentor alongside Haymitch. Sounds cool? Please read and review!!
3. Better - (SPOILER ALERT!) a Harry Potter fanfic with plenty of Harry/Hermione. I love both these characters dearly, and after reading the part in Deathly Hallows when Ron leaves, I really thought they would get together. Since they didn't, I thought to write a fanfic where they did.
Well everybody, if you're reading this it means you've probably read my entire profile. Thanks!! I take it as compliment One more thing: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME IF:
- YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR MY CURRENT FANFICS
- YOU LIKE MY WRITING ANd JUST WANT TO GIVE ME SOME NICE COMPLIMENTS OR CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM (I want to be an author, so any advice or comments are really appreciated!)
- YOU JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT ANY OF THE BOOKS/CHARACTERS LISTED ABOVE. I LOVE TALKING ABOUT THEM, SO IF YOU DO TOO, MESSAGE ME!
Thanks again! Since you spent so much time reading my profile, you should go read my fanfics!!
Unsafe External Link