Poll: Which Would You Want To Date? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for iCarly.
Hi, Virgoleo23 here, and yes, I am a Virgo and a Leo. Something about being born on the changing day between two zodiac signs. Or something. I don't really like giving out info online, but for those who are interested, I love iCarly (including Nathan Kress) and I support SEDDIE! (If you support Creddie, I respect your opinion, but don't even bother looking at my profile, smoke may pour out of your ears) Also, I hate plagiarism (Imitation is not the greatest form of flattery, it is the greatest display of laziness). Sorry for my long profile, think you can brave through it? Yes? Really? That's what the captain of the Titanic said...
I have a confession. Fanfiction has robbed me of any semblance of a life.
ANNOUNCEMENT!!: The gracious pigwiz and her Cabalian minions have generously inducted me into The Cabal. Thanks guys, it means a lot! :D
Also: Answer my polls! I want your feedback!
"Have you ever acted crazy when nobody was looking, simply because no one was looking, and you could act crazy?" ~Me
All you need to know about me:
I am a girl.
I am a teenager (does that make me too old for iCarly? Naah)
I believe in God, but I respect all other beliefs.
I am a Secret Seddier (my parents and siblings don't care for the show)
I probably come across as younger than I actually am on FF. I know I sound like a hyper 10 year old, but no, I'm just hyper.
One of the people who guest starred on iCarly for one episode is in my French class (she got to meet Nathan Kress, no fair!!!) I'll never tell who she is, though. ; )
I believe spaghetti tacos are the unofficial Seddie food (Italian and Spanish combined. Hmmm, who speaks Italian and Spanish on iCarly?)
I am confident that Dan Schneider, who loves love-hate relationships, will make Seddie happen.
Pet peeve= people who don't use punctuation in their fics.
Harnesses are for Fallers.
I can do the same eyeball-shaking thing that Miranda Cosgrove can do, and better. Take that Miranda!
Random Acts of Kindness Challenge: Reviews make people happy, constructive criticism can brighten up a person's day and make them feel like their writing is important. Find a fic that has very few reviews and leave one or more positive and constructive comments to encourage them and help their writing improve.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you challenge yourself and others to be kind.
Add your username to this list if you have: Virgoleo23, ...
Have you made someone smile today?
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandom, in no particular order.
6. Mrs. Benson
10. Mrs. Briggs
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Mrs. Benson/Lewbert? Pssssh, all the time. Cracks me up, they're both psychopaths.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Freddie? SO. DARN. HOT! He even makes a vampire look attractive (That means a lot coming from me. Hate Twilight. With a BURNING Passion!)
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Lewbs and Mandy? Excuse me while I puke my guts out.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yes . . . . oh, Gibby. You strange little man.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Hmmmm...Let me think about that. A go-with-the-flow artist who didn't care if his little sister went goth, and a deranged psychopath who interrupts live webshows if her son doesn't finish his asparagus? Yeah, I could see that happening.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Carly/Gibby or shudders Carly/Briggs? No contest, Cibby all the way!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve making out?
Nevel walks in on Spencer and Lewbert making out? Idk what'd happen next, I'd be laughing too hard to see
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Chuck sneaks into Ridgeway in an attempt to sabotage Spencer through the iCarly gang. There he joins forces with Mrs. Briggs, united by their hatred for children and Spencer. While plotting their revenge, Mrs. Briggs discovers that Chuck is her long-lost childhood lover that was trapped in a cryogenic chamber which stopped him from aging. Mrs. Briggs decides she can't live without Chuck, so she locks herself in a cryogenic chamber until Chuck has grown up and they live happily ever after.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Sam/Mandy? Eeeewww, no. Creeperish.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Uuuhhhh... "iPut Him Up For Adoption"? IDK, too weird, even for me.
11. Does anyone on your friends list read Three yet?
I don't know, but if they don't I'LL MAKE THEM!! CHUCK IS THE OVERLORD OF SUPREME AWESOMENESS!!
12. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Valerie? Ugh, pass.
13. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Blegh, that would be incest, and . . . . .Creddie. shivers
14. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
"Every step you take . . ." by Police. Mandy is just such a stalker.
15. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
If you are currently sane, and wish to remain that way, don't read this fic. If you are insane, however, knock yourself out.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
20 minutes ago. (Ssshh, my mom thinks I'm doing homework)
17. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (4)."
So Sam and Nevel are in a happy relationship until Gibby runs off with Nevel. Sam, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Valerie and a brief unhappy affair with Mrs. Benson, then follows the wise advice of Carly and finds true love with Freddie.
At least it has a happy ending. That's all I can say.
If your favorite number is now 239, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know Seddie beats the flippin' socks off Creddie, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have OSD put this in your profile! (Obsessive Seddie Disorder!)
If you are so obsessed with iCarly that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile
If you think that only losers hate/don't get iCarly, copy this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you started talking to an episode of iCarly, copy and paste this into your profile.
Love vs. Sex
A girl about seventeen was out with her friends one night and time passed quickly as they shared their experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid, it was a small town and her house was only a few blocks away. As she walked under the tall elm trees Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. when she reached an alley, which was a shortcut to her house, she decided to take it. however, halfway down the alley she noticed a man at the end of the alley as though he were waiting for her. she became uneasy and began to pray for God's protection. Instantly a feeling of calmness and security wrapped around her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.when she reached the end of the alley she walked right past by the man and arrived home safely. the following day she read in a newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the alley only twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by the fact that it could have been her, she wept. thanking the Lord for her safety and to help the young women, she went down to the police station. she felt she could recognize the man, and told them her story. the police asked her if she could willingly look at a lineup to see if she could recognize him. she agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man as told he had been identified he broke down and confessed. the officer thanked Diane and asked her if he could do anything for her. she asked him if he could ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him he answered,"Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her," Amazingly, whether you believe it or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this is you truly believe in God...
P.S. God is always there in your heart and will always love you... if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93% of you will who read this will not repost this.
My reasoning on Seddie vs. Creddie (warning: long, but worth it)
1) When the Seddie kiss happened, it was Sam who brought up the topic of first kisses, but it was Freddie who first had the idea to kiss Sam. When Sam thinks the idea over, Freddie doesn't pressure Sam into agreeing or vice-versa. It was a mutual agreement. And for those who point out Seddie's claim that it was "just to get it over with," you need to wake up and smell the bacon. Would they really kiss for 8.7 seconds (yes, I counted) if the whole thing was just to get it over with? And they don't hold it against each other or brag about it. If you kissed someone just to get it over with, the whole purpose would be so you could tell people that you've kissed someone before, but they don't. They keep it a secret, their own special secret, something that only the two of them shared. And after it ended, Sam told Freddie the kiss was nice. She didn't even insult him when it was over. Sam had never kissed anyone before, but she let Freddie kiss her. She never even kissed Jonah when they were dating, so what does that say about her feelings for Freddie? Come on, if she really "hated" him, she wouldn't have looked so happy when she left the fire escape. How else can you say "I hate you" with a smile plastered on your face? And Freddie even looked after her like he wanted her to come back, but he didn't force her to. Neither of them forced themselves on one another, and were respectful of the other's wishes to keep it a secret. That's the beauty of the first Seddie kiss.
2) When the second Seddie kiss happened (EEEEEEEPPP!!!!) I admit that it was initiated only by Sam, Freddie kind of got caught off-guard. But I do see the depth in what this means for Sam as well, she needs to feel for Freddie just as much as he needs to feel for her for them to work. I feel that this little liplocking ambush meant a lot more than the Creddie kisses, at least character-wise. With Carly in the Creddie kiss, all I got from her was 'oh, gosh Freddie. You saved my life, lets make out!' I understand that her character felt tremendous gratitude towards Freddie, I mean, he did save her life. But I think she deluded those feelings to be perceived as love, and I've noticed with Carly's character that love to her is making out. It seems to be all she's ever interested in. Carly needs a guy that shows her how complete she is without clinging on to him every five seconds, I don't think that person is Freddie. When Sam kissed Freddie, you could see her feelings written all over her face. Carly and Freddie all throughout the episode kept pushing pushing pushing her to 'make a move, make a move' when she clearly didn't like Brad. I think Sam used Brad a little as an excuse to hang out with Freddie without arising Seddie suspicions. She's never really had this opportunity before, so that's why her burst of niceness may seem a little sudden. It's totally not. It also proves that I was right in my suspicions that Sam's hostility towards Freddie grew to be a cover-up for her feelings, it definitely wasn't love at first sight, but when she finally realized it, her only way of dealing with it was to continue to show hostility. Her nice streak also proves to some Creddiers that Sam isn't a one-dimensional demon. She doesn't really hate Freddie (LOVED that line!) and is capable of kindness if (when) they get together. This kiss was just an expression of these feelings she's been repressing, you could see it building up in her face as her walls crumbled and just couldn't take pretending anymore. She put so much passion into this kiss, it was heart-melting. And after they pulled apart, she just looked so scared, like she knew that things could never go back to the way they were before. And Sam is terrified of rejection, we know she doesn't handle that well. But for the few moments she let down her guard and just allowed herself to love, it was a truly beautiful scene. I didn't expect Freddie to reciprocate much, Sam kind of jumped him. He was shocked and confused, he never thought Sam felt much besides hate for him, I'm not surprised he was overwhelmed. But for as long as she held on to him, he never once went to pull back, which he very well could have done. And he didn't make any of the weird retching noises he made when Carly kissed him that showed that he knew the kiss was wrong. He didn't look grossed out or anything about kissing Sam, he was just shocked. And I loved the little 'it's cool' he gave afterwords. No 'what the heck was that?' or 'I don't like you like that', just 'it's cool'. :D He knows he liked it.
1-5) Oh dear, time for another rant. There's so much I could say about Creddie right now, but I'll keep it on the kissing aspect. My first point was that in the entire iSYL episode, Freddie never once went to kiss Carly. Carly was always the one to initiate the make-outs, and Freddie just kind of went along with it. And Carly kissed him way too much. What made the first Seddie kiss so memorable was the innocence and affection behind it. Carly threw herself at Freddie every time she saw him. And she even USED him. I mean seriously, it was like she was marking her territory. Another girl came along and Carly mashed her lips to Freddie's, only stopping when the girl left. And Carly's ashamed to tell Mrs. Benson that she kissed Freddie. If she really loved him, what Freddie's mom thought wouldn't matter, but as soon as Mrs. Benson came in, she made up a lame excuse and fled his room, even when Freddie said she didn't have to leave. And kissing is all she seems to want to do, she doesn't really do anything date-wise with Freddie except kiss him. Over and over again. I wanted to vomit. I admit the cheek kiss was cute, I liked that. But that's all Creddie will ever be to me, cute. Sickeningly so. I can't stand sugary sweet relationships, which is what bugs me so much about the Creddie kisses. They seemed all gushy without any actual substance. And yes, I recognize that Sam ambushed Freddie in their second kiss, but you could tell that the message she was trying to get across to him was so much more than 'I want to kiss you'.
Creddie- I'm okay with the Creddie friendship, but I don't think it's that great of a friendship. Lately, Carly's been having these weird freakouts and can't take her own advice (iSpace Out). She screams out at Freddie to shut up, stunning even Sam. She's also been very rude to Freddie lately, telling him no one cares what he thinks and just being plain rude. Yes, Sam does torture Freddie on a daily basis, but it's come to be expected throughout the seasons. Sam does not give any pretenses of being nice to Freddie, bickering is their thing. Carly on the other hand is supposed to always be nice to everyone and all of a sudden starts being bratty to Freddie. What up with that? And she does have a tendency to use Freddie with her "Please, for me" eyelash bat. She tries to buy Freddie's support against her own advice (again) and tells Sam that Freddie has to work with her because he "loooves" her (iQuit iCarly). :P Please. Carly, if you don't love Freddie, then why bring it up in the first place? Grow up. I have to admit though, the friendship has its moments "You gave up that cool trip just to get rid of Missy...You care about Sam." And a lot of the platonic moments between them can be cute, but not really as interesting as Seddie friendship moments.
Seddie- I love how effortless the Seddie friendship is. They tease (flirt with) each other, look for each other's attention and just have fun. Sure Sam messes with Freddie, but Freddie is okay with her making his life 'miserable'. He looks far from miserable to me. He gave up a freaking CRUISE VACATION to make SAM happy. Freddie, you rock for that, you wouldn't have done it if you hated Sam. It may seem like recent episodes have less Seddie moments, but I think Sam is just trying extra hard to be tough to try and prove to herself that she doesn't like Freddie, while inside she knows there is an attraction. The iSpeed Date end scene was heartbreaking, you could tell that she really cared about how Carly got Freddie when no one wanted her. And them iOMG, whoa-my-gosh, Sam spends the entire episode trying to prove to Freddie that she cares for him. 'I never said I hate you', LOVE that line!!! Sums up all the hidden friendship that they've been building up that was never really vocalized, except in iMake Sam Girlier. Even if you don't focus on the Seddie iOMG kiss, you see the entire episode all Sam wants to do is get it across to Freddie how much she cares about him. They're not really enemies after all.
~~~Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson=TRUE MAD DORK LOVE!
They claim they hate each other.
They bet each other.
They bug the heck out of one another.
One hurts the other physically and verbally.
The other takes the punches or tries to come up with a good come back.
One pranks the other.
The other has surprisingly succeeded in pranking the one back.
One loves food.
The other is disgusted by the one's eating habits.
One loves techy stuff.
The other messes with it to bug the one or hurts the one with it.
One's a straight A student,
The other's a straight D student.
One's a bully.
The other's a dork.
One gave up a cruise for the other so they wouldn't be upset anymore.
The other defended the one when being made fun of for not having their first kiss.
Sometimes they get along.
Sometimes they share looks and smiles.
Once they shared their first kiss.
They've dated and pined after so many other people, yet are still left single.
Each want a companion.
Sometimes they do admit they care for the other.
They love one another.
Not one of them will admit, though,
But deep down they know.
I mean, how else can you say, "I hate you" with a grin plastered on your face?
I don't own this. But It made me happy :D
Me: My name is Virgoleo23 and I am a Seddier.
Dan Schneider: I have a tazer.
Me: I see that.
Dan: Will I have to use it?
Me: Will there be Seddie?
Dan: ...I don't think so.
Me: Then yes. You will most definitely have to use it.
Dan: *eyes widen* I'll go rewrite the scripts.
Me: *smirks* It would be wise.