But most of all
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this
50 Rules of Combat
1. You are not Superman
2. Recoiless rifles aren't.
3. Suppressive fire won't.
4. If it's stupid & it works, it ain't stupid
5. Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
6.When in doubt empty the magazine.
7. Never share a foxhole with someone braver then you are.
8. Your weapon was made by the lowest bidder.
9. If you can't remember, the claymore is pointed toward you.
10. All five-second grenade fuses are three seconds.
11. Try to look unimportant--they may be low on ammo.
12. If you are forward of your position, the artillery will be short.
13. The enemy diversion you are ignoring is the main attack.
14. The important things are always simple.
15. The simple things are always hard.
16. If you're short of everything except the enemy, you're in combat.
17. Incoming fire has the right of way.
18. No combat-ready unit was ever passed inspection.
19. No inspection-ready unit has ever passed combat.
20. Teamwork is essential. It gives them other people to shoot at.
21. If the enemy is in range, so are you.
22. Tracers work both ways.
23. The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
24. Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
25. When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose ... they are both right.
26. All weather close support doesn't work in bad weather.
27. The bursting radius of a grenade is always one foot greater than your jumping range.
28. The only terrain that is truely controlled is the terrain upon which you are standing.
29. The law of the bayonet says the man with the bullet wins.
30. REMF's (Rear Echelon Mother Fraggers) are everywhere.
31. The best tank killer is another tank. Therefore tanks are always fighting each other ...& have no time to help the infantry.
32. Precision bombing is normally accurate to within /- one mile (...or so).
33. Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
34. Cluster bombing from B-52s and C130s is very very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.
35. Perfect plans aren't.
36. Friendly fire isn't.
37. The easy way is always mined.
38. The side with the fanciest uniforms loses.
39. Professionals are predictable--it's the amatures that are dangerous.
40. Armored vehicles are bullet magnets; a moving foxhole that attracts attention.
41. No plan survives the first few seconds of combat.
42. Expending material in combat is easier than filling out Graves Registration forms -- Ammo is cheap; your life isn't.
43. Just because you can't see the enemy; don't for a minute believe they can't see you.
44. Final Protective Fire doesn't.
45. The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: When you're ready for them. When you're not.
46. A "sucking chest wound" is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
47. If your attack is going well, you've just walked into an ambush.
48. Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
49. Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won't be able to get out.
50. When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
I don't care if you're gay or straight, everybody needs love.
Repost this if you agree with it
Girl: Slow down!
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not! Please, it's way too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you. Now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gave him a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper, the next day, a motorcycle crashed into a building because of brake failure.
Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was, that half way down the road the guy realized his breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know.
Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so she would live even if it meant he would die.
If you would do the same for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE."If you're going
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up,
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear,
7. My mother taught me IRONY."Keep crying, and I'll give you something
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all that
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE."If you don't stop crossing
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll
Act I (Poem)
Act II (Poem)
Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul
Act III (Poem)
My friend, your desire
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Act IV (Poem)
My soul, corrupted by vengeance
Legend shall speak
Act V (Poem)