Author has written 1 story for Maximum Ride.
hey my name's Sian
im 14 years old and I have brown hair and blue eyes
i love cherub and maximum ride
by the way I know my names confusing but its pronounced kinda like shan but with a long "a" sound. oh and im a girl :)
Hiya Im Renee
Im 13 years old I have brown hair and brown eyes (exciting...not)
this was originally Sian's profile but Ive helped with the stories soooooo now its joint :)
Im a girl by the way.
95 Percent Of Teens Would Have A Breakdown If they saw Miley Cyrus standing ontop of the Empire State Building about to jump,Copy and paste if your one of the 5 that will be yelling "JUMP JUMP!!"
If a random song has ever popped into your head for no reason at all- copy and paste this into your profile. ( One time I was laying in bed and Mary had a Little Lamb popped into my head.)
-If you've ever burst out laughing while reading a book and people look at you funny-copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you've ever sang "I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves"-copy and paste this into your profile.
If you dont care when you mispell somethnig copt and paste thsi in your proflie
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Max Ride and cannot live without it, post this in your profile.
If you love the whole blind, pyro, mutant, baker thing about Iggy, post this in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquito's giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile
If you solemnly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile
Copy and paste this to your proflie if you want to go after Robert Pattinson with a rust knife.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you wanted to kill James Patterson after reading TFW, but think he redeemed himself with MAX
If youv'e ever tripped over air, copy this onto your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them its uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the other 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others
if your best friend is insane, copy this unto your profile
if you have ever pushed on a door that says pull ( or vise versa), copy thid onto your profile
If you have ever asked a stupid, obvious question, copy this unto your profile
If youv'e ever had a mad laughing fit for absoluty no reason, copy this onto your profile
If you have ever tripped UP the stairs, copy this unto your profile
if you have ever run into a door or a tree, copy thiss onto your profile
Unsafe External Link