Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
Hello my lovelies. I'm not going to bore you with personal information, because i'm sure none of you really give a crap.
You know the movie Ella Enchanted? It was based off an amazing book by Levine. I cried in this book and thought the movie was going to be amazing. I was sad when in the ending they didn't have a ball scene and Ella runs away. That was my favorite part in the book. The role for Char was fit perfectly. I love Anne Hathaway but i thought she was to old to play this role. They described Ella as 16.
My earlier stories are written quite badly, but i like keeping them that way. It can show people how much i've improved in my writing.
WARNING: Most of my stories' titles will be based off of songs. However, this doesn't mean they'll relate to the song in any way. They might, though.
Something i really like to say: Cry me a river. Build a bridge. And get over it.
That, is probaly the smartest thing ever said.
I'm going to tell you things I like on fanfiction. So all you reading should listen to this wink wink hehe jkjk lol But i'm serious just read this so you can know more about me so i'll feel loved.
wait one personal thing thought (i just feel the need to express my opinion) i love miley cyrus (well not her new album) she just wants to grow up and get out of hannah montana her voice is amazing but she sings the wrong songs and doesn't hit all the high notes. check out her 1st album break out there are alot of good songs
miley cyrus is the only pop person i like (1 other exception)
i like rock (especially paramore and evanescence)
Things i like on fanfiction
canon couples (one exception jacob and leah) sorry jacob and nessie fans i think it'd be cooler if nessie imprinted on a volturi guard that would be like a forbidden romance (hehe)
angsty stories (w/ happy endings)
stories that make me cry (kinda same as angsty)
I love everything else (one couple i love is nelena (nick and selena) they're so cute)
Things i don't like on fanfiction
non canon couples (exception jacob and leah)
sad endings (unless theres a sequel and everythings happy in the end)
lemons ( well i kinda like them but i feel akward reading them)
i'm open to everything else
remember there are a few exceptions to everything so if you have a very lemony story i just might like it i just don't like them all the time
I have many ideas for alot of stories.
I'm working on one right now called Finding Home. The 1st chapter is being typed up this minute. However, I haven't thought of a paragraph preview thing for it, so it can't be published yet.
I'm thinking of another story called She Will be Loved. It will be Carlisle and Esme. In this story Carlisle's the one without the mate, and Esme's in an abusive relationship. She turns out to be the Cullen Kid's teacher in high school. The idea isn't fully developed, but PM me to tell me what you think.
Another story i'm thinking of right now will be called Set the Fire to the Third Bar. (I know it's the same title as the Snow Patrol song.) I have a great idea, but i'm not really sure how to describe it. The story will be B and E. I DO have an idea, though.
Dear Deathbook is the name of another idea that i have. Here's the little sneak preveiw thingy: Ever since the mere age of eight Isabella Swan has been keeping a deathbook. She plans to kill herself oneday, but doesn't know when. All alone she faces life, with no one to lean on. Can the arrival of an elusive stranger change her views on life?
... so what do you think? Please PM me and tell me which story you want. Sorry i'm still thinking of descriptions.
79 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
39. Whistle the first seven notes of "It's a Small World" incessantly.
40. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
41.On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
43. Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
44. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: "Noogie patrol coming!"
45. One word: Flatulence!
46. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
47. Do Tai Chi exercises.
48. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, darn motion sickness!"
49. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
50. Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
51. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
52. Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
53. Holler "Chutes away!" whenever the elevator descends.
54. Burp, and then say "mmmm...tasty!"
55. Leave a box between the doors.
56. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers "through" it.
57. Start a sing-along.
58. Play the harmonica.
59. Lean against the button panel.
60. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
61. Bring a chair along.
62. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: "Wanna see wha in muh mouf?"
63. Blow spit bubbles.
64. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
65. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
66. Wear "X-Ray Specs" and leer suggestively at the passengers.
67. Stare at your thumb and say "I think it's getting larger."
68. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
69. Bring a water pistol. Soak everyone's shoes.
70. Start brushing off invisible bugs from your arms, screaming "Aaughh! Get them off!"
71. Challenge your neighbor to a "Tic-Tac-Toe" tournament.
72. Laugh hysterically for five seconds, stop, and glare at the other passengers like they are crazy.
73. Charge into the elevator dripping wet, holding a towel and wearing only a bath robe.
74. Mutter something about how husbands/wives always come home early just when it's getting to the good part.
75. Make chalk drawings on the walls.
76. As the elevator is going up, jump violently up and down, shouting "Down! I said down, darn it!"
77. Crouch in one corner and growl menacingly at everyone who gets on.
78. Try to get a game of "Twister" going.
79. Wrinkle your nose and smell the air repeatedly. Sniff at your neighbor suspiciously, give a disgusted frown, and take a step away.
I've become tired of adding a disclaimer to every chapter, so here it is...
Disclaimer: I own nothing except for the storyline
love is the only humanity we have left