Poll: Who should Brie end up with? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Transformers.
So...my collection of Transformers are growing lol. I'm currently browsing eBay for more. Ah where does my money go? Oh yeah to keep me protected from 'Cons...even though I do have 2 in my room LOL!
I am a part time college student who loves writing. My very first fan fiction was for the Inuyasha fandom. Ah how my writing has changed lol. My next works were in the wrestling genre and my current writing is focused on Transformers. In between work, school and my fan fics I'm currently working on my second book. Though my brain at the moment is currently deadlocked on it. I am a recently converted vegetarian (thank you Animal Advocacy class).
I truly do love to write. I just want to make sure that I do it right. I want to explore different writing styles in an effort to be more flexible when working on my own original books.
1. Favorite colors: purple and black
2. Favorite drinks: Dr. Pepper, pink lemonade, vanilla bean coolatta
3. Favorite movie or movies: Transformers (obviously lol), Bending the Rules, Tooth Fairy, Scorpion King, Without a Paddle (LOVE Seth Green), many others
4. Favorite TV shows: Transformers Prime, World's Dumbest, Law & Order:SVU, CSI, Scooby Doo (gotta love a classic)
5. Favorite music artists: Linkin Park, Bon Jovi, Nickelback, 30 Seconds To Mars...and so on lol. Seriously enjoy a lot of different types of music
6. Any Animals?: several dogs, cats, and other assorted critters
7. Favorite electronic toy: the new iPad I made a credit card happy by buying lol
8. Current major: Creative Writing but toying with changing to Psychology if I'm brave enough to tackle statistics and a human biology course
9. Favorite Transformers: Jazz(damn you Bay!), Sideswipe and Sunstreaker, Ironhide(again damn you Bay!), Bumblebee, and too many others to list lol. Though I will mention Knock Out from Transformers Prime. He makes me laugh lol.
10. Any particular style of writing I will read. I've read and written slash (reading Transformers, writing wrestling). The writings of which will never see the light of day unless I find an appropriate place for them. Supernatural romances (I love wolves). Humor.
11. Favorite Authors: Karen Marie Moning, Keri Arthur, Stephen King, Sherrilyn Kenyon, many others that I for the life of me can't remember to name at the moment