Author has written 3 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
hey im courtney and im a huge starwars fan i love the starwars saga and even the cartoon and i love to read the starwars storys so im new to this place so help me out a bit!
YOU MAY BE OBSESSED WITH STAR WARS IF: (from jedigal125)
... your favourite book of the Bible is Luke. (no)
... you've memorized the Jedi code.(a lil)
... you refer to children as 'younglings,' elevators as 'turbolifts,' and bathrooms as 'refreshers.'yep)
... you have looked for Ewoks when entering a wooded area.(once)
... you address your teachers as "Master."(no but maybe somday)
... you have attempted to use a glowstick as a miniature weapon.(yes)
... when an object was out of your reach, you have extended your hand toward it and expected it to come (all the time)
... you wave you hand in front of you to open automatic doors.(yep)
... you have quoted lines from the Star Wars movies unintentionally.(yes)
... you have ever been surprised to open a refrigerator and find that the milk is not blue.(no)
... you know how to write in Aurebesh.(nope wish)
... you have ever insulted someone by calling them 'sleemo.'(Yes)
... you have painted or drawn a picture in which there are at least two suns in the sky.(No)
... you understand any of this.(yes)
38 Ways to annoy Darth Vader
Surefire ways to get yourself killed, or at least Force-Choked a few times
1. Call him Ani.
2. Tell him you've taken up podracing as a hobby. Ask him to give you lessons.
3. Ask him if he ever knew, "A cute senator from Naboo." If he says something or stays silent, say, "Ooh, Ani's got a girlfriend!"
4. Walk around tripping every other step. If he asks you what you're doing, say, "Mesa Jar Jar Binks!"
5. Imitate his breathing.
6. Steal his lightsaber and replace it with a hot pink one.
7. Blame it on Tarkin.
8. Ask him if he was ever arrested for child abuse.
9. When he does something really evil, shake your finger and say, "Now, now, Ani, would your mother approve of that?"
10. Have emotional conversations with him. Bring up Qui-Gon.
11. Follow him around singing "I Know a Song that gets on Everybody's Nerves."
12. Ask him how he goes to the bathroom in that suit.
13. Paint his TIE fighter yellow.
14. Stare at him. When he asks you what you're doing, say that you can't see how an evil jerk like him could've ever been a Jedi.
15. Throw mashed potatoes at him.
16. Whistle in his ear. When he comes after you, hide behind a stormtrooper.
17. Poke his shoulder.
18. Call him an "evil creep with a dysfunctional family."
19. Tell him he looks like a droid.
20. Sign him up for a quilting class.
21. Make up words to the Imperial March (Vader’s Theme). Sing them whenever he enters a room.
22. Jab him with a stick.
23. Talk like Yoda all the time.
24. Ask him to play Battlefront with you. If he does, make him be the Rebels.
25. Tell him his mask looks stupid.
26: Ask him if he's seen Obi-Wan lately.
27: Stick refrigerator magnets to him.
28: Follow him around talking about the similiarties between his life and Avatar: the Last Airbender.
29: Talk about how his life was like Luke's. Say, "It's almost like you're related!"
30: Tell him that you find his son attractive.
31: Ask him if he likes twins.
32: Whenever he gets close to you, pretend that you're being Force-choked. Loudly.
33: Have a loud conversation with a wall when he's nearby. If he asks you what you're doing, say that you're talking to Qui-Gon and that he's very disappointed.
34: Call him Dear Old Darthy, especially when you're near someone.
35: Ask him if he wants to buy some death sticks. Be sure to talk like that guy in the bar in Episode II who tried to sell some to Obi-Wan.
36: After doing number 30, tell him that you dumped Luke for Jabba the Hutt.
37: Imitate Jar Jar in the ‘Robot Chicken Star Wars Special’ constantly. “Ani! Yousa not going to believe this! Mesa all sparkly glowy! Ani Bobani! Whatsa happen to Yousa!”