Author has written 44 stories for Harry Potter, Wizards of Waverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, EastEnders, Twilight, Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Tudors, Love Lessons, Jacqueline Wilson, and Hunger Games.
This is puppylove13's profile. I have a lot of things posted on here. Read on at your boredom.
Actually it is now TheGirlOnFirexx's profile. I fell in love with the Hunger Games. Keeping my first pen name up there in case I want it back again.
I have four names. Katniss, Rue, Prim or Mockingjay. Don't call me anything else, please. Unless you know my real name, which I think nobody does :).
My avatar is Katniss Everdeen. Soon it'll change to Prim. Then Rue. Then a mockingjay.
Fire is catching. And if we burn, you burn with us! - Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins.
How could I leave Prim, the only person in the world I'm certain I love? - Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins.
Prim sounds about a thousand years old when she speaks. "Whatever it takes to break you." - Katniss Everdeen, Primrose "Prim" Everdeen, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Suzanne Collins.
"Just try to win. Maybe you can."
"Maybe I can. I am smart, you know."
"And you can hunt."
Prim Everdeen, Katniss Everdeen. The Hunger Games, Suzanne Collins.
How to know if you are OBSESSED with The Hunger Games
1. If you are having ANY sort of competition, you recite the rules and end with "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
2. You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay
3. You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc)
4. You cried when Rue died
5. You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long
6. You named your cat Buttercup
7. You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc
8. You love pita bread
9. You have written/submitted to an SYOT
10. You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune
11. You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character
12. You like to wear your hair in a braid
13. You have a friend named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
14. You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
15. You couldn't wait for the movie to come out on March 23, 2012
16. You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person
17. You try to just ignore the nude scenes in Catching Fire
18. You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire
19. Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life
20. If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12"
21. You've wondered what squirrel tastes like
22. THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
23. You've loved Haymitch, hated Haymitch, and been extremely mad at Haymitch
24. You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
25. You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight
26. You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids
27. You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay
28. You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between. (I love her!)
29. You have parts of the book memorized
30. No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games
Because I felt like it!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Getting my dog to come in from the garden.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Shorts, tights, top, jumper, jacket.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. I was in the Hunger Games.
11. When did you last laugh?
At a story on heerre
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Pictures and paint.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yes! My friend was in her wardrobe with a pillow .
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Hunger Games
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Everything about the Hunger Game, then everything I want.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
...I love ...salted popcorn with ice cream and pancakes.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Probably stop wars..
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Primrose or Rue
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Finnick or Peeta .. yeah, I'm that sad.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No..UK's my homeeeyyy!
That boy you punched in the hall today killed himself a few minutes ago.
The girl you called a slut is still a virgin... bet you didn't know
That boy that you call lame works every night to support his family
That girl you pushed down is abused every day
But you can't see
You think you know them
Guess again you don't
And until you stop your cruelty
Copy and Paste this to your profile if...
95 percent of teenagers care about popularity. If you like pretzels, copy and paste this into your profile.
I like to remember this:
"What you're looking for is always in the last place you look" Well, DUH, smart one! After you find it, you stop looking!
I love cars. If you fall asleep at the wheel, in a few minutes it gives you a pillow.
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity:
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
I found myself using this as a checklist:
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework insted of doing it. Crazy is downloading all of Twilight and New Moon off the books on C.D. from the libary, and listning to them over and over again. Crazy is when you dont say a thing about yourself in your fanfiction bio but insted yell random things that make you lafe. Crazy is when you start getting antisocial because you want to read instead of hanging out with your friends. Crazy is when you laugh about how Edward Cullen thinks Bella is DEAD in New Moon, even though it's a very serious matter, and your sister hears you and asks why you're laughing so loud and you tell her and she just cries about it because she thinks it's sad. Crazy is when you headbang to a slow song, or become odsessed with the song "Let it Die" by Three Days Grace because it reminds you of Edward Cullen for some odd reason. Crazy is naming your winter jacket Mr. Puffy and your best friend naming hers Mrs. Puffy and letting them marry for the winter. Then at the end of the winter, they both retire and divorce each other. Crazy is when you are taking a math test and go over on ur scrap sheet of paper to work out the problem, and start drawing spirals until the teacher goes five minutes left! Crazy is having a major arguement with your friend...and i mean major...its still going on and it has already been a year...about which one is better: pudding or jello. Crazy is when you start laughing until you butt falls off for no apparent reason and your mom comes in the room and goes like, "What is going on?" Crazy is if you suddenly yell, 'PARTY IN MY TUMMY!' and everyone stares at you in Pre-Algebra class. Crazy is when you don't think any book is worthy of reading except Twilight. Crazy is when you reread this and say that you and the person who wrote the last sentence could be great friends, then realise you were the one who wrote it. Crazy is when you act cool, then scream "PONIES AREN'T REAL! I DIDN'T WANT TO CRUSH YOUR DREAMS, BUT PONIES AREN'T REAL! THEY ARE JUST UNICORNS IN DISGUISE!" and everyone stares at you. Crazy is when you have d a detention, then you think of something funny and burst out laughing and everyone(I mean everyone) looks at you and starts laughing too. Crazy is when you look at someone and say "How could you?" then point to the ground where there's a squashed crisp, then scream "MURDERER!" and run off crying. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Did you read this whole thing?? If you did, then you're awesome.
BEST FRIENDS N FRIENDS:
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BEST FRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FRIENDS:Call your parents Mr, Mrs and grandma and grandpa
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying DAMN we screwed up
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BEST FRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BEST FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in him/her's body if he/she hurts your best friend
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him and say"you have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BEST FRIENDS:Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: helps you up when you fall
BEST FRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbass?"
FRIENDS: gives you their umbrella in the rain
BEST FRIENDS: takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipes your tears when your rejected
BEST FRIENDS: goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: will bail you out of jail
BEST FRIENDS: would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff and gives it back a few days later
BEST FRIENDS:Loses your stuff and tells you, "my bad .. heres a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd asses that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BEST FRIENDS:Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS:Will be there to take your drink away when they think you've had enough
BESTFRIENDS:Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say,"Girl drink the rest of that you know we don't waste
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: go over to his house and kick his ass
FRIENDS: bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: best friends are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think your insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: kick your ass and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: are why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS:dare you to scream into the street
BEST FRIENDS: dare you to go streaking
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running threw bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!" (don't ask you don't want to know)
BEST FRIENDS: are screaming and running with you
FRIENDS: Will ignore this
BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crap.
Reasons why girls are the best
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot. (Yes, King Henry VIII, I'm talking to you. How old were you when you married Kitty Howard(19). You were, oh, 40-somein?)
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your asses off.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you went to sleep at around 2 am reading Twilight and/or New Moon and/or Eclipse, copy and pastes this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something twice, and when someone said something, you had no recollection of saying it either time, copy and paste to your profile.
We're best friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You hurt, I hurt. You just off a bridge, damn, I'm gonna miss your dumb ass.
I love this dad thing, even though I didn't even get that far with my dad - he fell ill and died when I was only six. RIP.:(
'At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
Try not to cry:
A girl and her boyfriend were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: no it's not. please, it's so scary.
Guy: then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now please slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
(She gives him a big hug)
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on yourself, it's really bothering me.
The next day in the newspaper, a motorcycle crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were in the crash, but only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that his brakes weren't working, but he didn't want his girlfriend to know. Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loves him one last time. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live, even though that meant he would die. If you would do the same thing for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
This is a bit of an I-secretly-love-you-but-I-pretend-I-don't type of deal
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
2. Peanuts: Warning: Product May Contain Nuts
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: Warning, A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Away from Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regular soap
12. Sleeping Pills: Warning: May Cause Drowsiness
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
14. Japanese Food Processor: Warning: Not to be used for the other use
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."(I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity.
THE MORSE CODE :
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Funny Randomness: One day a little girl called Jackie was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
Jackie was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacherwas discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
A good or best friend!
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in his/her body if he/she hurts you
Friends: Laugh with you.
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS: Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff and give it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS:Lose your stuff and tell you, "my bad .. here's a tissue"
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: Have to be told not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: Will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: Don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are asking why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS: Annoy you.
BESTFRIENDS: Annoy you, but then make you laugh.
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Read this please;
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. "It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there." His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told Daddy to tell Mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall." Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want Mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but Daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK." he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!" Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that Mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me! I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose. My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Ways to Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan!
1. Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books and/or movies.
2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender.
3. Quote Dobby.
4. Hog the computer 24/7 while logged onto MuggleNet.
5. Read out loud to them whenever they can't get away from you (Example: When in a car or an elevator). If you don't have a book with you, recite from memory.
6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand that they keep it and treasure it forever.
7. Rewrite their favorite song with Harry Potter lyrics and sing it constantly.
8. Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related e-mail and make sure the subjects are misleading.
9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and ask if they know in a very loud voice.
10. Make them play Quidditch with you.
11. Give all of their friends Harry Potter related nicknames and act mortally offended when they don't know the history of their character.
12. Change your name to that of a Harry Potter character and start screaming when they don't address you as such in public.
13. Always speak with a British accent - especially if you aren't from the UK.
14. Refer to real places by Harry Potter names.
15. ...throw a fit if others don't use these names.
16. Draw round glasses and lightning bolt scars on every poster and picture you come across...in permanent marker.
17. Give long lectures about how the prophecy relates to every day life.
18. Give every room in your house a Harry Potter codename. ( Example: The living room becomes the Entrance Hall) and whenever someone asks you where something is, use these names.
19. Change them immediately if they figure out what the names refer to.
20. Constantly ask if they can see the thestrals too.
21. ...refuse to explain what a thestral is.
22. Say, "Anything off the trolley, dear?" in a fake British accent when offering anyone food.
23. Pretend you can do magic.
24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and blame it on indecisive house-elves.
25. Yell "Get away from me, Death Eater!" whenever they get near you.
26. Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27. ...laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28. Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29. Whenever you're asked for advice, reply with "Three turns should do it" in a very serious voice.
30. Break any awkward silences by saying, "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons?"
31. Tell a very long joke using a random Harry Potter quote as the punchline and then laugh hysterically.
32. ...make sure the joke isn't funny.
33. Use the titles "You-Know-Who" and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" to refer to random people.
34. ... make sure no one knows who you're talking about.
35. Write letters to people (friends, neighbors...politicians) and ask them to join S.P.E.W.
36. ...hand fliers advertising it to a random passerby.
37. Report Dumbledore's death to your local authorities.
38. Call them repeatedly asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply.
39. Pop up in place you're not supposed to be and insist that you were only trying to Apparate.
40. If you're late for something, blame it on your broken Time Turner.
41. Deck yourself out in all of your Harry Potter gear when you know you'll be going to a public place.
42. Walk past a wall over and over again, stopping randomly to bang on. When you receive weird stares, shout, "What?! I'm look for the Room of Requirement!"
43. Every time you see them, demand an explanation of why exactly they don't like Harry Potter.
44. If anyone tells you you'll go to hell for reading Harry Potter, either: a) jump and down and tell them that you can't wait; b) tell them you'll meet them there; c) sing "Weasley Is Our King" over and over again; or d) ask them to back up this claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can't.
45. Play the soundtracks while they're stuck in your car.
46. ...add commentary. ( Oh, this is where they...)
47. When one of the movies is on TV, call to remind them.
48. ...every five minutes.
49. If they ask for your phone number, tell them it's 6-2-4-4-2.
50. Say "Alohomora!" everytime you open a door.
51. Sort every person you meet into one of the four Houses.
52. Follow them around while acting out a scene from the book doing very annoying voices for all the characters. Expect them to join in, and act offended when they don't.
53. Count down to some obscure Harry Potter event, whether it's Dumbledore's birthday, or when a Harry Potter DVD comes out. Keep saying: "87 (86, 85, etc.) more days!" in the middle of every conversation you have with your friend. Smile in a superior way when they ask what you're counting down to.
54. Start talking about a deceased Harry Potter character and suddenly burst into hysterical tears.
55. Refuse to be comforted.
56. Ask them to help you study for your O.W.L's and N.E.W.T's.
57. Knit them hats and insist that you're just trying to liberate them.
58. Talk to animals and insist that they're Animagi.
59. Treat them to lunch and then suddenly realize you can't pay for the meal since the restaurant doesn't accept Galleons, Sickles, or Knuts.
60. Run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
61. Point at modern electronic devices and loudly say, "Look at that! The things these Muggles come up with..."
62. Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper about the evils of our society ( Namely, Death Eaters and discrimination against friendly werewolves).
63. Send them numerous letters informing them that they have been selected to attend Hogwarts.
64. Carry around a shiny rock and proclaim that you possess the Sorcerer's Stone.
65. Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
66. End every converastion and/or letter with "Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"
67. ...refuse to provide an explanation.
68. Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
69. Say "Lumos" when turning on a light.
70. Point and grunt and insist that you're speaking Troll.
71. Refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.
72. Spend hours at a time trying to get your broom to fly.
73. Invite them over for the night and force them to watch the first three movies with you.
74. If they leave for any reason, restart the movie and tell them it's the Time Turner scene.
75. Shriek loudly and insist that you're speaking Mermish.
76. If you're asked to retrieve something, shout "Accio!" loudly.
77. ...when this doesn't work, throw a fit.
78. Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
79. Talk like Hagrid.
80. Point to garden gnomes and say, "Silly Muggles don't have a clue about what gnomes look like!" in a very loud voice.
81. Take them to a CD store and make them help you look for the newest Weird Sisters album.
82. Yell "Avada Kedavra" anytime they give the anti-HP lecture, then fake excruciating pain as your soul rips in two.
83. Write "Enemies of the Heir, BEWARE!" in red paint on their wall.
84. When confronted about the message, refuse to take responsibility and/or explain it further.
85. Hum Hedwig's Theme constantly and be sure to include any crescendos, decrescendos, accents, etc.
86. Petition to have Hedwig's Theme become the new National Anthem.
87. Wear all black and explain that you're in mourning over the death of "The Only One He Ever Feared."
88. ...when asked for am explanation of this cryptic title, cry hysterically.
89. Replace their entire movie collection with the Harry Potter films.
90. If they ask you about the weather, solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
91. Print this out and use it as a checklist.
92. Insist that they subscribe for your new Harry Potter newsletter and when they say no, act like you've been seriously offended.
93. Potter Puppet Pals, anyone?
94. Knit them a maroon jumper every year - especially if maroon isn't their color.
95. When taking the stairs with them, stop and insist that you have to wait because the staircases are moving.
96. If someone turns off the lights, make a loud cracking sound and pretend to Apparate to the other side of the room.
97. Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone offers you.
98. Toss a small handful of sand and yell out, "Diagon Alley!"
99. If you go to a train station with them, loudly ask random people if they know where you can find Platform 9 3/4. Do this in an extremely fake British accent.
100. When your friend is checking sports scores, ask them if they can find out the score of the latest Quidditch match.
101. If they refuse, complain (loudly) that you missed the semi-final match between the Chudley Cannons and the Wimbourne Wasps and you need to know who will be advancing to the finals against the Tutshill Tornadoes.
102. At your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as your friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and start screaming that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
103. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
104. When at a train station with them, repeatedly throw yourself against the wall between Platforms 9 and 10. If someone asks if you need help, state in a panicked voice that you're going to miss the Hogwarts Express, and do they have a flying car that you could borrow?
105.At random moments, pick up a wand like object and run around a room, screaming deadly curses and disturbing jinxes. Then collapse, act faint and say that you must be immediately to St. Mungos for you had been placed under the Imperius curse. When not taken, repeat the process.
106. While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
107. Throw the chessboard across the room when the pieces don't move.
108. Invite them to play "find the Horcrux" with you.
109. Tell them you're wearing an invisibility cloak, then hide.
110. Say "Knock knock." When the person says "Who's there?", say "You Know." When they say "You Know Who?", roll on the floor laughing. When they say they don't get it, become very offended and refuse to explain.
111. Wear mismatched clothes and if someone asks you why say it's because you can never keep up with the muggle fashions.
112. Send out birthday party invitations for a Harry Potter character. Be sure to call everyone who doesn't respond and ask them if they're coming.
113. On the first day of school, ask all of your teachers if "Hogwarts, a History" will be required reading.
114. In casual conversation, mention things you've been taught by Professor Flitwick.
115. Call your local station or cable provider and ask if they will be carrying the Chuddly Cannon games this season.
116. Write all letters to said person on parchment with quills.
117. Whenever they read the newspaper in public, complain loudly about how Scrimegeour is paying them to keep the big stories quiet.
118. Drag them along to the nearest place that has old brick buildings, pull out your pink umbrella, and start tapping the bricks - explain that you're looking for Diagon Alley.
119. Whenever it's foggy outside, scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
120. Fill a bowl with water and tie some tinsel to the end of your wand. Move the wand-tip from your temple to the bowl and pretend you're transferring your thoughts to a Pensieve, and ask not to be disturbed.
121. Insist the radio is called a Wizarding Wireless Network.
122. When travelling long distances, insist on going by Floo Powder - while grabbing a handful of soil from the nearest flowerpot.
123. Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
124. ..refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
125. Speak in a loud harsh voice at random moments and make predictions about people. Then, use your normal voice again and pretend that you don't remember anything.
126. Constantly remind them that you're Dumbledore's man/woman through and through.
127. Walk up to random people and ask them if their initials are R.A.B.
128. If they say no, give them a dirty mistrusting look.
129. If they say yes, then tackle them and demand that they hand over the Horcrux.
130. Yell "Crucio" at drivers who cut you off.
131. Call them every night and ask what the Transfiguration homework is.
Write 12 of your Fave Twilight characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1. Rosalie Hale
2. Alice Cullen
3. Esme Cullen
4. Jasper Whitlock
5. Jacob Black
6. Emmett Cullen
7. Carlisle Cullen
10. Embry Call
11. Seth Clearwater
12. Leah Clearwater
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Emmett and Seth? Not yet.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Jasper? He's so hot he could set fire to something that puts out fire.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Leah got Tanya pregnant? Nothing. That can't happen.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Kate? Lots.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? A bit. A Pixie and a Bear together. Cute.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Jacob/Kate or Jacob/Embry. Jacob/Embry as friends, but I'm a total Jacob/Rose!
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? Carlisle walks in on Alice and Leah in an awkward moment? Umm.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Esme and Embry? It's soooo not possible!
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Rose/Tanya? NO!
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Carlisle and Leah? Umm. Comfort. Carlisle comforts Leah after she tells him she can never have children.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Five to go out with One? Jacob wanted to go out with Rosalie? He imprints on her!
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? I don't know we had a friends list...
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Go to 12)
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Same as above
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Embry? I have no idea.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Tanya? No Idea.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Rosalie/Emmett/Leah. Extreme betrayal.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Embry to use on the little pixie? Hmm. Let me think.
19) "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (10), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). Rosalie and Carlisle(What?) are in a happy relationship until Carlisle runs off with Jasper(What?). Rosalie, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Seth(?) and a brief unhappy affair with Embry(Cute), then follows the wise advice of Jacob(Aww) and finds true love with Esme. Umm. WHAT?
20) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument? Carlisle/Tanya? I would feel sad. Lol.
Write 12 of your Fave Harry Potter characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1. Hermione Granger
2. Luna Lovegood
3. Ginny Weasley
4. Harry Potter
5. Ron Weasley
6. Fred Weasley
7. George Weasley
8. Draco Malfoy
9. Bellatrix Lestrange
10. Lord Voldemort
11. Narcissa Malfoy
12. Andromeda Tonks
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Fred and Cissy? I don't know.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Eh. A bit.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Dromeda got Draco pregnant? If it was the other way round, that would still be wrong. She's his AUNT!!
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Bella? TONS!!
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Luna and Fred. Aw, they'd be cute together.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Ron/Bella or Ron/Voldy? Ron/Bella. She's a girl.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? George walked in on Luna and Dromeda? Don't know...
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Ginny/Voldy? Really? Well, here it goes:
He's the bad boy. She's the good girl. When Tom Riddle and Ginny Weasley meet at the same age, they fall for each other. Bad.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Hermione/Draco? Of course! How did Dramione come?
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. George and Andromeda. Um. 'Helping Your Friend'. They help each other after the Battle of Hogwarts.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Five to go out with One? Ron and Hermione? Um. They're together.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? I don't know we had a friends list...
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Go to 12)
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Same as above
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Voldy? "HARRY, JUST DIE!"
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Draco?? Misunderstood by Lil Wayne.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Hermione/Fred/Dromeda. Extreme sadness??
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Voldy on Luna? I don't know.
19) "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (10), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). Hermione and George(Aw!) are in a happy relationship until George runs off with Harry(REALLY??). Hermione, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Cissy(EW!) and a brief unhappy affair with Voldemort(EW!), then follows the wise advice of Ron and finds true love with Ginny(EW!).
That could only be right with: Hermione and Harry, Harry runs with Ginny, Hermione, one-night stand with George, affair with Ron, follows Luna's advice and finds love with Draco.
20) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument? George and Draco. I'd want Drake to win. :)
Write 12 of your Fave Hunger Games characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1. Katniss Everdeen
2. Primrose Everdeen
4. Peeta Mellark
5. Gale Hawthorne
9. Finnick Odair
10. Annie Cresta
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Thresh/Mags? Nope.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Peeta? Very.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Cato got Clove pregnant? Well, they're in the same district. So they'd get married :).
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Finnick? Yes, a lot.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Prim and Thresh? They'd be adorable!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Gale/Finnick or Gale/Annie? Neither. Finnick belongs with Annie, Annie belongs with Finnick.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve in an awkward situation? Glimmer walked in on Prim and Cato in an awkward situation? It would be awkward.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Rue/Annie? I can't. I really can't.
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Nine fluff? Katniss and Finnick. A bit...when he helps her in Mockingjay.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Glimmer and Cato? I really don't know. Will fill this in later.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Five to go out with One? Gale with Katniss? I wouldn't need to. She loves him and Peeta.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? I don't know we had a friends list...
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Go to 12)
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Same as above
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Annie? Well, probably something about Finnick. :D
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Clove? Love Story by Taylor Swift...her and Cato.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Katniss/Thresh/Cato? Extreme violence. :L
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Annie on Prim? No need!
19) "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (10), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). Katniss and Glimmer(EW!) are in a happy relationship until Glimmer runs away with Peeta(Okay). Katniss, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Mags(EW!) and a brief unhappy affair with Annie(EW!), then follows the wise advice of Gale(Okay) and finds true love with Rue(EW!).
I need therapy.
20) How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a heated argument? Glimmer and Clove? I'd think it was about Cato.
…In remembrance of Fred Weasley…
…Who fought bravely to the very end….
…And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half…
…And will loyally await his identical brother…
… with many jokes…
...he's got forever to think of them, right?
...In remembrance of Dobby...
…Who was more free and full of love…
...than any elf, and most humans.
….In remembrance of Remus J. Lupin….
...the last real Marauder...
…who was not just a wonderful father…
….a incredible husband and brave hero…
...as well as a totally awesome werewolf.
….In remembrance of Nymphadora Tonks…
…who died for ‘the greater good’…
...and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora.
…In remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive…
...and scared the f*ck out of some kids too.
…In remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort….
…who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger…
…but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end.
…In remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
…whose past and wisdom confused us…
…whose seeming betrayal shocked us…
…but who actually turned out to be an okay guy in the end...
...despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing.
In remembrance of Bellatrix Lestrange…
… because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra...
…In remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…who we really didn’t know too well…
…but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war…
…so he must’ve done something good…
…besides stalking Harry.
…In remembrance of Severus Snape….
….A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor…
...without all the red and gold crap.
…In remembrance of Hedwig…
...Harry’s actual first friend…
...who lived and died soaring.
...In rememberance of George's right ear...
...whose death wasn't really necessary...
...but caused many jokes, albiet pathetic.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Vampire Academy, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, chocoholic4eva, Isabella Maria Swan, Lady Lily of Darkness, Daughter of Posideon, daughterxofxapollo, TheGirlOnFirexx
Big Harry Potter Survey Thingy
Are you obsessed with Harry Potter?
Could You Prove That Statement In Court?
Do You Know Any Of The Characters Middle Name’s?
Have You Seen All The Movies?
Read All The Books?
What Do You Think Of JKR?
Best author ever
Group Of Characters?
The Golden Trio
Dear old Bellatrix
Bertie Blotts Every Flavour Beans
Number 12 Gimmauld Place
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
Crabbe or Goyle, which ever one tried to kill Hermione
Barty Crouch Jr.
Borgin & Burkes
Lockhart or Quirrell
Couples? What Do You Think?
They're cute together
Don't make me puke
YES! Otherwise Teddy wouldn't be alive!
This Or That?
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Snape or Slughorn?
Fred or George?
Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Hermione or Harry/Hermione?
Harry/Hermione or Harry/Luna?
Ron/Hermione or Ron/Luna?
Hermione/Krum or Harry/Hermione?
Ron/Lavander or Ron/Hermione?
ButterBeer or Fire Whiskey?
Hog’s Head Or The Three Broomsticks?
James/Lily or Snape/Lily?
Hogwarts or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade Or Diagon Alley?
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Beartie Bott’s or Fizzing Whizbees?
Witch Weekly Or The Daily Prophet?
Rita Skeeter or Barty Crouch?
Barty Jr? If so, then Barty.
Gyrffindor or Ravenclaw?
Have you Been to A Release Party?
Ever cried while reading one of the books?
Had A Dream About Harry Potter?
Been To A Fansite?
Been to JKR’s Site?
Have You Ever Roleplayed?
If So/Do..Who were you/ are you?
Did you use to have an absurd theory?
What was it?
Did you/Do you hide your obbsession?
Did it/ Does it work?
Ever dressed up like a Character? For Halloween or Just No Reason at all?
Ever noticed That You can’t “Spell Hermione without Ron”?
Notice That If Harry&Hermione Got Married They’d Have EXACT Same Initials?
Did you just try to prove that wrong?
Have you noticed That Lily Evans And Ginny Weasley are a lot alike?
Do you find it weird that Harry & His Dad Fell In Love With Girls So A Like?
Do you know what fanfiction is?
Ever Been To A Fanfiction site?
Are you a member of a fanfiction site?
This one I'm on now
Do you write fanfiction?
Do you like to write fanfiction?
Ever had Harry Potter Candy?
Do you own a lot of Harry Potter Stuff?
No, only the first three films and the books
Do you have Harry Potter Scene It?
Do You Have A Harry Potter Shirt?
What Character Are You Most Often Compared Too?
Cissy or Bella
Do You Agree With This?
What Are They?
Do you object to being Called By them?
Are Your friends Supportive of your obsession?
Do you have any inside jokes that relate to Harry Potter?
Yes (Goes red)
What’s One?(You don’t have to explain)
I don't want to tell
Do you relate a lot of things to Harry Potter?
Do you love being obsessed With Harry Potter?
Do you wish that you went to Hogwarts?
Have you re-read the books?
Have you had A Harry Potter Themed Party?
Have You Had An RP Party?
Do You Want To?
No, none of my friends would come
Have you ever read a Harry Potter Musical?
Have You Ever Wrote One?
Do You Want To?
Have you ever entered A Contest TO Win Something Harry Potter?
If You Wrote A Hogwarts Musical Would You Let People Read it
Are You Going To Write One?
IS The Musical Thing Annoying You?
Am I more annoying than Rita Skeeter?
YES! SHUT UP ABOUT BLOODY MUSICALS! OR I'LL BE FORCED TO USE AVARDA KEDAVRA ON YOU!
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor will I insist that their House colors indicate that they are "covered in bees"
Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology"
"I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
I am not allowed to attempt to breed a liger
The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable "Polishing my wand" in the common room is not
Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept
I will not start every Potions class by asking Professor Snape if today's project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant
It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin that "Once you go Black, you never go back"
I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
I am not to refer to the Potions classroom as "Kitchen Stadium"
I will not tell Ron and Hermione to "Get a room" whenever they start to fight
I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha
Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
Sirius Black is not #24601
I will not lick Trevor
I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is
I will not change the password to the prefects' bath to "Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty"
I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey
I will not offer to pose nude for Dean Thomas
I am not allowed to ask Hermione and Ginny if they know what a 'menage a trois' is
I will stop asking when we will learn to make "Love Potion Number Nine"
I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
I will not sell pennies as priceless, Muggle collector coins
I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony"
Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labeled "firewhiskey"
I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the force"
Locking random pairs of people in the astronomy tower is NOT a good way to perpetuate the race of wizards. Especially if both parties are male
I will not make cracks about how the unicorns refuse to go near Ginny, even though we all know they prefer virgins
When covering the chapter on painkilling potions, I will not turn in a bottle of Tylenol claiming it's the same thing, only better-tasting
The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smartasses and the Junior Death Eaters
I should not refer to DADA professors as "canaries in the coal mine"
I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library
Professor McGonagall does not have an inappropriate relationship with Mrs Norris
Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying, "The library is closed for an indefinite time period" amusing in any sense
I will not attempt to make Professor's Trelawney's predictions come true
I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwart's smartest student is in another house
I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
If a classmate is jingling the change in his pockets, I will not laugh at him for "playing with his Knuts"
Madam Hooch is not a black-market source for “moonshine”
I will not ask Madam Hooch if she would like to "test-ride my broom”
These are quotes I have found I think explains each house.
I'm the girl that could call a random stranger her best friend. Copy and paste if you are one.
I'm the girl that calls her best friend a stranger. Copy &Paste if this is you.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! Tahts so cool!
I can read this can you? If you can put it on your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists. (I've actually been CALLED emo before because I wear skinnies and stuff alot and have a 2 scars on my arms, but I'm not! I love skinnies and black and stuff, but I'm not emo! Not goth either!)
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLOND, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenient store. (Actually half)
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage. (Half!)
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore. (My aunt did...)
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut. (You realize that there's this thing called "rape" right?)
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin. (A lot of people say I am, but I'm not so sure...)
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention. (No, but I have a bright pink highlight).
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player. (eh I'm a girl...)
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and thats how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so i must be GAY TOO (my gay friend buys me dresses and says I look really pretty when I look terrible)
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.. or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.'
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA(RACIST!)
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black(racist much?)
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo
. I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse (Not Texan, but I lived in Texas when I was a baby and I DO love riding horses!!)
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist
I’m a CROSS DRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted.
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo (I write stuff all the time! But I'm NOT emo! Grr...)
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE
.I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!(how does having pale skin make you a murderer?)
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE (I dunno what that is...)
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippy
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins (disturbed...)
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion (dunno what Conservative is, but I AM against abortion!)
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELLED
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I write Fanfics, so I MUST be a freak.
I wear GLASSES so I MUST be a nerd
I paint my fingernails BLACK so I MUST be goth or emo
Are humans that stupid??
A True Boyfriend (Every girl needs one of these)
When she walks away from you mad
Unsafe External Link