Poll: Should there be an Unrelated Love for Colin and Draco? See Chappie 2 of Unrealted Encounters for details. Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Harry Potter.
Well, it all started with a picture of a crayon. The picture was on a website called Unrelated Captions, and people started to Harry Potter roleplay in the comments under it. They soon did the same under a picture of George Bush.
We've long since left Unrelated Captions, but the name stuck, as we now call ourselves the Unrelated Wizards. We're a group of about fifteen friends who love roleplaying, A Very Potter Musical, Wizard Rock, and Illegal Mexican Liquor. You do NOT want to bring out the liquor!
A Couple of Things You Should Know:
1. Snape is female.
2. Bella likes to party...hard. That may explain why Snape is her and Voldie's lovechild...
3. Lily and Remus are the responsible ones...usually. Oh, Remy's gay...but that's okay.
4. Ginny and Hermione are prone to quoting Guys and Dolls.
5. Someone said Draco Malfoy.
6. Voldemort is for Palin 2012!
7. Cho watches porn. She's also a creeper, and now banned. Light green font has, in result, been tabooed.
8. Fleur is not phlegm, and bitch, Lavender ain't Cho Chang.
9. Sirius and Remy likes to sing.
10. No one's really sure about Dobby...
11. Harry won the gold...but not ALL of it, eh?
12. Tonks secretly supports WolfStar.
We're all completley and totally insane...but that's okay!
A List of Us
There's way too many of us to have a full list (currently 30, and rapidly growing), you'll just have to see who shows up in the fanfics. :)
I will however, put up a list of people who have seperate accounts:
Ginny Weasley-Granger (Moonlit Daybreak)
Hermione Granger-Weasley (UW HermioneGranger)
Harry Potter (Moonshoes-Potter6395)
Teddy Lupin (Stormcat313)
Remus Lupin (Remclomany)
Lily Evans-Potter (GingerQueen)
What Are We Here For?
We're here to write and just be awesome in general. It will probably all be humor fiction, but who knows what else could happen!
Character interviews are on the way, that's for sure! I know a couple of people will want to write one-shots. Anyone want to write their version of A Very Potter Sequel? Whatever we do, I guarantee it will be worth reading!