Author has written 2 stories for Junjō Romantica.
Hey! PureHeartKill here! I have always loved writing, and I try to write everyday. Although FanFiction isn't one of my top priorities anymore, I still write my own original fiction everyday. I have several wattpad accounts where I have posted my work and I am trying to get self published in the near future.
You can also find me here: FictionPress
A fact about me:
I love cats. I have three. One has short black hair and emerald green eyes. I love him more than life. He is adventurous, spontaneous and can be really stupid at times but I love him anyway. I named him Nowaki. The other has long black hair and emerald green eyes. He is Nowaki's brother and is kind of a prince. I named him Yuki. And my newest baby is another black cat named Hideyoshi, but we have nicknamed him beast for various reasons.
I'm just going to leave this rest of this up here...
A story that me and my friend made up when we were texting and being random, just to show how insane we both are:
Shiro: Hey Hey Hey
PureHeartKill: Hey Hai Hey
Shiro: Hi Hola Hey Hello Hai Hiya Heya Heyyou
PureHeartKill: Heyyou Hey Konichiwa Ohaio Hai holala yo ywllow yummy tum tummy tum hey watchya up to mah brotha
Shiro: Ohwo nuthin muchoose just icein in my den with the dragon and the beautiful forte. How awesome would it be if you could get on a hubby and piggyback downtown to the forest with the nessessities and visit the great?
PureHeartKill: I dun no man I think I'd rather chill with mah peeps in the castle under the sky writing about our lives and how we live them praying to shinigami-sama that our ships will be realized.
Shiro: Well sometimes the glasses of reality open the doors to the alligator sky where the almighty reigns over the region where we laid down our swords.
PureHeartKill: Well if shinogami-sama could get off his ass and rain happiness onto the world under the alligator sky were our swords have been laid then the trees would grow blue and the sky would be filled with rainbows.
Shiro: Bone down to the hollow tree with some midgets and you'll find your golden mastermind.
PureHeartKill: My golden mastermind can be found by my munchkins by following the yellow brick road to the island of value and sense and going into the sea of red down to the botton of the earth where a golden ship lied in the sand.
Shiro: It's there that sometimes the mighty mite will show its face. Neither man nor woman will ever know what lies beyond the trench coat of doom.
PureHeartKill: Oh doom, hell's only friend, shine your lights of death to the worlds beyond the alligator sky so that may see the rainbows of kami-sama and capes of joy.
Shiro: Whatever it says that's written on the paper dollie that lays beyond the venom of the poison that could possibly melt your brain to ash... You must tell no one. Together we can face the beast.
PureHeartKill: If No One is the wizard that sits on top of the mountain of screams, he already knows the secret to the treasure chest of common sense.
Shiro: The chest will be already grown into a treefort you must belch to find your way back to the jabbermonks. Their name describes them all trust me. They're monks, and they jabber.
PureHeartKill: The monks that jabber only want a child born from the rich fertile soil of every female that crosses their paths and wish only that the treasure was real and could shower them with gold.
Shiro: Gold does not intrigue those with open minds.
PureHeartKill: Those with minds that are open are aware of the blood that stains our existence as the human race.
Shiro: From the treetops he yelt out to them "I have grown!" Heeved and Hooed he gathered up his will and growled.
PureHeartKill: The growl spread across the land telling the story of the magical fruit and as he leaped down the lollipop streets he cried tears of gummy gum drops.
Shiro: Then he farted
PureHeartKill: And out popped rainbows
I swear to god that actually happened... We both had too much sugar that day...
Here are some things I found that I found funny.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
What 2 DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED!!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Fill water ballons up with jello & throw them at high school kids
18. Spit off a bridge over passing traffic
19. When someone taps you on the shoulder, sway and fall over, dead
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
Love you, Hate you, Shank you