Author has written 6 stories for Night World series, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Doctor Who, Teen Titans, Harry Potter, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
A Fullmetal Alchemist (Manga/Brotherhood verse) and Harry Potter crossover featuring some of our heroes from FMA reincarnated into the bodies of some of our favorites from Harry Potter. Unlike many other similar stories, THIS HAS A REAL PLOT, which will begin unraveling and revealing itself to the readers as we go. Updates should come semi-regularly, maybe two a month, over the school year. Please have faith in me, and if I'm taking too long to update, feel free to PM me about it.
NOTE FOR AFTER READERS: I'm so sorry that chapter 5 is taking longer than expected. I know I told everyone I would be updating at about 9/25/13 [in that funny, backwards, American date system, FYI] as a birthday gift to myself, but then every last one of my teachers decided I needed MORE projects to work on that week. And then on my second plan released date, guess what? I got MORE work. On top of which, the DRAMA has begun. I hate people. So, because of my crappy time-management skills (as in they don't exist), I don't know when chapter 5 will be up. I know, I know, stick to the schedule, BUT I CAN'T. Obviously, I am NOT abandoning it, buttt... it may be a while. Feel free to PM me about it and what not!
Standing in the Rain:
A Fullmetal Alchemist (Manga/Brotherhood verse) and Teen Titans crossover featuring all of our favorite characters. Raven finds herself inexplicably in the world of FMA with missing memories and a strange man tugging on an even stranger mental link for her attention. I'm sorry to say that, until I teach myself some time-management SKILLZ, this beautiful little story is on Hiatus.. Feel free to PM me with any ideas, questions, or complaints about how long I'm taking that you may have.
A Buffy: the Vampire Slayer and Harry Potter crossover where, you guessed it, Buffy is Harry's twin. Yeah, it's not very original in the idea, like, at all, but still! This is on back burner to After and Standing in the Rain, and hence is being forced into hiatus. I'll say it a third time: I need to teach myself time-management skillz, and that's really a lesson that has to come from me and no one else. SO, sadly, this is indeed hiatus...ed... Again, feel free to PM me with any ideas, questions, or complaints you may have pertaining to the piece.
FEEL FREE TO PM ME. Seriously. Whether it's about one of my stories, any random question or comment you have, or if you just need someone to talk to that will have understanding and an open heart, I will always respond quickly and kindly to ANY PM you may send my way. Promise!!
Remember everyone: Safety first! Don't give out your personal info (especially on here, it is a great stalker site)!
This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence.
A baby cries in a far-off house. New born and innocent. Wise and naive. Life.
My favorite experience involving fanfiction when I wasn't reading one is probably when I was thinking about another DW Drose reunion fic and I turned on the song 'accidentally in love' on youtube unconsciously, only to go 'OH HAHAHA!' halfway through the song...
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year’s Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armer to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug a Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort.
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell.
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colors indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
30) I will not go to class skyclad.
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts.
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of its clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously.
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
51) But yes, I will do it any way
Probably the best crossover fanfiction I've ever read is one called Moonrise by Cre Ookami. It's a Harry Potter Doctor Who crossover, and if I were to decribe the plot I probably wouldn't be able to do it justice. If you've read the HP books and seen DW (at least a handful of the reboot episodes), then you should totally read it!