Author has written 35 stories for Supernatural, Beowulf, Wizards of Waverly Place, Hannah Montana, Dragon Age, Victorious, and Camp Rock.
Name: SuperGravyMan -SGM- "I must go. My potatoes need me."
Status: Unofficial retirement
Note: I has ze Twitter! @SuperGravyMan (how creative, no?) You follow me, maybe I follow you, we talk, yes?
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Brett
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Breizzle (sounds like something I wouldn't order from Dairy Queen)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Green Giraffe (Yeah, 'cause you'd hire the 'Green Giraffe' to solve a murder)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Tyler Sessions (ooh, sounds mysterious...)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):Kisbrlds (I'd like to buy a vowel, anyone?)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Red Vanilla Coke (but what kind of powers would he have?)
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (father's middle name): Francis (My name's never gonna be normal...)
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Bruce (kinda sounds like an outlaw)
1)Put your Ipod/Mp3 player/itunes etc. on shuffle
2)For each question click the next button to get your answer
3)YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4)You can put any comments in parentheses next to the song
5)Put it on your profile!
1.What would you say about your girlfriend?
Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison (Well, that just doesn't sound pleasant.)
2.What is the first thing you say in the mornings?
Pimpin' by Hollywood Undead (It's just a general life goal.)
3.Your teacher is...
Size Matters (Someday) by Joe Nichols (I don't know how to respond to that. Cool story bro?)
4.What's written on your class's black board/white board?
My Love Is Real by Divine Fits (And we're not making any sense. Big surprise.)
5.How would you describe your neighbors?
Yes! by Chad Brock (Well, that's awkwardly enthusiastic...)
6.What would your best friend say about you?
People Are Crazy by Billy Currington (Yeah, probably...)
7.How do you feel right now?
Don't Forget by Demi Lovato (Umm...Gotta remember my homework for later, I guess...)
8.What's on your bedside table right now?
I Want That For You by 3 Pill Morning (How does that even work?)
9.What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Girls And Boys by Good Charlotte (It's been a busy day...)
10.When you open your wardrobe you see...
Liar And A Thief by Man Made Machine (There are criminals in my closet. Absolutely.)
11.What did you say after you last attended a concert?
For The First Time by The Script (Well, I would, since I've never been to one.)
12.If you had to write a Twilight Fanfiction right now,what would it be titled?
You're Going Down by Sick Puppies (I could almost see that.)
13.A song you would sing at your school's talent show is...
Scream by Adelitas Way (Not very well, that's for sure.)
14.Your life's theme song would be...
Cigaro by System Of A Down (A little weird, but that kinda works...)
15.How would you describe what you are doing right now?
Make Love by Daft Punk (You weren't supposed to know about that...)
16.if you had to go and jump off a building what would your last words be?
Casual Sex by My Darkest Days (Well, this is a disturbing trend.)
17.Your motto is...
The Ballad Of Mona Lisa by Panic! At The Disco (I don't even know any more.)
18.If you could buy anything in the world you would buy...
Won't Let Go by Downplay (A bunch of glue. Like in Stuck On You!)
19.What did you dream about last night?
Only On Days That End In Y by Clay Walker (Totally. Yup, nailed it.)
20.Any last words?
In Love With A Girl by Gavin Degraw (Yeah, why not make this even more confusing?)
Definition: When I say song-fic in the description, I usually mean I'm either telling the story the lyrics tell, or it's a story of how the main character got the idea to write it. I've heard it's not the 'traditional' meaning of song-fic, but that's what you're getting if you decide to read one of my stories. Just so you know.
Unsafe External Link