Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
Just another college kid spending way too much time on this website. 19, from California, US, uuuuhhhh...mainly just Harry Potter although I do like some crossovers, mainly Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Just started writing, and it's been a long long time so at first it'll proble suck, but don't worry, it will get better.
-Harry/Bella (I've read stories where she and Harry are involved romantically, and others where she is a mother figure; and strangely enough, they both work for me)
-Harry/Buffy (if you haven't discovered the brilliance that is a good crossover, I'd recommend at least trying it)
-Harry/Fleur or Gabby
The only things i really can't stand are when someone is on to something really good and then abandons it, or when they make Harry a little b&$@h, ya know?
I realized that any story i like even vaguely, even if it's only one aspect of the story, gets added straight to my favorites. So, I'm gonna make a list of stories I strongly recommend. Not all at once though.
1. Finding Himself by S. S. IDGET - Harry makes a break to America to deal with his problems and spend time as a somewhat normal teen. Raves, new friends, new magic, vampires, joining a band. Definitely one of my favorite "Harry's".
2. Harry Potter and the Pendant of Slytherin by Neednotknowtheirname - one of the first lengthy stories I read, one of the best (if not THE best) mentor/friend Snape's, and the same with the whole stupid backstabbing friends w/o being so cliche about it. covers 6th and 7th year.
3. The Black Heir and Vindico Atrum by FirePhoenix8 - Ok, now these are slash and therefore definitely not my normal stuff to read, but the story is insanely good. The plot especially is very twisted and elaborate, but then it all comes together. Wonderfully done.
4. A Black Comedy by nonjon - it's freaking hilarious.
5. A Champion's New Hope by Rocag - probably one of the best Harry/Daphne fics I've had the pleasure of reading.
6. Wicca Wizard by PeaceThroughSuperiorFirepower - one of my favorite crossovers, but rather than have Harry along for the events of Buffy or Buffy & the Scoobies along for the events of HP, it is its own AU storyline. Not complete yet but worth it.
7. Harry Potter Mercenary and Harry Potter Hit Wizard by DobbyElfLord - great mix of humor and action. one of those stories that are really fun to read.
8. Tick Tock Mr Potter by Hamath - very original, which is more than I can say for a lot of stories, no matter how good; prepare for something new. And much different style of fighting, more physical, very interesting close quarters combat.
9. Harry Potter and the Death Eaters of Hogwarts and Harry Potter and the Areani by Mentally Impaired - some of the better dueling and fighting scenes out there and a more realistic teenager in a romantic sense (that is, he doesn't get with one girl, fall in love over night, and live happily ever after with her). A Harry that works for his success.
10. Harry Potter and the Pyramid of Phyre by Umpy - after the war, Harry goes away to "get back to the magic" and get his head on straight. He comes back seven years later a super-wizard. Interesting in that this could be just another book; there's a new villain and a new adventure. Great story. I don't usually go for HP/GW pairings and personally think he'd be better off in this story with one of the oc's, but this is one of the small number of exceptions to my no Ginny rule. lol.
11. The Resistance of Azkaban by Shezza88- older Harry. One of those "we lost the war" kind of things. Impressive magic and neat Resistance ideas.
12. Harry Potter and the Summer of Change by Lorddwar- Honks. Unspeakable Harry.
13. The Awakening Power by Sib-ff - Ginny pairing. Ugh. But cool Harry and responsible Dumbledore taking a bigger role in preparing Harry.
14. Dark and Light by Faust VII- God!Harry but...different. Worth your time. Slash tho.
15. Harry Potter and the Slayer Dimension by Apocalypse Thou- the Veil is a Hellmouth, which Harry falls through, and helps out the Scoobies.
16. Amortentia by excentrykemuse- Harry/Romilda Vane love story. Yes, a love story. But I like it. Only time I've seen Romilda's character really explored.
17. Partners by muggledad- Daphne Greengrass pairing, good independent/move-on-with-our-lives fic
18. Harry Potter and the Boy Who Lived by The Santi- Harry's twin actually is the BWL, but that doesn't mean Harry isn't freaking awesome! And yes, I am purposely putting my next recommendation right after this since The Santi constantly bags on it.
19. A Second Chance at Life and Changes in a Time of War and A Magical World by Miranda Flairgold- these stories are freaking epic. By the end of the second/beginning of third, it's like it should have its own category, like it has moved on from being just "Harry Potter". She practically invented several magical arts: bloodmagic and also one of the best soul magic/necromancy sources, then there's thread magic and metal magic, just...just go read them.
20. Duel For the Elder Wand by Sytravious the Dark - What does it sound like? Haha Grindelwald's heir is plotting to retake the Elder Wand from Harry Potter. Unfortunately, unbeknownst to all, even themselves, Harry and Sytravious have become good friends. Go figure.
21. Equal and Opposite by Amerision - A dark Harry finds a mirror to another dimension basically. He hooks up with a female him, and ends up high-tailing it into the new dimension.
22. Harry Potter and the Irish Choice by DisobedienceWriter - Harry goes to an advanced school in Ireland. Dumbledore does not like this.
23. Reign of Power by Fayr Warning - this one is very interesting with advanced magic and a proactive Harry.
24. Earl of the North by Lord Silvere - HP/Bella novel length. and complete! They meet in Azkaban and escape. Find an unknown legacy and take control of their seat of power. It's great.
25. Identity by highbrass - hmm travel fic. includes ancient creatures, vamps, elves, the whole shebang. If you like Finding Himself or Make a Wish, you'll probably like this one. In my opinion, the only thing is i think he made the other characters (those who went to the ministry in book 5) too good. Like, usually Harry will be awesome and everyone else tanks? I think the author tried to not do that, and overcompensated. Like, Hermione's the smartest, Neville's the most powerful (if I remember that right), Ron knows the most curses...what's Harry left with you know? Besides being the one that still does all the fighting. It is good though, you should read it and judge for yourself. I might be way off, it's been a long time since i've read it.
I decided you didn't need to know what else i am working on on the side slowly. There are a lot of stories, but Consequences and its sequels will be my priority.