Poll: Ah, the eternal question: Fang or Iggy? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Maximum Ride, and Twilight.
I created this account when I was eleven, maybe twelve. As I'm writing this I'm fifteen. I haven't been on here in at least two years - I just stopped coming, and eventually forgot the password.
BRIEFLY KNOWN AS "YAMS YAMS YAMS" AND "TIC-TACS AND LEMONADE" RESPECTIVELY
Name: Jessyka, NOT Jessica!
I made my icon myself, using MyWebFace! If you can't read it 'cause parts of it got cut off, or if you feel like reading it twice, it says "Yet Another Girl Fallen Victim To The Pyromanical Charms of... IGGY"
Reading: Now You See Her by James Patterson (GO JP!!)
Listening to: PARAMORE!
Writing: Winging It
Me in a Nutshell (Hey, that sounds naughty!): Future artist/psychologist/paranormal investigator and current Maximum Ride F.R.E.A.K. (Fanatic Radical Extreme Addict Kid) , I go to junior high school in a really small New York town. I'll read anything I can get my hands on, and when I'm not reading, I'm writing or drawing! I have a huge crush on Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures. I am totally going to marry him. I was part of the Advanced Art program in my school, until it got CANCELLED (I'm still mad about that one.) My star sign is Capricorn and my secret weapon is Google. There are seventy or more OCs living in my attic, along with Iggy from Maximum Ride. I pulled a Saint Fang and kidnapped him. My current theory is that I bought him from a vending machine for twenty-five cents. Reviews make my soul jump for joy and flames make me cry in the emo corner. I have ADD. It's not all it's cracked up to be, more like being chronically bored. I also have insomnia, which is much more fun than it sounds. Sleep is so boring. Catchphrase: That sounds naughty!
Friends on Fanfiction: KaylaAnonymous, JPfreak100, HolyFangTard (They're actually the same person.), Nudge153, Shojo-Chan, ShadowOfHades, PartyLikeAMutant, ShutUpAndLetMeGo
Friends Who May be Mentioned in my Fanfics: Kayla "Max" "Mega-Me" "Sushi" "Sunshine" "Face" "Emo Face" "Kaylers" "Kaylers McFly" JPfreak100, KaylaAnonymous -- Close enough to be my sister. And we argue like it too!
Appearance: I'm an average height, but I wish I was short so I could wear a shirt that said 'I'm not short, I'm fun size!'. I've got mostly fair skin with freckles. Choppy layered, side banged hair with psychotic colors. Mainly platinum blond with purple streaks and red-brown underneath. Think Luna Lovegood gone neon punk with a little Kristen Stewart thrown in. It gets in my eyes ALL. THE. TIME. My eyes are my favorite thing about me. They're, like, a gray-green with tawny near the pupil and gold flecks. Or hazel. Whichever.
Chasing Yesterdays -- Adopted by KaylaAnonymous. Go!
A Gigantic Abundance of Random Crossover Crap -- I should really stop neglecting this story...
Me And Iggy -- Drabble, drabble, drabble. Probably going to be updated the most 'cause it's so easy to write.
Winging It -- I will begin the fifth chapter. Soon. Any day now. Promise.
Maximum Ride by James Patterson
Going Bovine by Libba Bray
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray by Chris Wooding
Cindy Ella by Robin Palmer
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd edited by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci
Too many to name... Just check my playlist (Link at the top)
To the members of Project Aero:
We get where you're coming from, with the whole "ridding the world of bad fanfiction" thing, but you've gone too far. Calling someone a miserable excuse for an author because they didn't follow some obscure rule? Even if their story is well-written? Yeah, not on our watch. To be honest, I don't think you know what being an author IS. It's not about following someone else's rules; it's about making your own. After all, rules were made to be broken.
Before We Go Any Further...
(Cue slow piano music)
I have something important to bring to your attention.
"Let's eat, Grandpa!"
"Let's eat Grandpa!"
Punctuation saves lives.
Check Twice, Save a Life.
You could call them Geek Creds.
I am the girl who locked herself in the bathroom at Friendly's and refused to come out until she'd finished reading The Deathly Hallows
I am the girl who got in a screaming match on the street over Team Edward versus Team Jacob.
I am the girl who argued with random strangers over “Severus Snape: Friend Or Foe?” at the mall.
I am the girl who burst into tears at Subway when she finished reading Freak The Mighty.
I am the girl who forced her mom to drive her to the mall so she could buy Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports the day she finished School’s Out -- Forever.
I am the girl who was once literally bored to tears in school.
I am the girl who never sleeps at night.
I am the girl whose brother tried to start a mosh pit at her first school dance.
I am the girl who found out about The Atlantis Complex over GoogleBuzz.
I am the girl who decided to pull a Saint Fang and kidnap Iggy.
I am the girl who can fall asleep while listening to screamo at full blast on headphones on a school bus full of screaming people.
I am the girl on youtube who gets in comment wars constantly.
I am the girl who nicknamed someone named Arnold “Enrique Fillippe Junior Cortez”.
I am the girl with heavy metal in her blood.
I am the girl who held a funeral for her laptop.
I am the girl who is severely romantically-challenged.
37 Secrets About Yourself.
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color of underwear are you wearing?
8) What color shirt are you wearing?
9) Missing something?
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
12) Ever had a near death experience?
13) Something you do a lot?
14) The song stuck in your head?
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried?
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
22) What's your biggest secret?
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
26) Do you speak any other language?
27) What's your favorite smell?
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
33) Do you like working in the yard?
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
35) Do you act differently around the person you like?
36) What is your natural hair color?
37) Who was the last person to make you cry?
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
1. Do you think Iggy is hot?
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
Yeah, but only the second time (Does anyone else realize how completely messed up that sounds?)
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
Not as hot as Iggy.
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
6. -SPOILER ALERT- In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
It was cute!
7. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
I would've, but I was afraid I'd hurt the book.
9. Who is your favorite character?
Iggy! Then Max, then Jeb.
10. Do you like Jeb?
Jeb rocks my socks.
11. -SPOILER ALERT- Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
13. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
Angel. Not Nudge though.
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports, definitely.
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
Through the Fire and the Flames by Dragonforce or Welcome to My Life by Simple Plan. Or By Myself by Linkin Park. Or -- Well, most of Linkin Park, even A Thousand Suns.
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
Only ALL THE TIME. Iggy could totally be Chester Bennington!
17. Who do you think the voice should be?
What kind of question is that? It's not a matter of who it should be, it's who it is. And honestly? I have no idea.
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
For the sake of Fanfiction, yes.
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
Have you noticed that if you re-arranged the letters of TFW it comes out to FTW or WTF?
20. MIGGY or FAX?
FAX is my drug. Except now I can't read any Fax 'cause that will make me think of how it ended and I'll cry.
YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus -izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name and a fancy name):
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Red Dr. Pepper (WTF?)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name):
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"The pigeons were swarming -- thousands of them dive-bombing the spectators in the stands, attacking the other chariots." -Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My brother practicing his bass guitar... Sounds like Black Sabbath to me
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier today when my Dad was making hot dogs on he grill
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My deodorant... I know, that's really weird.
9. What are you wearing?
My favorite outfit -- A black Linkin Park shirt, a black and green hoodie, and jeans. And a bandaid on my foot. (That part's not my favorite...)
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes! Me and my friends were all acting like those people from ANGEL, the brainwashed ones? And we owned a zoo. And we were being all cheerful when these zombies came and we had to fight them off, but Jaybrams got bitten so we had to drown her. We were quite positive about it. I think there was also a love triangle at some point.
11. When did you last laugh?
Just now, talking to Kayla on AIM.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A Twilight poster, a Hunger Games poster, a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I poster, and a ton of fan art and other assorted drawings.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
If you were with me when I was on the phone with someone once, this is what you would hear: "Have you tried a blowtorch? Try a blowtorch, it works like a charm. . . . Uh, I can't, it got eaten by a sheep. A cannibal sheep. . . . Well, it was a blowtorch-sheep hybrid. I have six of them."
14. What do you think of this quiz?
This is a quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of the Carribean: On Stronger Tides. Or is it STRANGER tides, I can't tell...?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
...A latte. Then I'd buy Wal-mart so I can get richer, but put someone else in charge of it so I don't have to work. Then I'd launch a clothing brand!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I've got new socks on!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd give myself wings and end world hunger.
19. George Bush:
Gobble gobble whopper whopper!
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Max, Piper, or Nieka.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Linkin, James, or Miles.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Sure, why not?
LIST TWELVE OF YOUR FAVORITE BOOK CHARACTERS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER (CUT AND PASTE)
10. Dr. Martinez
12. Harry Potter (Ooh, wild card!)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Fang/Dylan?! No and no. Uh, they kind of hate eachother.
2. Do you think Four (Ella) is hot? How hot?
Sorry, I don't play for that team.
3. What would happen if Twelve (Harry Potter) got Eight (Gazzy) pregnant?
Then we would live in a messed-up crossover fic where it was physically possible for dudes to get pregnant. When they're eight.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine (Angel)?
Why, yes. Yes I can. ;D
5. Would Two (Max) and Six (Fang) make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine (Ari/Angel) or Five/Ten (Ari/Dr. M)? Why?
I've actually read an Ari/Angel fic. Granted, it was written on a dare, but still...
7. Is there any such thing as One/Eight (Iggy/Gazzy) fluff?
Knowing fanfiction, probably.
16. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Shrugs* Last October?
(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (12).
Iggy and Nudge are in happy relationship until Angel runs off with Nudge. Iggy, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Dylan and a brief unhappy affair with Fang, then follows the wise advice of Ari and finds true love with Harry Potter.
That's just... weird.
18. How would you feel if Seven/Eight (Nudge/Gazzy) were in a fight?
I would give Nudge a gasmask, Gazzy some earmuffs, and send them on their merry way.
19. What would you think if you found (5) (Ari) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Happy that I even knew anyone from Maximum Ride, then weirded out because Ari's supposed to be dead.
20. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) (Gazzy and Dylan) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
How could I see them in a closet unless I was there with them? ...Oh crap.
21. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
I would laugh because I didn't know Jeb could diss people!
22. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
I'd just be like, what up Dr. M?
23. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
I'd think Iggy talked to Fang too much
24. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
Gosh Ella! I already told you I don't play for that team!
25. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
My hairbrush is neon pink. Think day-glo. Fang would not steal my hairbrush.
26. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
Strangely, Ella, Nudge, and Angel are most likely to do that.
27. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
Jeb and Dylan! Yay! Time for a crash course in mix'n'match DNA and cloning!
28. What would (8) say if (1) and (5) got married?
Gazzy would snicker and ask to be the ring-bearer. But why does it seem like Iggy would be the one in the dress?
29. Would (2) most likely be related to (10) or (9)?
Jeb has slept with Dr Martinez. That would be weird. Probably Angel.
30. What would (6) most likely be buying at Target?
He'd ask what aisle the Voices were in...
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, playlist, etc)
Opening Credits: Scars -- Papa Roach
Waking Up: Welcome to the Family -- Avenged Sevenfold
First Day At School: The Catalyst -- Linkin Park
Falling In Love: 1985 -- Bowling for Soup
Breaking Up: A Really Cool Dance Song -- Bowling for Soup
Prom night: B.Y.O.B. -- System of a Down (Okay, that's... a wild prom...)
Life: The Anthem -- Good Charlotte
Mental Breakdown: Savin' Me -- Nickelback
Driving: Wretches and Kings -- Linkin Park
Flashback: Holiday -- Green Day
Getting back together: St. Jimmy -- Green Day
Wedding: Shake It -- Metro Station
Birth of Child: Misery Business -- Paramore
Final Battle: Love Drunk -- Boys Like Girls
Funeral Song: Enter Sandman -- Metallica
Final Credits: Fucking Perfect -- P!nk
1) Are you wearing braces? -No, but I might get them soon.
2. What kind of cell phone do you have?- Um, I'm supposed to have a cell phone? I'd have, like, four contacts on it.
3. What color is your purse/wallet?- Um, I'm supposed to have a purse? I don't even have money to put in it. I'd just use it for notebooks and pens.
4. What is your body's best feature?- My hair or my eyes.
5. Do you hug teachers often? Nah. They're creepy.
6. What is your birthday?- January 14th
7. What is your favorite name for a girl?- Nieka, Maximum, Astrid, Piper...
8. For a boy?- James, Miles, Linkin...
9. What is your favorite movie?- The Uninvited.
10. What color shirt are you wearing right now?- Black
11. Who is your favorite celebrity?- Zak Bagans!
12. Look back at #10. Did you have to look to see what color shirt you were wearing?- Nope
13. What is your favorite subject in school?- French
14. What is your favorite teacher's name? (last only, or initials)- Hand
15. What is your dream career?- Freelance artist!
16. Do you like to volunteer?- Yeah, sure. Except I have ZERO people skills.
17. Are you active in a church/youth group?- Um, no. I'm agnostic.
18. What is your favorite number?- 3, 7, 21, and 56
19. What is your favorite fruit?- Pomegranates. Wait -- is pumpkin a fruit? 'Cause I love pumpkins.
20. What is your favorite store?- Hot Topic... 'Cause I'm goffick. JUST KIDDING! God, that fic was such a fail.
Got a problem with me? Solve it.
Think I'm trippin'? Tie my shoes.
Can't stand me? Sit back down.
Can't face me? Turn around.