Author has written 6 stories for Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel.
Welcome to my profile! It's a bit boring, so read at your own expense. My works on Fanfiction.Net are currently on hiatus. In the meantime, I've put some of my Hetalia fics on my Wattpad, which goes by the same pen-name. You're welcome to look them up.
Country: Canadia :)
Writes: Mostly humour/crackfics, sometimes adventure with science/magic stuff mixed between
So, for some shameless advertising, my friend could really use a bigger audience - she's new to this whole fanfiction deal and could do with some feedback. She's started off strong and awesome and awesome people deserve awesome things. So check it out!
-The Secrets of Danu Talis: Currently on extended hiatus. I'll need a bit of time to re-familiarize myself with both series of the crossover.
-The last piece in the Drunk Trilogy: I don't know when I'm writing it. I don't think I'll ever finish it. Don't be sad; I'll complete it one day, just not anytime soon. I sort of lost the motivation and moved on to another fandom. It happens, people. Really.
-The Other Side Of Us: Completed! Has a sequel!
-Our Guided Legacy: Sequel to The Other Side Of Us! I'm updating as often as I can! (Which, it turns out, isn't often enough.)
-Stolen: Taken down for some editing. It'll be placed on Wattpad when I finish it, because there's a small fic already on my Wattpad with some connection to this story. Continuity, you know.
You're obsessed with Hetalia when:
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history (Austria-Hungary Compromise, WWII) from it than from an actual history class.
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots.
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14. Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia. (Damn straight.)
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face. (Ohonhonhonhon)
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80s billion time.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic.
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (I'm Canadian. LEDUH)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, and Francis is forever linked to Hetalia.
Which Hetalia character are you?
The Axis Powers
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[ ]You were bullied a lot in your childhood.
[x]You adore pasta, pizza, cheese, and fruit.
[ ]You're very happy-go-lucky.
[x]You constantly have a dozy look on your face as if you're always away with the fairies.
[ ]You have a long curly strand of hair that always tends to stick up.
[x]You're a good artist.
[x]You can be clumsy at times.
[x]You have a friend you always depend upon if you mess up something.
[x]If your life was in danger, you would do the typical Italian thing and say: "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE RELATIVES IN YOUR COUNTRY!"
[x]You would surrender in a war situation.
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
[x]You're very stoic and serious.
[ ]Sausages are your favourite foods.
[ ]You like to walk your dog.
[x]Your boss/principal/tutor/home-room teacher is a nut-case.
[ ]You love rules and think they should always be followed to a T.
[x]You think the world would be better if everyone played by the rules.
[x]You work very hard.
[x]Your alone time is your 'happy time'.
[ ]You can appear tough but be very considerate towards people.
[x]You've had issues with money once or twice .
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[x]You're very mature
[x]You think everything over before saying it.
[ ]You believe in ghosts but aren't phased by the experience when you see one.
[x]You isolated yourself during childhood. (still do)
[ ]You became very successful in a short amount of time.
[x]You are somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the outside world.
[ ]You can seem cold/aloof to other people.
[x]You're good at practical tasks.
[x] You need time to adjust to new people .
The Allied Forces
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
[x]You love hamburgers.
[ ]You think you're awesome.
[ ]You love to invent things.
[ ]You love going to the cinema/watching films/making films. (I'm the least social person you'll ever meet)
[ ]You can seem to be very brash to other people.
[ ]You have a tendency to stick your nose into other peoples' business.
[ ]You're terrified of ghosts.
[ ]You know aliens exist.
[ ]You tend to wear a bomber jacket all the time.
[x]You wear glasses.
(2/10) (we're like night and day)
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
[x]You like tea.
[x]You were quite tough as a kid.
[x]You're very sarcastic and cynical.
[x]Your cooking is awful.
[x]You love spiritual magical stuff, such as fairies, ghosts...
[ ]...But you refuse to believe in aliens.
[x]You have tried doing black magic before. (because Harry Potter)
[ ]You get drunk quite easily.
[ ]When you are drunk, you tend to be very unhappy.
[x] You're good at embroidery.
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[ ]You're very affectionate.
[ ]You think you have a great fashion sense.
[ ]You like wine.
[ ]You're the master of whispering romantic things into peoples' ears.
[x]You love red roses.
[ ]When it comes to l'amour, you don't mind men or women.
[ ]You're very proud of yourself.
[x]You love culture and the arts.
[ ]You're very flamboyant.
[ ]You say you're a gourmet.
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[x]You had a very sad childhood.
[ ]You're very tall.
[ ]You have a tendency to switch between personalities.
[ ]You wear a scarf all the time.
[x]You love sunflowers.
[ ]You love vodka.
[ ]You can seem intimidating to other people.
[ ]You're very strong.
[ ]You have a big nose .
[ ]You have a strange laugh that can scare people.
China (Wang Yao)
[x]You're very mature.
[ ]You're very superstitious.
[ ]You're very religious.
[x]You love pandas.
[ ]You love cooking so much that you nag if food has a certain pattern of tastes.
[ ]You love Hello Kitty.
[ ]You try to be a role-model for your brothers/sisters/whatever, but are never taken seriously.
[x]You work hard.
[x]You're good at drawing.
[x]You like sweets .
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[x]You are very well-raised.
[x]You love classical music.
[x]You like cake.
[x]You have a mole on your face.
[x]You dedicate your time to your hobbies rather than what needs to be done right away.
[x]You are a virtuoso/play very well on at least one instrument.
[x]You've composed music before.
[x]You tend to call people 'morons'. (does my brother count?)
[x]You wear glasses.
(10/10) HELL YEAH
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[x]You're often ignored by people.
[x]You look younger than you actually are.
[x]You love hockey.
[x]You love polar bears.
[x]You hate fighting.
[ ]You have one strand of curly hair, like Italy.
[x]You often get mistaken for someone else.
[x]You feel under-appreciated. (by family members, never friends)
[ ]You always carry a bear with you.
[ ]You smoke.
[ ]You're very physically strong.
[ ]You've won a lot of fist-fights.
[ ]In your social circle, there are two brothers - you get along with one, but not with the other.
[x]You have very strong emotions about a variety of topics.
[ ]You like hot weather.
[x]You can be very friendly from time to time.
[ ]You look very tough on the outside.
[ ]You make a very nice role-model.
[ ]You don't let people get a word in edgeways.
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
[ ]You have a potty-mouth.
[ ]You like to wear flowers in your hair.
[ ]You used to be a very tough kid.
[x]You're very reliable.
[ ]It's better to have you as a friend rather than an enemy.
[x]You're very faithful.
[x]Your speech and mannerisms can be considered very unladylike. (at home, never school)
[ ]You and your best friend go together like chalk and cheese.
[ ]You are graceful one moment and grinning like a maniac the next.
[ ]If someone yells that yaoi is going on somewhere, you will drop everything to run off to go and see it.
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x]You're very loyal.
[ ]You feel like your best friend drags you around a lot, but you both have a great time together.
[x]You're very serious.
[x]You have a lot of patience.
[x]You think too much about philosophical stuff.
[x]You get depressed when questioning the point of existing/the universe, etc...
[x]You're not very confident.
[ ]You were quite rebellious as a child.
[x]People tend to walk all over you.
[x]You're a born worrier.
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
[ ]You're very flamboyant.
[ ]You're quite hyperactive.
[x]You can be quite goofy.
[x]When you're depressed, you tend to rise out of it like a phoenix.
[x]You're very wary of strangers.
[x]It takes you ages to come out of your shell.
[x]However, when you're used to someone, you're very chatty.
[x]You're very forceful and stand at one end of the argument when it comes to your opinions.
[ ]You love pansies and corn-poppies.
[ ]You get up to lots of crazy antics.
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
[ ]You're quite mean-spirited.
[x]You're a bit of a hooligan.
[x]You're very loyal.
[x]You're very good at tactics.
[ ]You hate Russia.
[ ]You love to fight people.
[x]You can avoid marriages quite well
[x]You're not always taken seriously.
[ ]You like drinking.
[x]You want to become stronger.
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
[ ]You are clueless about things around you.
[x]You favor the taste of fresh tomatoes.
[x]You're very responsible.
[ ]You tend to dramatize over things a lot.
[x]You love churros.
[x]You help people in crisis.
[x]You are quite random.
[x]Somehow, you like bananas.
[x]You often offer food to people.
[ ]You have a sort of unhealthy obsession over a couple of brothers.
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[ ]You tend to overreact a lot. (I tend to underreact more)
[ ]You like to order people around.
[x]You're a scaredy-cat.
[x]You curse a lot. (in French)
[ ]You go drama depressed when people ignore you. (got used to it by now)
[x]You tend to blush easily.
[x]You are lazy like hell.
[x]You love tomatoes a lot.
[x]You fix yourself on stupid matters. (I blame OCD)
[x]You get defensive at the slightest comment.