Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter, and Merlin.
I'm, I'm Busy Saving the World! Hahaha Great Name huh?
I love fanfiction because I think it is such a great opportunity for aspiring authors to get writing experience before they get published. Its a great starting point where others can view one's work and both praise and give constructive comments. Even though most of my stories are pretty bad so far, probably because i wrote the first two in 7th grade, I plan to continue to progress and become a better author.
My dream is to become a published author and have the ability to relate to my audience. I want to be able to inspire people, in hopes that I may have some part in encouraging others to follow their dreams. I know that it's a lot to hope for, but what is life if you don't dream big?
Writing is my passion. It's what I love to do, and I know that there will always be those who surpass me in writing ability, but I believe that every good book is written from the heart, giving every story their own unique individual take, and an insight to the author and their experiences.
Writing a good story is like writing from a friends point of view. A great story is when the author has the ability to put themself in the characters situation and feel the emotions they should feel in that moment. Every story needs to be personal in order to allow readers to relate.
I know that I still have a long way to go, but I look forward to the journey. I hope those of you that enjoy my stories will look forward to reading more from me in the future. Thank you!
Now that the authors note is covered, here are some random things about me:
1. I love Cinnabon
2. My favorite books are Vampire Academy, Hunger Games, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter, and of course many others which would take FOREVER to name.
3. I love all the Disney Movies, but especially the Lion King 1 and 2
4. I like to go to school in my pajamas
5. I talk way too much
6. I love riding horses
7. I'm crazy obsessed with Merlin (All my friends can vouch for that)
8. I like to watch Merlin, Vampire Diaries, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, House of Anubis, H2O, Castle, Switched at Birth, Pretty Little Liars, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, New Girl, Suburgatory, and sometimes Glee
9. My favorite classes are Philosophy, Literature and History
10. I want to go skydiving, hang gliding, and wake boarding really badly
11. I love playing soccer
12. I think bananas are gross
13. I love meeting new people
14. I'm one of those wierdos that think Public Speaking is fun (Even though I get super nervous)
15. I hate it when people say "Swag and Yolo"
:D Well I told you they were random!
And now, here are somethings that i find hilarious:
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
I didn't cheat death. I won fair and square.
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Actual Headline: Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead
When people talk to God, it's called prayer. When God talks back, it's called schizophrenia.
You don't have to quote great people to show you are one.
Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
Always remember, your unique, just like everyone else
Just in case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (And that would be how…?)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (But it's "just" a suggestion)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): Do not turn upside down. (a bit late now . . .)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (REALLY? I was hoping it was going to be frozen... damn.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication. (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: Warning: May cause drowsiness. (Isn't that the purpose?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (I wonder what they mean by "other uses" . . .)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (NO WAY! REALLY?!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts. (hmm . . . why exactly does it say that?)
On a child's superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (Dammit! I bought if for nothing!)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals. (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Unsafe External Link