Author has written 4 stories for Sonny with a Chance, and Penelope.
"You know what else I'm gonna bring? Some Asian cookery to rub your head with. Because right now you have enough product in your hair to season a wok."
Well hello. My name is Eden Flowers. I'm 15 and I'm a girl if you were wondering.Favorite:
Actor: Robert Downey Jr.
Actress: Rachel McAdams.
Movie: 17 Again, Anastasia, Stick It, Beauty and The Beast, The Little Mermaid, The Swan Princess, Harry Potter Series, The Chronicles of Narnia.
Books: Harry Potter Series, A Series Of Unfortunate events, Which Witch?, The Book Of Lost Things, If You Could See Me Now, Thanks For The Memories, The Mediator Series.
Singer/Band: The Killers, Lady Gaga, Vampire Weekend, Paramore, The Strokes.
Fruit: Green apples.
Color: blue, gray, green.
Songs: Starstrukk by Marina and the Diamond (3oh!3 cover), Horchata by Vampire Weekend, A Dustland Fairytale by The Killers, Read My Mind by The Killers, Boys, Boys, Boys by Lady Gaga
Shows: Lie To Me, Sonny With A Chance, Wizards of Waverly Place.
Mackenzie's Dress:The black one.
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Hakuna Matata- Lion King. (I was laughing my socks off when this came on)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Only Human- Jason Mraz. (I thought everybody thought I was an alien….)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Harry- A Very Potter Musical. (I never knew I thought about Harry)
4. WHAT IS 2+2?
I’m Not A Juvenile Delinquent- Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers. (How did this end up on my iPod?)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
The Heart Of Life- John Mayer. (That’s a bit weird)
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Gimme A Call- Tommy Reilly. (Please call me.)
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Man In The Mirror- Michael Jackson. (I thought I was a girl.)
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Save Me From What I Want- St.Vincent. (Ironically, the album is called Actor.)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sweeter Than This- Katie Herzig. (Sweeter than what?)
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Can’t Stay- The Killers. (They’re kicking me out?)
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
S.O.S- Jonas Brothers. (Again, How did this end up on my iPod? And what he’s gonna save me.)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
I Like You Like A Madman- The Wave Pictures.(That is just weird.)
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
Is It Any Wonder?- Keane. ( I don’t know. Is it?)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Promises- Badly Drawn Boy. ( Don’t tell anyone about the promises)
15. WHAT DO YO THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Too Fake- Hockey (THEY’RE FAKE!?)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
I’m Yours And Freebird- The Vitamin String Quartet. (the worst thing that could happen? I think this is the best)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
When I first saw you - Beyonce ft. Jamie Foxx ( So I looked at a Basilisk?)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough- Michael Jackson. (I don’t get it either.)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Everything You’re Not- Demi Lovato.(I laugh at everything.)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Permanent- David Cook. (Permanent Markers make me happy.)
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
So Unusual- Jason Mraz. (It’s unusual that I’ll get married? Now that’s just hurtful)
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Paper Shoes- Incubus. (yeah , they’re scary terrifying.)
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
House Of Cards- RuRu.( It better be a pretty house.)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Nails For Breakfast Tacks For Snacks- Panic! At The Disco. (Why would I pain myself?)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
No Such Thing- John Mayer. (Nothing apparently. But I’m pretty sure that my shoulder hurts)
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Sweet Disposition- 500 Days Of Summer. (Is it? Is it really?)
Most of these were like yes
Mr. Owl and Mr. HippyBottemLess say hello.
Lyric of the week:
"I use to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word."
Viva La Vida, Coldplay.
Lyric of the Month:
"I've got a bullet-proof heart, You've got a hollow-point smile."
Bulletproof Heart, My Chemical Romance.
Lyric of the year:
"Oh, my feeling are more important than yours. Drop dead, I won't care I won't worry."
Razorblade, The Strokes
Unsafe External Link