Author has written 25 stories for Vampire Princess Miyu, Inheritance Cycle, Left 4 Dead, Lord of the Rings, Flight Rising, Silmarillion, Doctor Who, and Naruto.
I'm still alive!! And I will be updating at some point. Sorry to all of you who have been kept waiting so long.
You have entered a dark and eerily quiet place, where shadows move on their own accord and invisible fingers tickle the back of your neck. You best grab a cup of coffee, pull up a chair, and hunch in front of the fire while heavy footsteps approach you from the surrounding black.
This is not a place to fall asleep.
There is a bucket of brain-bleach, and a tin of snicker-doodles on the mantle for you to use.
The stories here Will harm you.
Welcome to my humble lair.
-Squirrel, Lady of Minas Sqwhirlgul and Devourer of Acorns
1. The Young Wolf has finally been updated. Bragolcam: the wraith who is so unloved that he still doesn't have a character profile, will be making a cameo.
2. There will be a ficlet involving the Young Wolf, Sauron, and Morgoth. It's a tense little scene that finally allows two out of the three characters to reconcile. I'm unsure if I'll post it as a sort of afterward to The Young Wolf or if I'll post it separately.
3. I'm putting The Last Days on hold. I'll get back to it eventually. I am working on it. I am, but I will not be posting anything for a while. It's a complex story that needs a lot TLC to be what I want it to be.
4. RITD is in the works. I'm just face buried in a dented wall trying to write the next chapters. I have spent all this time writing, and I've got several different versions of events taking up a copious amount of file space on my pc, but again, it's not quite going where I need it to go. Someday there will be updates. And a lot of them. I've written to the end. But its these middle climatic chapters, that are a pain.
5. Fluffy Nazgul for anyone interested in some absurd crack, will be receiving an update featuring pretty-boy Legolas, hot-stuff Herumor, the-guy-no-one-likes Gothmog, and trolling Sauron stirring up trouble cause he can.
CURRENT WORKS IN PROGRESS
Please bear in mind that the following are merely approximations of my plans. Certain events may happen at times other than when they're specified. And chapter numbers may change.
The Young Wolf:
(A fairly short project. And I plan on keeping it that way.)
Synopsis: Sauron has a son. He becomes the 10th Walker. Things happen. Story ends three different ways in the hopes that one will be satisfy different people's head-canon, knowledge of the ring, general curiosity, emotions, sympathies, and anything else that leaves one needing closure. I can't say that any of these endings will be happier or sadder than the other two, because it depends entirely upon the reader what constitutes as 'happy' vs 'sad.'
Follows all verses. Shamelessly throwing Shadow of Mordor references in there.
Chap 3: A disagreement, a punishment, a Ringwraith's cameo, a compromise
Chap 4: The Hunt for the Ring, things go awry, panic at the Dark Tower, a decision
Chap 5: Journey Through the Marshes, the Council of Elrond, the Ring, the revelation,
Chap 6: imprisonment, the invitation, the decision, the Quest of the Ring
Chap 7: Escape, indecision, the hunter and the hunted
Chap 8: a broken tower, a traitor, doubt and dread
Chap 9: a little wolf, a lost son, a lost tower, a lord's failure, Lord of Torment, tormented
Chap 10: The Fires of Mount Doom
Chap 11: The Ring 1
Chap 12: The Ring 2
Chap 13: The Ring 3
Rolling in the Deep (LOTR):
Synopsis: Politics within Minas Morgul seen through the eyes of a ranger unfortunate enough to be imprisoned within the dead city. What undead men do on their off days.
22. Girl conversations. The shock of waking up in a wraith's bed chamber. Dreams, about towers and things.
23. Dreams about towers and things. The library. I'll make some stuff up for filler. The King arrives???
24. The King should be here by now??? Issues with Fuinur. Herumor Leaves. Dreams. References to meeting in Dark Tower.
25. Pfft! As if I know what happens next!? Library scene aka reading with the king.
26. Betrayal. A hasty flight. Nightmares and lies.
27. The word of a king (in reference to certain promise.) Healing hands. Lore and Poetry.
28. There's nothing like the friendship between an Orc and her Tark. Strong foundations. Conversations.
29. A patron of the arts. Subtle threats and sworn oaths.
30. Conspiracy. Ice and fire. In Herumor's safe keeping.
30. The bearers of The Eye. Ill Tidings. Strange dreams.
31. Campaign plans. The enemy of an enemy is what?
32. Library. To cross a king.
33. The fate of a great king. Collector of crowns. Angmar and Arnor.
34. Advice from an orc. Mithril and navy blue velvet. Feast among friends.
35. What makes a lord. Sauron. (he will not be making an appearance.) The blurred line between good and evil. Kiss.
36. From out of the dark. Herumor's betrayal.
37. The means to escape. Morgul Blade. Alarm bells.
38. Flowers with deathly faces. To Gondor. A spy is captured.
39. The wrath of a king. The battle of Pelennor Fields.
40. Broken vows. How to save a life. Gothmog's ascent.
41. Death bed. Herumor's fury.
42. Wrath of a god. The repetition of history. Angmar.
43. Salvaging what's broken.
44. Terror. Flight. Fire in the sky. Fall. Face of Mandos.
45. Unexpected rescue. Northward bound.
46. Last of the Angmarim. What had been. What could have been. What will never be.
47. Lonesome journey. The House of Tom Bombadil. Gandalf the Grey. The End.
How to Evade a Hunting Ra'zac for Dummies (Inheritance Cycle)
Synopsis:The homeless and crippled who make a living on the Streets of Dras Leona are pleased to present to you this guide which will hopefully spare you from the hungry stomach of a Ra'zac.
The Lying Game (Inheritance Cycle)
Synopsis:Sort of AU. (The Ra'zac are not killed in Brisingr or this is pre-Eldest?) Upon discovering the corpse of a young Ra'zac, The Ra'zac seek to discover the origins of this dead child, only to uncover conspiracy of the worst magnitude, and secrets of their own origins that could wind up killing them. Suddenly lost dragon riders and the Varden are the least of their problems.
The Last Days (LOTR) Crack -ish but getting serious Morgoth puts a bit a damper on things, but then again he is Morgoth
Synopsis: The end of Arda from the eyes of a mortal and Morgoth's Lieutenant. When the world is falling apart any source of light is a promise of salvation... even if that light comes in the form of a fallen Maia. A Sauron redemption fic, that won't seem like it for a very long time.
The Last Days REVAMPED EDITION- it's dark to start with, then Morgoth shows up, blows up the sun, plays golf with the moon, before trying to destroy Valinor
Synopsis: A story detailing the odd partnership between an insane pacifist and Morgoth's insane Lieutenant, and the horrible things that befell them. It's also a Sauron redemption fic. It'll take a while.
Actually here's what's going on with this fic. Linaer as she is in the original version of this fic, has become such a psychologically damaged uber-pacifist/altruist as I've continued writing about her, that I can't even call her the same character anymore. She evolved. And honestly I wanted her to be a true pacifist/altruist from the start, because I thought putting a character like that next to Sauron and then forcing them to interact with each other would be...amusing... in a twisted kind of way.
The other thing that bothered me (and I know this story was initially intended to be crack) was how quickly they met. In the revamped darker version of the story this meeting would happen long after she and he are both established characters. This means that I'll be exploring the culture and politics of the Fourth Age Edain in the area where the remains of Gondor still stand: Minas Tirith, Osgiliath, and the lands between are all that remains of Gondor for reasons...
Because I love Sauron and love the character that Linaer has become, I feel that both deserve the best I can write for them. (Which leaves a lot to be desired.) Most of the plot line from the previous version is unchanged, but the portrayal of the events that take place will be different. I will go ahead and leave the older version up, so that those who enjoy it can continue to do so. I will post the last chapter I had written, and maybe if/when I feel up to it, continue it as a different story.
Happy reading, or running away- which ever you please, for if you pour through my stories some mental scaring will ensue.
|Focus:||Books Inheritance Cycle|