Author has written 5 stories for Gakuen Alice.
If you like strange people...WELCOME TO MY WEIRD WORLD! :)
Please leave your jackets at the door...cookie anyone?
NOW ON WITH THE SHOW!!
Hello!! I'm amanda!
My two best friends call me crazy but most call me Mana, Mandi, manda-panda. (Do i look like a panda bear or something? just sayin)
I found my long lost twin on here! We're spies...at least in our stories and imaginations! :)
ANYBODY KNOW A WORD THAT RHYMES WITH DAWN?? She comes up with a new nickname for me daily but I can't find anything to rhyme with dawn that will make sense lol
I started breaking mirrors on January 28th.
My hair is redish brown.
My eye color is black, I know weird and creepy right?
My friends describe me as "someone unlike anyone else, unique, her brain needs to catch up with her mouth, (hey!) blunt! You can always count on me to tell you how it is whether its something you want to hear or not."
I love manga and anime! I have about 5 favorite manga/anime: Dengeki Daisy, Kodocha (Akito and sana remind me so much of Mikan and Natsume! If you haven't watched it and enjoy GA then give it a try.) Soul Eater (Maka is a total badass! :)) Gakuen Alice and Skip Beat!.
I would love to be able to emit those demon things!! HAHAHAHAHA! Soul and Natsume are my favorite guys.
A few of the others are Vampire Knight, Blood, Saint Tail, CCS, Tsubasa Chronicles, Special A, Kaleido Star, Uta Kata, D. gray man (allen!! *drools*) etc. (you kinda get the idea lol)
I'm always looking for a new anime or manga so if you come across this and know of any awesome ones then please let me know! THANK YOU!!!
My favorite TV shows are Law and Order:SVU, CSI: New York, NCSI, House, Vampire Diaries, 10 things I hate about You...
I love books! I spend a great deal of my time reading, I'm a nerd. :) haha!
I will list a few favorites though Vampire Academy books are my all time favorite! Harry Potter Series, Twilight series, anything by Ellen Hopkins, anything by Sarah Dessen.
I love any type of music but Paramore is my all time favorite!!
My family refers to me as a writer with a flair for music! :)
I play piano and I've been singing in school stuff since about 2nd grade. I'm not very good at reading piano music so I play by ear.
Purple makes me happy. See --> :) ...yeah thats what my face looks like a majority of the time hehe.
I really want to live out some awesome adventures, I do some risky and dangerous stunts but nothing like the adventures I have tapdancing on my brain.
I spend most of the day dreaming lol I'm awful at math and get yelled at all the time for it. (I'm serious, its like Mikan and Jin-JIn)
The beach, to me, is the happiest place on earth. Nothing is better than the feel of warm sand between your toes and the feel of the ocean splashing against your ankles. :)
Right now I'm trying to wrap up my story "Escaping My Past." I've got the final chapter in my head but it isn't comng out on paper so well. Next I really want to poke at writing a Soul Eater fic.
One day I'm going to Japan! I don't know when, or how but its happening! AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT! I'll take my twinie with me!
If anyone wants to know anything message me, I'll try to respond as soon as possible!
...Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence...
This is to cute!
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to bury the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and runs.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will hide you from the cops.
BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they’re after you in the first place.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the cell with you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FRIENDS: Will help me find your way when I'm lost.
BEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with your compass, stealing your map and giving you bad directions.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'M HOME
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say, "Girl drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will re-post this crap
How to Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. AT lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. PAGE yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. EVERY time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. PUT your garbage can on your desk and label it, "In."
5. PUT decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks, and once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. IN the memo field of all your checks write, "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. FINISH all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. DON'T use any punctuation.
9. AS often as possible, skip rather then walk.
10. ORDER a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. SPECIFY that your drive-through order is, "To Go."
12. SING along at the opera.
13. GO to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. PUT mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. FIVE days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. HAVE your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. WHEN the money comes out of the ATM, scream, "I Won! I Won!"
18. WHEN leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. AND the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity...copy and paste this into your profile!!
Things to do in an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, "got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY, "Ding!" at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while,let the doors close and say, "hi Greg, how's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the other passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out, "Group hug!" then enforce it.
What to Do During an Exam
1. GET a copy of the exam, then run out screaming, "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. TALK the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking!" Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. BRING a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. ON the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. RUN into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say, "They've found me, I have to leave the country!" and run off.
6. 15 MINUTES into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out, "Merry Christmas!" If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 minutes.
7. COME into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. COME down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. BRING things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. AS soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. EVERY 5 minutes stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, and continue with the exam.
12. TURN in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. GET the exam. 20 minutes into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out, "Screw this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts. (ie. threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go ice skating.)
15. SHOW up completely insane (completely insane means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mummy).
16. COMMENT on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. COME to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. IF the exam is maths/science related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get Pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. TRY to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. BRING some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. DURING the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. PUKE into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. TAKE 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
24. ACT spazzy.
25. WALK in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the heck are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. DO the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. BRING a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. EVERY now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "The light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. FROM the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kai.
30. AFTER you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. IN the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. BRING cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment, "please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. STAND up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. FAKE a heart attack. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. WEAR a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting, "What? I'm on my way!!" Rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. Strike a pose first for added effect.
36. TAILGATE outside the classroom before the exam.
37. IF your answers are on a scan tron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. BRING a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girly-girl nearby.
39. COMPLETE the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. BRING one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your pencil. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. MAKE strange noises and get people to stare. Look at the person next to you as if he/she did it.
42. DRESS like the professor.
44. USE invisible ink to answer the whole exam.
45. ORDER catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras.
P.S. Don't actually do this during a test; it would be hilarious, but you do have a permanent record (if you're still in school, that is).