Poll: Favorite Disney movie (of this list) Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
I'm Mrs3. I like sharks and fairytales. I survive mostly on coffee. Promise I don't bite, feel free to drop a note. I'd love to chat.
"From Amidst the Darkness" and "At the End of the Tunnel" both take place on the same timeline, but one is from Poseidon's POV (FAtD - written first) and the other from Percy's. While they deal with the same timeline, they are different stories.
Other father/son stories: Regular PJO/HoO Universe (Deprivation, Drowning in My Soul, In My Arms (You Fade Away), Shadows Searching in the Night, Be Sure to Tip Your Waiter (For He's on His Last Dime)), Slight AU (Of Storms and Bloodlines), I Don't Even Know/Total AU (Everyday Revelations, Hearkened Angels Instead)
"Murkiest Intentions" - A Jurassic World crossover, slow burn supposed-to-be love story but is actually more of a drama/suspense/mystery/romance
"Percy Jackson and the Fairy Tale Collection" is exactly what it says on the tin: a collection of classical fairy tales retold Percy Jackson style - where Percy takes on the Princess' role. As in-character as possible. Different pairing for each fairy tale to try and shake things up a little.
- Cinderella: Listen, the crazy half goat man gave him a fancy outfit and told him to go to the ball. Who was Percy to argue? He swears he didn't know the girl was a princess. Percy/Zoë. Ch 1-3 of the FTC.
- Mulan: Dressing up as a woman and joining the female only army wasn't his greatest idea, but with his mom's life on the line Percy did it anyway. It might even work, if he could only keep his big mouth shut and Lady Artemis stopped looking at him strangely. Percy/Artemis. Ch. 3-8 of the FTC.
- Little Mermaid: King Poseidon has forbidden any of his merpeople from visiting the surface and the dangerous landwalkers that dwell on it. So naturally, Prince Percy fell in love with one. Trading his fin for legs, Percy is determined to woo the beautiful landwalker Annabeth and bring peace between the two people. Which would be a lot easier if he had his voice... Percy/Annabeth. Ch.9-12 of the FTC
- Beauty and the Beast: A heavy curse lays upon Mykene Castle and its occupants. They say a stone-hearted monster roams its empty halls, cold and unfeeling. Percy really wishes someone would've warned him before he went trespassing (although, to be fair, he did knock. The whole 'you're now my prisoner' thing is way overkill). Percy/Athena. Ch. 13-16 of the FTC
- The Snow Queen: Every myth has a grain of truth and the people of Queen Demeter's kingdom would do well to remember that; or in which the Snow King is lonely, Persephone is a saint, Cerberus just wants to play fetch and Percy has had it up to here with stubborn, overly dramatic princes, impossibly sentient snow, and all things dealing with 'that lifeless season'. Honestly. Percy/Persephone. Ch. 17-20 of the FTC
- Thumbelina: Percy doesn't want to get married. Everybody wants to marry him. He seems to be the only one who thinks this is a problem. No pairing. Ch. 21-23 of the FTC
Currently Working On (More or Less in the Order I'm Writing Them):
- The next installment of The Fairy Tale Collection
- A shorter multi-chapter crossover
- A short father-son fic
- A full-length father-son fic
- Murkiest Intentions extras
A huge thank you to everyone who’s read, favorited, followed, or reviewed any of my stories. You guys are the best and I love you with all my heart.
~* Hope you always enjoy, Mrs3 ~*