Poll: Which Olympian family member do you most like to see bonding with Percy? Vote Now!
Author has written 17 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
After all these years I decided I really ought to have a profile. So – hello, welcome, and enjoy ~*
About Me: I’m Mrs.PercyJackson3, but you can call me Mrs.PJ3 or Mrs.3. University student, going through a wee bit of a rough time. It'll be okay, probably. I love coffee (I practically exist on coffee alone), reading, fairy tales, and Disney. I refuse to believe growing up means losing the 'childish' things in life. I will love Disney until I die. Promise I don't bite, please feel free to PM me! I'm always down to chat!
Fandoms: Only really active in PJO but I have a deep love for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, Doctor Who, Netflix's Daredevil and Star Trek TOS. Is Disney a fandom? Fairy tales? Add those two. And there are probably a couple others sneaking around.
Favorite Characters: Self-indulgent because I'm sure it's not interesting to anyone but me but they are: Percy Jackson, Poseidon (PJO), Elrond (LoTR), Mycroft Holmes, Rose Tyler (Doctor Who), Remus Lupin, Minerva McGonagall, Spock, Actual Sunshine Thor, Karen Page and Frank Castle (apparently).
Favorite Authors: J.K. Rowling, Hans Christian Andersen, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Charles Dickens. Andrew Lang (?? He's technically a translator but . . .)
Pairings: I will read anything that's well-written and compelling. However, I do generally support canon, until the canon done messed up. Have a deep love for Percabeth and Doctor/Rose.
My Writing: Here in fanfiction, I like to concentrate on platonic relationships because they’re so often overlooked or under appreciated in canon. I mainly focus on friendships, or more commonly, family. Edit: I'm now trying my hand at romance, but I can't guarantee I'm any good at it.
My Stories: The feedback/responses I've gotten from my stories, especially FAtD have been astounding, really, thank you to every single person who's favorited, followed, and especially reviewed. You guys truly are the best and have helped so much :) Bless you.
Please note that I started writing "Bonding" in middle school and the writing really reflects it - it's very childish, rushed, and ridiculously silly. I cringe looking back on it because, from where I am now, it's very poorly done. But I keep it up anyway because it shows me how far I've come and I find the reviews/feedback from it to be very beneficial. I don't recommend reading it, it's really bad. "Curse of My Father" is marginally better but written not long after. Kindly keep that in mind if you gander at them.
"From Amidst the Darkness" and "At the End of the Tunnel" both take place on the same timeline, but one is from Poseidon's POV (FAtD - written first) and the other from Percy's. While they deal with the same timeline, they are different stories.
Other father/son stories: Regular PJO/HoO Universe (Deprivation, Drowning in My Soul, In My Arms (You Fade Away), Shadows Searching in the Night, Be Sure to Tip Your Waiter (For He's on His Last Dime)), Slight AU (Of Storms and Bloodlines), I Don't Even Know/Total AU (Everyday Revelations)
"Percy Jackson and the Fairy Tale Collection" is exactly what it sounds like: a collection of classical fairy tales retold Percy Jackson style - where Percy usually takes the Princess' role. As in-character as possible. Different pairing for each fairy tale to try and shake things up a little (yes I do ship Percabeth pretty hardcore but it seemed too repetitive to write each fairy tale as Percabeth. Besides I like to switch things up. Fear not, Percabeth still holds my heart).
- Cinderella: Ever since his father died, Percy had to endure his cruel step-mother and her two deplorable children. Counting down the day's until his eighteen birthday, a royal invitation to a ball at the castle gives him the opportunity of a lifetime. Percy/Zoë. Ch 1-3 of the FTC.
- Mulan: Dressing up as a woman and joining the girls-only Hunters wasn't his greatest idea, but with his mom's life on the line Percy did it anyway. It might even work, if he could only keep his big mouth shut and Lady Artemis stopped looking at him strangely. Percy/Artemis. Ch. 3-8 of the FTC.
- Little Mermaid: King Poseidon has forbidden any of his merpeople from visiting the surface and the dangerous landwalkers that dwell on it. So naturally Prince Percy fell in love with one. Trading his fin for legs, Percy is determined to woo the beautiful landwalker Annabeth and bring peace and understanding between the two people. Which would be a lot easier if he had his voice... Percy/Annabeth. Ch.9-12 of the FTC
- Beauty and the Beast: A heavy curse lays upon Mykene Castle and its occupants. They say a stone-hearted monster roams its empty halls, cold and unfeeling. Percy really wishes someone would've warned him before he went trespassing (although, to be fair, he did knock. The whole 'you're now my prisoner' thing is way overkill). Percy/Athena. Ch. 13-16 of the FTC
- The Snow Queen: Every myth has a grain of truth and the people of Queen Demeter's kingdom would do well to remember that; or in which the Snow King is lonely, Persephone is a saint, Cerberus just wants to play fetch and Percy has had it up to here with stubborn, overly dramatic princes, impossibly sentient snow, and all things dealing with 'that lifeless season'. Honestly. Percy/Persephone. Ch. 17-20 of the FTC
Self Indulgent Things I'd Like To See But Will Probably Never Actually Get Around to Writing:
- Ultimate Elf-Dad Elrond
- Brotherly fic featuring Mycroft misusing his omnipotence out of love for Sherlock
- Actual Sunshine Thor Odinson
- Thor's transformation from spoiled prince to kind and benevolent prince who's Literally the Best
- Thor never giving up on undeserving brat Loki
- 'Send a raven'
- Backstory for the Brothers Ri
- Lioness McGonagall protecting her pride
- McGonagall's early career
- Spock and Mom
- Literally anything with Remus
Currently Working On (Things I'm Actually Writing More or Less in the Order I'm Writing Them):
- 'Murkiest Intentions'
- The next installment of "The Fairy Tale Collection"
- A father/son short story
A huge thank you to everyone who’s read, favorited, followed, or reviewed any of my stories. You guys are the best and it’s really helped me grow as a writer. Please accept my giant virtual hug. So, yeah, that about covers it. Thanks to everyone who cared enough to read all of this :)
~* Hope you always enjoy, Mrs. 3 ~*