Author has written 10 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
After three years I finally decided I ought to have a profile. So – hello, welcome, and enjoy ~*
About Me: I’m Mrs.PercyJackson3, but you can call me Mrs.PJ3 or Mrs.3. Teenage American female. I’m an avid reader and movie-goer. I’m overly fond of words; I love learning new words, and studying language in general. And like most people here, I love writing and am an aspiring author. Feel free to PM me whenever you want. Seriously. If you're bored or excited or just want someone to talk to - PM me. I know what it's like not to have anybody to talk to or share things with so I'm always here if somebody needs it ~*
Fandoms: In no particular order - Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit, Percy Jackson, NCIS, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Teen Wolf and Star Trek TOS. With a few various other little ones sneaking around.
Favorite Authors: J.K. Rowling, Stephen King, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Charles Dickens.
Pairings: When it does come to romance, I’m not real picky. I generally lean towards canon but really as long as the story’s written well and moderately realistic I’ll read it. There is, however, one pairing I am crazy about and that’s the Doctor/Rose. I also ship Percabeth pretty hard.
My Writing: Here in fanfiction, I like to concentrate on platonic relationships because they’re so often overlooked or under appreciated in canon. I mainly focus on friendships, or more commonly, family. I'm now trying my hand at romance, but I can't guarantee I'm any good at it. I'm having fun though ;)
My Stories: The feedback/responses I've gotten from my stories, especially FAtD have been astounding, really, thank you to every single person who's favorited, followed, or especially reviewed. You guys truly are the best and have helped so much :) Bless you.
Bonding: I started writing this one in middle school and the writing really reflects it - its very childish, rushed, and ridiculously silly. I sort of cringe looking back on it because, from where I am now, it's very poorly done. But I keep it up anyway because it shows me how far I've come and I find the reviews/feedback from it to be very beneficial. I don't recommend reading it, it's pretty bad. Completed.
Curse of My Father: Outsider's POV on Poseidon's anguished reflections of being an immortal parent. I actually rather like this one. It's a tad bit too short and a bit rushed at the end, but it has a deep emotional undertone. This one-shot is a little bit of a 'sequel' to Bonding - if a sequel shares nothing with the original except the theoretical timeline. It does allude to the events in Bonding, but you can fill in the blanks without having to read it just fine. Completed.
From Amidst the Darkness: AH, Poseidon finds out that Sally Jackson passed away and left him her most precious treasure - the son he did not know he had, one Percy Jackson. Who happens to be a bitter, angry teenager recently blinded by the accident that killed his mother. Completed.
At The End of the Tunnel: AH. FAtD from Percy's POV. Percy is an angry and hurting teenager who lost everything when his mother died. Now he learns his real father is alive; he and Percy struggle to try to get alone and fill the voids in their lives. In-Progress and giving me a lot of grief.
Percy Jackson and the Fairy Tale Collection: AU. A collection of classical fairy tales retold Percy Jackson style - where Percy usually takes the Princess' role. As in-character as possible. Different pairing for each fairy tale to try and shake things up a little (yes I do ship Percabeth pretty hard core but it seemed too repetitive to write each fairy tale as Percabeth. Beside I like to switch things up. Fear not, Percabeth still holds my heart). In-Progress
- Cinderella: Ever since his father died, Percy had to endure his cruel step-mother and her two deplorable children. Counting down the day's until his eighteen birthday, a royal invitation to a ball at the castle gives him the opportunity of a life time. Percy/Zoë.
- Mulan: Dressing up as a woman and joining the girls-only Hunters wasn't his greatest idea, but with his mom's life on the line Percy did it anyway. It might even work, if he could only keep his big mouth shut and Lady Artemis stopped looking at him strangely. Percy/Artemis
- Little Mermaid: King Poseidon has forbidden any of his merpeople from visiting the surface and the dangerous landwalkers that dwell on it. So naturally Prince Percy fell in love with one. Trading his fin for legs, Percy is determined to woo the beautiful landwalker Annabeth and bring peace and understanding between the two people. Which would be a lot easier if he had his voice.. Percy/Annabeth
- Beauty and the Beast: A heavy curse lays upon Mykene Castle and its occupants. They say a stone-hearted monster roams its empty halls, cold and unfeeling. Percy really wishes someone would've warned him before he went trespassing (although, to be fair, he did knock. The whole 'you're now my prisoner' thing is way overkill). Percy/Athena
Of Storms and Bloodlines: At a young age, Percy discovers he can talk to horses. After losing his real foal, a stallion 'adopts' Percy as his new one. Poseidon is not pleased. Father-son.
In My Arms (You Fade Away): Angst-y one-shot on Poseidon's fatherly reflections as he holds his dead son. Complete.
Drowning in My Soul: When Percy comes down with a cold, he claims he's 'dying' until he's really sick then insists that he's 'fine'; Poseidon overreacts until he doesn't. Father/son fluff.
Lull of the Deep: Percabeth one-shot. Ambiguous ending. Complete.
Deprivation: In which Percy is sleep deprived and strung up on sugar and Red Bull when Poseidon decides to have a heart to heart. It does not turn out the way he wanted it to, although he does learn a thing or two. Father/son fluff. One-shot. Complete.
Currently Working On (More or Less in the order I’m actually writing them):
- The next installment of "The Fairy Tale Collection"
- A currently unposted, unnamed multi-chapter story that I’m trying to save and write up on so when I start posting it, I will at least have a few chapters stored because I’m terrible at updating. Percabeth with a heavy dose of Poseidon/Percy father/son fluff because I can.
- The next chapter of ‘At the End of the Tunnel’
- Another father/son two-shot with some other elements mixed in because apparently I have no chill.
- A short story that was supposed to be a one-shot but somehow is currently resting unfinished at 20k? Please send help.
- An addition to 'Of Storms and Bloodlines" with a visit from Blackjack per multiple requests (along with some other fluff)
A huge thank you to everyone who’s read, favorited, followed, or reviewed any of my stories. You guys are the best and it’s really helped me grow as a writer. Please accept my giant virtual hug. So, yeah, that about covers it. Thanks to everyone who cared enough to read all of this :)
~ Hope you always enjoy Mrs. 3 ~*