Author has written 28 stories for Cyberchase, Lilo & Stitch, Club penguin, Monsters Inc., Hunchback of Notre Dame, Shark Tale, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Despicable Me, Fraggle Rock, Regular Show, and My Little Pony.
Hi there, everyone! I've decided to update my profile, since it could really use some touching up.
Just so you know, my deviantArt account hasn't been touched in month due to viruses, and my art on there is horrible, too, so be ye warned. I am on Tumblr, however, as Woctastic
Anyways, I am a fan of many eclectic tastes. Here are some of my fandoms at the moment:
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars, Lilo and Stitch, A Goofy Movie/An Extremely Goofy Movie, Wreck It Ralph, Hotel Transylvania, anything Muppets, Indiana Jones, The Avengers, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Kung Fu Panda/Kung Fu Panda 2, Madagascar/Europe's Most Wanted, Megamind, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Lorax
Cartoons/TV shows/Anime and manga: Fanboy and Chum Chum, Regular Show, Phineas and Ferb, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, Pound Puppies, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, The Big Bang Theory, Once Upon A Time, Gravity Falls, Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, Ginga Densetsu Weed, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), The Ricky Gervais Show
Musicians: Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Nirvana, Maroon 5, ACDC, Josh Groban, Black Eyed Peas, Ke$ha, Future World Music, David Guetta, Blue Oyster Cult, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Guns and Roses
Authors/Poets: Agatha Christie, Edgar Allan Poe, William Shakespeare, Shel Silverstein, E.L. Kongisburg
Other: Prep and Landing, Team Fortress 2
Warning: I am an avid shipper, often crossing over. I do have my standards, though. I won't just pair anyone with anyone. Out of fear of being booed, however, I won't list them. If you want to know what OTPs I support, you'll have to PM me.
NOW IT'S COPY AND PASTE TIME! BOO-YAH!!!!
If you wish those stupid kids would give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile
If you believe in doing what you love, no matter what other people might think, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If your part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you're one of the ones who does know and wants to SLUG them, put this in your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, put this in your profile.
If you think that computers are the world's most addicting drug, copy and paste this into your profile.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you can't stop putting these things on your profile, copy and paste this to your profile!
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy & Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like filling your profile with 'copy this into your profile' thingys, then COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you realize that copying and pasting stuff into one's profile is completely pointless, yet do it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have no idea what people are talking about yet you pretend that you do, copy and paste this on your profile.
CoPy AnD pAsTe ThIs To YoU aRe PrOfIlE iF yOuR aWeSoMe!i!
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear baiting, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.), then copy this into your profile!
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23. Make race car noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congradulate all for being in the same lift as you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all of you just shup UP!"
26. Walk in with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!", then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring--don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say, "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, then say, "Is that your final answer?"
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask people what floor they want. Whenever they answer, give them a glare and say, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
33. Ask loudly, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell different people that you can see their aura.
35. When the door closes, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long black cloak with a hood, stare at everyone, and in a deep voice announce: "It is time..."
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
17) Now...make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH.
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next fifteen minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
Try Not to Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Please if you would,
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
Its ok to cry, I cried, so can you
Unsafe External Link