Author has written 8 stories for Greek Mythology, and Norse Mythology.
Hello! :) You can call me Cobalt Dreams. I'm a nineteen-year-old university student who has been writing for as long as she can remember.
I'm multi-lingual, a reader, a dreamer, and a scholar at heart. I love to research, and I do research everything (mostly stuff to do with Greek Mythology) before I put it into my stories. So if you see something in my stories that isn't canon with mythology, I can assure you that I'm well aware of it. :)
I enjoy good conversation. Please feel free to message me. I promise I won't bite--much.
Just joking. :)
I do have a beta profile. While I don't enjoy being too critical, I will do my best to edit your writing and give you tips if you would like me to.
While all of my stories on here are male/male slash, that is not the extent of my writing. I have dozens of my own characters and have written many stories without homosexual content--although it definitely wasn't as much fun to write. :P
I'm always eager to find ways to better my writing. I'm a firm believer that anyone who believes their writing doesn't need to improve is fooling themselves. Writing and grammar can never be mastered.
Some of the things I don't like are being corrected by people who are A.) still in high school, or B.) whose own writing is substandard.
I'm a firm believer that it's best to live and let live.
Besides writing, I absolutely love science. I plan to find a career where I can combine both of those subjects. Right now I'm majoring in physical anthropology. And on that note, I will try to write as often as I can but I can't promise weekly updates because obviously school is my first priority.
I love to run. Actually, I love to workout in general. I was a sprinter on the track team in high school for two years, both indoor and outdoor seasons.
I love music, all kinds of music. I can't write unless I'm listening to a loud song.
I think that's enough about me. Thank you for taking the time to read about my dull life!
For more info, visit my website at. I'm in the process of posting my stories there, and all of the lemons have already been moved. So if you enjoy smut, head on over. ;)
If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Other forms of contact can be found on my website.
Notes about my stories:
Aesir's Bane: As with Enchanting Mysteries, it might be updated infrequently but I promise I will give you warning if I decide to abandon it or put it on hold.
Please read and enjoy!
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong (pass on if you agree)
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behaviour. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
I shall remember Zeus
When I see lightning in the sky
I shall remember Athena
When an owl's flying high
I shall remember Poseidon
Whenever I'm at sea
I shall remember Ares
When someone's mean to me
I shall remember Hades
When I think of someone passed away
I shall remember Aphrodite
When it's Valentine's Day
I shall remember Artemis
When I see an arrow and a bow
I shall remember Hestia
When a fire brightly glows
I shall remember Dionysus
When I see someone drinking wine
I shall remember Demeter
When the plants are growing fine
I shall remember Apollo
When I see the gleaming sun
I shall remember Hermes
When I see someone on the run
I shall remember Hera
When I hear of a queen
I shall remember Hephaestus
When I see an invention that's extreme
Wherever I go, Whatever I see
I shall remember the deities of ancient Greece
Unsafe External Link